©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pinkton's SYNTHEROL ARM LOG with JJB1

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I think your right. I've always said I would never use seo just because I'm no competitor. But this log is making me rethink my stance on it.
Great log JJ!

It's like playing sculpture on your own body with daily visible results. :)

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
This is probably the best Syntherol log I have seen since joining any bodybuilding
board 5 years ago.
Fanstastic details and more importantly results. Look forward
to seeing more!

I must say that I agree. Very informative!

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Yesterday, I tried a new experiment. I wanted to see what would happen if I injected into a part of the tricep that I always considered a bad idea. I did 4 injects in each tricep. The first 3 injects went into various parts of the horse shoe. For the final inject, I decided to hit in the middle of the horse shoe instead of directly on it. If the horse shoe is the outer ring of a target, then I guess you could say I injected into the bullseye, dead center in the middle of the horse shoe.
The result is a very thick looking tricep that bows outward making the tricep look thicker than shit! Pinkton had asked me a month ago how the pros get their tris to push outward, any why mine didn't do that. I just assumed they inject a lot more oil and take a lot more gear. Now, I believe they actually inject everywhere in the back of their arm, not just on the horse shoe itself.

This, what I considered to be a risky experiment, really paid off with new knowledge. :)

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Here's a new pic...me in Vegas. Maybe I'll run into Big Bad Wolf at Gold's gym today. :D

Traps are growing fast from STNTHEROL.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    367.8 KB · Views: 123

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Your arms are huge dude! Looks like half a softball in your biceps. Just got my order today and put 1/2cc in the peaks of both bi's, inner and outer heads. Wanted to wait and see how i react first before i hit tri's. Little sore but not bad, def did swell em up some already...cant wait to do tris in a day or two

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Your arms are huge dude! Looks like half a softball in your biceps. Just got my order today and put 1/2cc in the peaks of both bi's, inner and outer heads. Wanted to wait and see how i react first before i hit tri's. Little sore but not bad, def did swell em up some already...cant wait to do tris in a day or two

Wait til you train bis. It feels amazing!!!

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
First day back from vacation.
Just put 7ccs syntherol in each bicep and 14ccs in each tricep. Hit it hard!!!

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
First day back from vacation.
Just put 7ccs syntherol in each bicep and 14ccs in each tricep. Hit it hard!!!

Daaaamn son! Thats some serious shit right there now! I did 10 injections today, total 5ccs tho.lol. your arms have to be jacked as hell huh? :D

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Alright fellow syntherol freaks....

I went crazy on the arms. I managed to find two more sites on each tricep that could handle 3.5ccs each. That's 21ccs in each tri in two days.

For bis, I took a chance and put 7ccs in each. That's 14ccs in each bicep in two days. This time I broke my rules and sat down with my arm stretched out in front of me. I put 3.5ccs in the outside of the bicep with the arm stretched out. I injected below the huge vein in the bicep in the outer head. In the inner head with the arm stretched out I injected parallel to the ground just above the mid arm.

It feels pretty solid so far!!! ;)

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Alright fellow syntherol freaks....

I went crazy on the arms. I managed to find two more sites on each tricep that could handle 3.5ccs each. That's 21ccs in each tri in two days.

For bis, I took a chance and put 7ccs in each. That's 14ccs in each bicep in two days. This time I broke my rules and sat down with my arm stretched out in front of me. I put 3.5ccs in the outside of the bicep with the arm stretched out. I injected below the huge vein in the bicep in the outer head. In the inner head with the arm stretched out I injected parallel to the ground just above the mid arm.

It feels pretty solid so far!!! ;)

Yeah i think its a good idea going on the outer bi like that, i did the same thing today. Im gonna rotate on both sides of that big vein and similar on the inner head too, so thats 12 sites on each bicep. Also have used same concept on triceps. My thinking is, the better spread out the shots the more thourough it should be in sculpting a huge natural looking muscle. But hey, im the farthest thing from an expert so....all i know is im loving this shit so far! Arms up 1/4" in less than a week :)Ill probably up to 3/4 cc shots in another week i think. Nice you can charge syntherol like any other online purchase, i can see myself getting more a lot sooner than planned. :D

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Yeah i think its a good idea going on the outer bi like that, i did the same thing today. Im gonna rotate on both sides of that big vein and similar on the inner head too, so thats 12 sites on each bicep. Also have used same concept on triceps. My thinking is, the better spread out the shots the more thourough it should be in sculpting a huge natural looking muscle. But hey, im the farthest thing from an expert so....all i know is im loving this shit so far! Arms up 1/4" in less than a week :)Ill probably up to 3/4 cc shots in another week i think. Nice you can charge syntherol like any other online purchase, i can see myself getting more a lot sooner than planned. :D
I agree. The more sites the better chance of keeping a natural look. I'm glad we took a chance on new inject sites. ;)

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Hey JJ, how sore you get from injects? I wanted to hit other parts of arms today but think i better chill for a day or two. Dont feel like i put prop in my arms or anything, but reminds me of how sore you get after taking a week or two off from the gym-and dont ease back into it. This normal? Not being a pussy, just wasnt sure if Id be overdoing it if i didnt wait a while...

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Hey JJ, how sore you get from injects? I wanted to hit other parts of arms today but think i better chill for a day or two. Dont feel like i put prop in my arms or anything, but reminds me of how sore you get after taking a week or two off from the gym-and dont ease back into it. This normal? Not being a pussy, just wasnt sure if Id be overdoing it if i didnt wait a while...

I know what you mean. I like the sore feeling but I fear injecting into an area that's too swollen and firm. Best to wait til tomorrow or wed.