©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

METAL - enter @ your own risk

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Nice cover of Lord of This World by Sleep. Always thought this song was an underrated Sabbath doom crusher from back in the day.

Sleep - Lord Of This World (HQ) - YouTube

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
A good hard driving classic from the old days. Pretty mellow for me, but a cool riff and one of my favorite old school hammers on bass, Bob Daisley.

Randy Rhoads LIVE: I Don't Know 1981 - Enhanced 2014 - Best Quality HQ -After Hours TV Show - YouTube

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Some excellent Sabbath cover tunes:

Orange Goblin - A Symptom Of The Universe (Black Sabbath Cover) - YouTube

Kyuss - Into the Void (Sabbath Cover) - YouTube

ESTEPARIA - "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath" (Black Sabbath Cover) - YouTube

Red Wizard - The Wizard (Black Sabbath cover) - YouTube

LUKE'S WALL- Children of the Grave (Black Sabbath cover) - YouTube

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
A nice grungy doom crusher here.

An Archer in the Emptiness - YouTube

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
An old speedster from the original satanic thrash band, Venom. Hard to believe, but they are one of the grandfather's of hardcore.

venom burn this place to the ground 1985 - YouTube

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Probably my favorite of the newer heavy bands, another crushing wall of sound from Sulphur Aeon's 1st recording. I'll post a couple songs from their 2nd recording, which suffered from terrible production, but was just as well written as the 1st. Hoping for something new from them fairly soon.

Sulphur Aeon - Monolithic - YouTube

Dusty Ray

Banned
Jun 22, 2017
Okay this thread is Awesome to say the least.I listen to almost every band on here,but where's Slipknot at guys.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Thanks for the Sabbath covers. That was my all time favorite band. Loved Sabbath bloody Sabbath. I want someone to re make snowblind.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Found it....
[ame]https://youtu.be/WObfTCcaln0[/ame]

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Awesome cover of Snowblind.

Sleep has the Sabbath sound down big time.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Intro and 1st song from the 2nd recording from Sulphur Aeon, Devotion to the Cosmic Chaos. Great intro to the album, very atmospheric and gloomy. Have to tweak the EQ to get the sound decent on this recording, not much bottom end, hopefully they'll have better production next time around

... To Drown This World - YouTube

Sulphur Aeon - Devotion to the Cosmic Chaos (Gateway to the Antisphere 2015) - YouTube

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Excellent crusher from Sulphur's last recording. For death/black metal vocals, this guy has it nailed. Great vocals that aren't overwhelming and blend in with the music perfectly.

Sulphur Aeon - "Into the Courts of Azathoth" - YouTube

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Always liked this band back in the day. Were one of the heaviest along w/Metallica in the late 80's.

Under The Oak (New Version) - YouTube

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Candlemass 05 Bearer Of Pain Live 25.03.17@circolo colony - YouTube

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Lot of metalheads out there for you Marshall...Almost 50k views on your thread man!:rockmusic:

gungalunga

Jul 5, 2017
When working out, my go to metal always has been, and always will be...Pantera- Vulgar Display of Power, Slayer-Reign in Blood, and Metallica- Master of Puppets. Occasionally throw in some Slipknot, Megadeth, and Hatebreed too....

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Ya K1, this thread is like a monstrous storm; crushing thunderous riffs, lightning speed and raw power. Not another metal thread like it on the web for the iron brothers out there.

Reign in Blood is the speed metal album by which all others are judged gunga, never gets old to listen to. Master was the heaviest album ever up to that point imo. The Thing That Should Not Be is still one of the all-time crushers !