©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Chris start doing internal rotator cuff personal physical therapy ,i do every gym day, with theraband resistant tubing and or cable movement ..Lots of great you tube on the subject and always try and ice after bench session when time and place allows.

I heard the word " bench" im rollin out the door with my sweet
potato shake now.. Have a great Sunday fellas .." own the iron dont let it own you!" :) :):) :) :) :)

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Chris start doing internal rotator cuff personal physical therapy ,i do every gym day, with theraband resistant tubing and or cable movement ..Lots of great you tube on the subject and always try and ice after bench session when time and place allows.

I heard the word " bench" im rollin out the door with my sweet
potato shake now.. Have a great Sunday fellas .." own the iron dont let it own you!" :) :):) :) :) :)

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Ah my smartass brethren never disappoints! I'm heading out on a doozy hunt.
Legs with new training partner. Keep it up IB and I'll have to tell V to turn it up 10 notches on yo ass when you get here for the holidays .
Gonna turn yam into yes M'am ! LOL T

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Had an awesome leg session today. Like all leg session, short and sweet with a boat load of intensity.

Superset of Seated Calves and Seated leg curls 5 sets of each
Lying Leg Curls (15-20rp) 14+6+3 The I dropped it down and did another and then a static
Close Stance Hack Squats 1x15, 1x10, 1x8, 2x6 then one widowmaker. After the WM I dropped a plate off each side and did as many reps as I could followed by 6 partials. Then I dropped another plate off each side and got my feet into a sissy squat position and did as many reps as I could. I finished it by doing full regular stance reps and partials with that weight.
Finished it off with leg extension drop sets

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
AA that is how ya do it! Cool.. Had a really good leg session yesterday with the new pard.Warmup- warm hams and ext sets then warm up with light leg presses . The real work was 3-4 sets hatfield bar squats . leg presses feelers up to
fairly heavy wt. 5 working sets of 10 . Hacks 4 working sets. Hams plate loaded seated followed by lying leg curls . couple sets slo mo exts high rep followed by hack slomo . Could only manage 1 set of theses I was spent.
Good one though.. Today arms at 430... All have great day.
Thanks, T.........

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Great rotator advice IB

Just back in from a chest workout. Still lagging behind where I was but I am only at HRT levels now. I'm feeling my aches and pains a lot more LOL Still, having a blast and lovin' it tho.

Let's rock it brothers

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I said please delete one of the double posts LoL.. I can sweeten a potato but not delete posts .
No shit Atom .. Brick has more fire in his belly than a coal burning locomotive for dam sure. Hell yes.!

I did my SSSS tonite!! U all say WTF ibs nuts? Oh I am ? It's my Sasquatch Suicidal Shoulder Session ! I put them thru hell and best I've ever felt and I'm clean as 46 t can be.. No shit. Lol.
Cardio 30 min .. Check!
Blue Theraband internal sets 12... Check.. I'm stoked. Woods on the ground ready to fire ..
Accutrainer cable cross rear delt x 5 set .. Check
Bent over Db single arm raises x 5 set... Check
Bent over straight bar above chest to hit rear delts 3 sets. Check
Single Db side raises x3 sets .. Check
Accutrainer single cable side raises x 4 sets.. Check.. Ib is SWOLE
Front straight arm seated plate raises w/ pause 4 sets .. Check.
Single one arm Db straight arm raises w/ pause x 4 sets ..Check
V rope seated cable between legs front raises x 4 sets. .check
Reverse face HS shoulder iso press x 4 sets .. Check Ib gettin fried .
Lifefitness reverse face shoulder press x 4 sets .. Check

No shit best shoulder session in 6 months.it was suicidal bruthas and a blast doing it.
Legs tomorrow. I gotta get some Valencia oranges soon T. Sweet this time a year .

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Leaving for Chest and back back first. Have to really excersise restarint with the back work. Have not come this far to pull the shoulder repairs apart.
chest should be 3-4 big sets of flat bench with a whopping 75-85 pounds.
Hey who am I to bitch? I couldnt pic up a set of car keys without big pain
in august.... T

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Chest shoulders and tris today... Really thinking about adding more volume. I need to bring up my back for sure and some volume might do me good.

Flat DB Neutral Grip Bench (15-20rp) 9+4+2 did not beat LT....might be time for a swap
Incline Db Fly WM
Nautilus Machine Shoulder Press (15-20rp) went up 20lbs 9+5+3
Side lateral WM
Deadskulls (15-20rp) 11+5+3
O/H triceps Ext WM

Felt great and got a sick pump. Just pissed I missing reps.

