©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

METAL - enter @ your own risk

way2tense

Jan 3, 2013
im not a gojira fan but whenever i hear something from them i like it...
good band...

hey marshall...you listen to SUICIDAL ANGELS???

i love this band...if you havent heard em you should check em out.

i always say...my favorite suicidal angels album is the last one i listened to...they have a solid catalog.:headbang:

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Pretty good thumper from one of those sound alike Korn/Limp Bizkit style bands. Almost impossible to tell who's who they sounds so similar, but pretty good tune here.

Wage War - The River (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Damn, that's some impressive stuff 2tense ! Great old school power thrash sound like Kreator in their prime !

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Definitely a different spin on metal, fused with pop and super cute Japanese cheerleaders ! :D

Some pretty good and pretty damn heavy at times riffs, these guys are tearing it up and making a mint $$$

BABYMETAL - KARATE (OFFICIAL) - YouTube

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Let's give it up for still, 30+ years later, one of the greatest speed metal riffs of all time. 1:45-2:20 made a lot of kids pick up guitars back in the day.

Araya might possibly have the best clean vocals for hardcore ever. Can't get better for that genre.

The Big 4 - Slayer - Raining Blood Live Sweden July 3 HD - YouTube

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Carcass, old school punishers for sure ! Singer sounds just like Mille.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Maybe one of the best/most underrated Metallica power songs of all time. Incredible riffing.

Metallica - Dyers Eve (Live in Nimes, France 2009) DVD PROSHOT !! - YouTube

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
I remember their "Power from Hell" album way back...they're definitely much better now all the way around. Excellent album.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
I'll throw in some rare old school, Cyclone "Fighting the Fatal" Got this one back in '86 or '87. I don't know about any other metal heads, but imo this is a pretty damn CRUSHING intro !

Cyclone Fighting The Fatal - YouTube