©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pinkton's SYNTHEROL ARM LOG with JJB1

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I made the 1st call for the top 4 but was placed on the end so 3rd or 4th. Huge show!!! Everyone says I'm the most shredded in the show but my legs aren't big enough.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Going to Syntherol every muscle the day I train it with this bulk up cycle. Weight will come on fast so this will really stretch the facias tissue. I weighed in at 196Lbs today. Just imagine a 44Lb weight gain in one month while putting Syntherol in each muscle as each muscle gets trained. My lats are still wider from the Syntherol inject 3 days ago.

I made the top 4 first call out but wasn't placed in the middle. I'll get 4th, maybe 3rd at best. No one in the show in any class had my conditioning, but there were many with much bigger legs. Time to go back to the night show now. I'm ready for a week off training to let my muscles get plenty of nutrients back in them and allow them to become pliable. Then, it's time to grow. Most likely I'll hit the gym sooner but I really should try not to for safety reasons.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Going to Syntherol every muscle the day I train it with this bulk up cycle. Weight will come on fast so this will really stretch the facias tissue. I weighed in at 196Lbs today. Just imagine a 44Lb weight gain in one month while putting Syntherol in each muscle as each muscle gets trained. My lats are still wider from the Syntherol inject 3 days ago.

I made the top 4 first call out but wasn't placed in the middle. I'll get 4th, maybe 3rd at best. No one in the show in any class had my conditioning, but there were many with much bigger legs. Time to go back to the night show now. I'm ready for a week off training to let my muscles get plenty of nutrients back in them and allow them to become pliable. Then, it's time to grow. Most likely I'll hit the gym sooner but I really should try not to for safety reasons.

You are dialed in! First call out is great! If possible, please post some show pics!

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
You are dialed in! First call out is great! If possible, please post some show pics!

I got 3rd out of 11. I'm going to take a few days off to get fluid back in my joints and muscles. I've been cramping all night. Then, I'm going to put syntherol in my tear drop, quad sweep, and adductor twice a week and bomb legs. Next show in 7 weeks, I want to be more massive in my quads. I'm definitely putting syntherol in my lats twice a week. If made a huge difference. Everything else is big enough so I will only put syntherol in my arms as needed but don't want them to over power the rest of my physique.

Syntherol is much better than any other site inject I've used. It doesn't dissipate quickly so once a week really looks good. Twice a week makes the muscle grow like a weed.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
One day off from the gym is all I can stand. After work I'm syntheroling my quad sweep. I'm going to train some chest and give my knees another day to get fluid back in them, but quads are ready for more Syntherol now.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
i hear ya jj, sucks not being in there. you almost feel, dare i say..useless lol!

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Time to get huge!!!!

Just put 6ccs of Syntherol in each bicep, 3ccs in each head. I do everything in regards to site injects by instinct. My instincts just told me, LOAD THOSE BITCHES UP!!!!
It takes a lot of trial and error to get to know how your muscles will respond to dosing site injects. I've never been one to follow rules. I'd rather make them up as I go along. For everyone else, until you've been doing site injects for a good year, it's best to stick to 1/2cc in each head eod like I have Pinkton doing. Of course, Pinkton's good buddy told him he needs to do atleast 3ccs at a time to make seo's work(I'll let Pinkton tell you who his infamous friend is if he's up for it. Bahahahaha )
Small doses over long periods of time work extremely well, are cost effective, and reduce any possible chance of really screwing up.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Pinkton is growing like a weed!!!

New Pinkton Pic!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 93

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
This is my bicep after 6ccs of Syntherol. Did I mention I love this stuff?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    298.7 KB · Views: 90

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Put 6ccs in each quad sweep but not going to train legs until all the fluid is back in the joints and muscles.
Yesterday, after my 6ccs Syntherol biceps injections, I trained a full chest workout, followed by one back exercise and one bicep exercise, finishing with calves.
Today, I'm going to put 9ccs of Syntherol in each tricep and train a full back workout, followed by one chest exercise and one tricep exercise.
The bicep injections from yesterday turned out perfectly. )

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I just put 9ccs of Syntherol in each tricep and 9ccs in each pec. I'm going to load up everywhere. Time to get freaky for summer. Pecs are a trip. My chest is striated everywhere so the Syntherol pushes all the individual muscle fibers to the surface so you see every muscle separation. The change in size post inject is immense!!! I chose to inject pecs the day after training chest. I find pec injects have a tendency to lower pressing strength. Injecting them the following day after training l gives them a whole week for the fascias tissue to stretch out and adapt to the new size.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
My pecs 3 hours after Syntherol inject, 9ccs each pec, 3ccs in the top, middle and just above the nipple. All shots were done down the mid line of the pec, and at 3/4" depth.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 86

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
After work I'm going to do my first ever Syntherol trap inject, 3ccs per trap. Going to be insane stabbing straight down an inch and a half into my traps. Hahaha. Yeahhhh buddy!!!!

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Last night after 9ccs syntherol in each pec and 9ccs in each tricep.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 82

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Damn it jj1 9ccs seems like a lot but from all the pics and progress I'd say its working. Been wanting to give syntherol a try at some point. Thanks for sharing this log

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Traps baby!!!!!

I just did my first ever Syntherol trap injections. I put 3ccs in each trap. I absolutely love learning things first hand!!! You won't believe this but traps are the easiest site injection I've ever done. There are almost no nerves in there to pass through. It's a very smooth injection. I injected 1 1/2" deep from the top of the trap, straight down, around the mid trap. They pumped up almost immediately upon injection. Here is a pic with the injection site. I circled the blood drop with a sharpie.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    327.9 KB · Views: 75

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I just put 3ccs of Syntherol in each bicep as well. The day before yesterday, I put 6ccs in each bicep, 3ccs in the inner head, and 3ccs in the outer head. Just now, I put 3ccs straight down the middle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    337.9 KB · Views: 77

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
QUOTE FROM PINKTON....

"Hahaha when people ask me how I got so big...I just say Synthetek Syntherol no steroids here. Best part is that it's legal

Ok. My start arm measurements were a little over 17 inches. As of today they are 18.5. Crazy shit!

John looking amazing. These pictures do him no justice, he looks insane irl

I'm going to start syntholing my chest in the next few weeks too so stay tuned!"