I'm going to work with one of my friends to help me set up a plan for 2014 and make me a true freak. he is national level competitor and has trained with several pros. I like working with someone who isn't afraid to take a few chances and we will work well together.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Day of rest to get things accomplished but did I ? No.. Now anxiety has come forth. Priority change ahead . Good to see Turbobusa and Atom defieing gravity with some weights in hand. Legs tomorrow screw everyone else. Lol.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Well it was back then chest followed by some really light dumbell laterals for very high reps. Really starting to itch to apply some "pressure" but I'd be the one sitting in the corner crying if I tore the stainless sutures through the tendon like a cheese grater. Anyway I feel like i'm coming back to life after a challenging decade of some really serious injuries . Some of you know I had a grand cherokee skid up onto my left side chest shouler arm in 2004 . I was on my motorcycle and just woman just floored it and drove right up on me.
My left tricep was pinched almost in half. My left humerous had the ball broken off and crushed into 3 pieces My 3 largest ribs in the "organ protective zone" were broke clean through at the spine. My right tricep was torn completely out of the lower arm insertion. My left lung was injurred along with some organ damage . My right patella was fractured at the "shelf" right below the knee.
My wife was following me in car . She watched the whole thing happen.
She also pulled her gun and told driver to not move when she asked should she drive forward.(she was going to drive back up on me as i was still unconsious
under the vehicle. ) I was 100 yards from a fire station.
The Chicago fire fighter that took care of me on the way to trauma
was very kind and asked (loudly)in the ambulance that I please try to stay conscious .I always meant to go by and buy the fire house pizza and say thanks. I did not but thought of it several times over the next few years.
About 4-5 years after the accident I saw his face on the news. He had been killed looking for homeless in a burning building. The roof collapsed killing him and another firefighter.I waited too long.
If you have someone you need to tell something tell them . If you need to
let another know how much they mean to you do it.
I seem to learn this lesson the hard way over and over. Should have . Wish I would have . Problem is I'm a slow learner. I'm working on lt though.
Happy thanks giving.. T

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Oh yeah i had a awesome training session today.... Just doing a little reflecting on my half full glass........ T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Gotcha covered Turbobusa.. amen to all that for sure! Boy does time fly and very fast when you meet important people that you connect with...Made valencia oj today. Sweet lil cupful..

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Chest day
Warmed up with cable cross overs 5x20
Hammer strength bench 5x12 superset dips
Free weight flys 5x8 superset dips
Dumbbell bench 5x12 superset skull crushers
Free motion incline and decline flys superset tri push downs
30 min cardio and done!! Happy turkey day tomorrow bro's

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Turbo, that's quite a story. With good lessons for us all, don't wait to tell someone thank you or that you care.

I hit back today. First deads in a few weeks. Felt great. Then I hit my t-bars, Hammer rows, pull downs and DC cable rows. Love that back pump.

I may have some pie tomorrow. TO ALL MY BROTHERS HERE, HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING! I'M THANKFUL YOU YOU ARE MY FRIENDS.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ohhh yeah did i ever have a killer leg session!
Brick i tossed another 45 on the hack squat for 5 a side for ya brutha and said to myself 4 was easy now lets do what brick would d..so i did 3 reps..not bad for a low t junkie
Preexhaust after cardio 20 min.
Quads
Hammys
Quads
Hammy
Straight legged db deads 100max lb
Hack squats to deep hell
Calves x 15 sets
I was toast and slammed some glucose / ion whey to be able to argue with a gurkey.. its a word believe me..
HAPPY THANKS GIVING , gym 8 am to gobble up some poundages.. sweet potato sale time T ...

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Happybthanksgiving. training my knife and fork muscle groups today.
No gym . Getting ready to rock legs tomorrow. Brick was thinking about you this morning. i'm glad you are my friend and want good things coming your way for 14. Enjoy your loved ones and give thanks . Easy to complain
til you take notice that many have no family friends or even food much of the time. Tomorrow is gonna be a good one ... Thanks, T..

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Slammed back on Thanksgiving day
.carbed up like a sumo wrestler so back pump city came to dinner on bent over t bar rows ..super growth occured in mind and soul..
Friday .arm day ! Cardio bike ride in and back 3 miles each way
Tore it up!
Close grip bench
Reverse grip smith machine bench
Vrope push downs
V bar over bent over behind the head cable extensions
Seates dip press on HS.plate load
Straight bar curls
Vbar lieing cable curls
Db seated curls
Single arm cable curls on a seatd cable machine
Standing one arm accutrainer curls
Flex machine preacher curls

Ate a sweetpotato and orange with orange iso whey shake for the ride home...:)