©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pinkton's SYNTHEROL ARM LOG with JJB1

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
It's best to think of seo injections, in terms of how long they should be run, in the same way you think of weight training. You don't blast then quit. You slowly build up over time and continue to inject just as you continue to weight train. Do this and you will keep growing and improving. Go all out with a massive blast then quit like certain suggested protocols and you risk a lumpy look and lose much of the gains when stopping.

Pinkton wants to go pro so he will use seo's at various doses throughout his competitive career just as the top pros do. As long as he keeps responding favorably to 1/2cc per head eod, then we will stick with that protocol. If results seize then we will increase the dose to 3/4cc per head. Pinkton ordered 700ccs of Syntherol so that will give us around 6 months before he needs to order more. I can already say, the kid is in love with Syntherol. Eventually we will put it in his chest and traps, two more areas of minor aesthetic weakness.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Pinkton tricep update pic after two injection days

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 181

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Arms are looking good for just a couple of shots in! Should be interesting to see how they have transformed by day 10.

Pinkton

Feb 24, 2014
It's been 8 days since I started...man this is crazy. I honestly expected results like this from gh or tren or insulin but seo literally your body changes within hours and days, just crazy. Absolutely love the stuff. Arms up 1 and a quarter inch.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
The best thing about Syntherol is the injections are very smooth, meaning much less discomfort, which is very appealing when injecting EOD.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
So I'm gonna be honest... Any SEO scares me. But it looks like he is doing it right under your guidance JJ and actually looks really freaking good. Noticeable size difference and doesn't look misformed

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
So I'm gonna be honest... Any SEO scares me. But it looks like he is doing it right under your guidance JJ and actually looks really freaking good. Noticeable size difference and doesn't look misformed

The key is to do small injections and never in the exact same spot back to back. Massage the oil in real well. If an area is sore to the touch avoid injecting into it for awhile. Be very patient and consistent and over time the results will be incredible. Slow and steady wins the race. ;)

Pinkton

Feb 24, 2014
So yesterday when I pinned my bicep I pulled out and blood spewed out like a water faucet...LOL

Now there's a big bruise on my left bicep. Just thought id share

Here's a year and a half progress pics. After was taken yesterday. Synthol has blown my arms up like crazy

14smbyg.jpg

8zohe9.jpg

Last edited:

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
So yesterday when I pinned my bicep I pulled out and blood spewed out like a water faucet...LOL

Now there's a big bruise on my left bicep. Just thought id share

Here's a year and a half progress pics. After was taken yesterday. Synthol has blown my arms up like crazy

14smbyg.jpg

8zohe9.jpg

Great progress in a year and a half!

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Here is today's Pinkton photo. The kid has amazing shape and his legs are huge! You have to realize that he just turned 20, he won both teen shows he competed in, and gear is fairly new to his body. Blasting is brand new to this kid. He is going to change on a regular basis as this thread develops. The little bit of water and baby fat he was carrying less than a week ago has already disappeared from changing his gear stack and tweaking his diet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    691.5 KB · Views: 129

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
The key is to do small injections never in the exact same spot back to back. Massage the oil in real well. If an area is sore to the touch avoid injecting int it for awhile. Be very patient and consistent and over time the results will be incredible. Slow and steady wins the race. ;)

Exactly, I also did various depths as well. Small doses in every square inch of the muscle. My arms never looked deformed at all, just bigger.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Today Pinkton did more syntherol biceps shots. He trained legs but I had him take a bicep pic even though the blood was in his legs. His legs are growing so fast. The syntherol is really bringing the bicep peak up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    682.5 KB · Views: 134

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Pinkton is on a date so I decided to put 3ccs in each of my biceps and take a pic with my arm extended and one with it flexed. I just received my Syntherol in the mail yesterday. It went in so smooth! No pain whatsoever. Much smoother than my cheap home made stuff.

This is with me extremely depleted. I've been on 120 grams of carbs per day for a long time. My weight is down to 200Lbs. I checked my blood pressure today. It's perfect! 110/71 while on 3 1/2 grams of gear, including tren.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 118

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
This is how I do my injects. I flex my bicep in the mirror and look at the shape from a front double bicep pose, and then from a back double bicep pose. I try to decide if more or less size is needed in the inner head or the outer head. Last night, I felt I actually could get away with pinning the whole 3ccs right down the middle at the tallest part of the peak. I have read that you aren't supposed to pin there as the oil may fall in between the inner and outer heads, but I do it anyway if that site looks like it needs more size. I actually like hitting that site regularly, along with the inner and outer heads as it gives me 3 general points to rotate between. I always inject in the spot that is most pliable/soft. I avoid injecting into tissue that's too swollen from the previous inject.

This morning my biceps look huge! I'm very surprised! Syntherol works better than MCT oil, or gear. Both biceps are much more full and the peaks are higher. My body really reacts very well to the components in Syntherol.

Last night, I only injected at a depth of 1/2" in the left bicep, and 1 1/4" in the right bicep. I put the 1 1/2" needle in and search for an injection depth that is most soft/accepting of injecting into. I avoid firm areas and try to find an area where the oil goes in very quick and smooth. The less irritation the better.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
UPDATE FROM PINKTON:

"Damn...just got back from doing arms. The pump is just insane when you do arms right after injecting. They look leaner too and more vascular. It looks like it pushes all the muscle fibers and vascularity to the surface so it looks even more real if you do it correctly. No lumps or anything so far."

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I absolutely love this Syntherol. I had no idea it was so much better than MCT oil. The two bottles of Syntherol I picked up for my show are well worth it. The look is so much more pronounced than with any other seo I've used . I tried Pump n pose, Painless Pumps, MCT oil, and all forms of AAS, plus every site enhancing peptide in existence. Syntherol blows them out of the water!!!

I just put 3ccs in the long head of each tricep at a depth of 1.5", and 1.5ccs in each short head at a depth of 1/2".

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 113