©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hit shoulders and traps today. That right shoulder was a bitch today but I still did it.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Had a nice arm session last night. Went in with my partner then bounced down the street to the hotel to drag Chickenhawk back to quads .
Psych was still there and gave CH and his buddy great welcome.
Very cool guy that psych.. CH and buddy nice laid back guys.
Went into make sure CH and friend were on point today. Fucked around with some light forearm calvs abs. was sick as hell when I got up. Looking for a big leg day tomorrow. T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hit legs heavy tonite and saw the lights twinkle on heavy no spot hack squats that sat me down when racked.. Dr tomorrow. Im payin up...Stay warm you guys. No xmas injurys.. ib

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Ab-so-lutely wicked session this AM... Chest and legs and holy fuck... I worked in supersets where I could to increase metabolic damage and provide an increased metabolic stimulus.

Decline Db bench 4 sets 15,12, 9 and 6 - very slow eccentrics ss w/
Leg Press with High and Wide foot placement 4 sets 12, 10, 8, 6
Incline BB bench 4 sets of 6 with constant tension working the middle range of the movement
Decline Smith Bench 4 sets of 8 (last set was a drop set)
Smith Reverse Lunges 4 sets of 10
Pec Minor Dips 3 sets of 10 (last set was a drop set) ss w/
Hack Sissy Squats 2 sets of 15 - decided to only do two sets but did them in WM fashion

I was soaked in sweat and completely fried.

So as I said earlier my GF wants to do the MD shit and last night she calls me right after the training excited as hell because she said she had the most amazing workout. I mean, c'mon, what bodybuilder would not love to hear that? We're training together tomorrow... shoulders and back!

Hope y'all have a great weekend!

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Missed the gym today... had to work. Do you guys know any incredibly rich people looking to adopt? …Because I'm available. Less working and more training!!! This means tomorrow for the gun show.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Missed the gym today... had to work. Do you guys know any incredibly rich people looking to adopt? …Because I'm available. Less working and more training!!! This means tomorrow for the gun show.

Move in with me and we'll split the mortgage... I'm a pretty good cook too and don't even get me started on my back massages...wait, where was I going with this? Yeah, we can be training partners lol

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
Getting ready for my morning workout.. Switching up to super sets all week... Downing a red bull with 60mgs of Tbol vicodin kicker.... Back and chest :headbang:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I appreciate it Atom, but I was looking for someone to just give me a big fat weekly cash allowance so I can retire... lol

Guys, have an update...
Got some good news this week. As you know, I had a second opinion done from a surgeon that specializes only in urologic cancer. They did a second test of my biopsy slides and their report said they found "enlarged atypical cells NOT malignancy"! Not sure why I have two different results from the two reports, but I am running with the second report, especially since its from a well-known cancer institute. I do know my tissue sample was very small. I was told those tubes from the kidneys to the bladder are very small. About the diameter of a ballpoint pen tip. I go back for my second surgery in a couple weeks. They need to make sure everything is gone. Apparently these cells can stay benign, even shrink or turn malignant later. What a HUGE relief! I'm still a little nervous but I feel better.

I sure do appreciate everyone's support here. Stay safe! This kind of stuff makes you think.

Cold and dark here today brothers. Good day for the gun show!

Last edited:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey hey .. Brick got me smilin! Heading to quads for yesterdays leg work. been sick as F---k last 5-6 days. Chickenhawk and nate leavin today.
Cool cool guys... check back later.. T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ok so cold weather gets me real down but upon reading Bricks results and update this bitch is on fire.. whats cold anyhow ill add a few more sweatshirt hoodies to the apparel line today..

Friday was a strong back day for me i think due to subliminally. thinking im on new cyp script but im not yet.. ..And now im going to start more width movements into back day for next 4 weeks..

Today gun show .watch out grenades are poppin up...

Oh yeah..my dr who i havent seen for 4 yrs thought i was 39.. iron most definately is a fountain of youth..trainhard..ib :)

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Been real busy with the holidays but i am back bro's! Back day
Lat pulls 5x15 super set preacher curls
Free motion pull downs 5x20 super set hammer strength machine curls
Seated rows 5x12 super set cable curls
Close grip pull downs 5x12 super set dumbbell curls
30 minutes of cardio and then drove home in this stinking ice storm!!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Cool jim...only storm i hit was last 2 hours in a mind blowing muscle building electrical storm of my gun show fibertropic stimulation
I said balls out heavy weight, time for change is on.. i meant it..ib

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Sound the motherfucking trumpets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chest and shoulders today with JJguns. I'm back to 45's on the bar
for 1 nice smooth high rep set. Coming nicely as 3 weeks ago an empty bar stopped me at 7-8 reps with stabbing pain on the surgical side.
Just trying to stay smart and ease in very slowly and keep the ego in check .
You know at least act like I have particle of sense at my age ...
Ah a little bitty chest pump made my day... Thanks .. T

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
I appreciate it Atom, but I was looking for someone to just give me a big fat weekly cash allowance so I can retire... lol

Guys, have an update...
Got some good news this week. As you know, I had a second opinion done from a surgeon that specializes only in urologic cancer. They did a second test of my biopsy slides and their report said they found "enlarged atypical cells NOT malignancy"! Not sure why I have two different results from the two reports, but I am running with the second report, especially since its from a well-known cancer institute. I do know my tissue sample was very small. I was told those tubes from the kidneys to the bladder are very small. About the diameter of a ballpoint pen tip. I go back for my second surgery in a couple weeks. They need to make sure everything is gone. Apparently these cells can stay benign, even shrink or turn malignant later. What a HUGE relief! I'm still a little nervous but I feel better.

I sure do appreciate everyone's support here. Stay safe! This kind of stuff makes you think.

Will keep you in my thoughts Brick.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Arms Sat and legs Sunday. Killed it both days living the dream .Today off for sure, 9 day no break may break me plus its pick up my life long adopted Watson to hold and stare at..
Sound the trumpets twice!! Lol. T u out shovelin snow or maken a snowman for the gangsters to destroy?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
T!!! That is the news I like to hear! Awesome!

Shoulder kept waking me up last night. I still have chest down for today.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation

Guys, have an update...

So happy for you Brick!!!!!!

What a weekend... Since we share just about everything here, I'll fill you fellas in... So my girlfriend planned some stuff as a surprise for my birthday, which was this past week. So On Saturday we crushed back and shoulders and then hit some abs. I decided to get membership to her gym since it is only $20/month and I train there 2-4 times per month... Later on in the day we went to a winery and vineyard for a holiday tasting event, which was incredible! The to an amazing italian restaurant. I had whole fish with a lemon aioli - outstanding. We then went to Longwood gardens outside of Philly for the holiday lights. Just an great evening and I was completely surprised by all of that.

Oh and on Sunday I had a 6 HOUR drive home from here house when it normally takes an hour and half!

Well today was something special for legs... Insane.

Seated leg curls superset with Seated Calf Raises 5 sets of each
BB Squats worked up to a set where I failed at 15 reps then did 12, 9 and 6 all to failure
Leg Press sets of 40 reps, 30, 20 and 10... I puked after the 40
BB SLDLs 4 sets 12,10, 8, 6
Leg Ext. I just did a super drop set here...

The funniest thing is that when I ate my first whole food meal in my office I stood up and my legs gave out on me.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Plowed through a chest workout today and threw in some arms to shake it up at the end. I tell ya, I sure feel my aches and pains a lot more on HRT doses vs a full blown cycle. Oh well... getting old ain't for pussies.