©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Nice arm session solo but good. Brick put a smile on my face with 3 words.
let's do this! Very cool ..... sounds like all of you are doing just that.
Thanks, T....

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Whoa we are all on a good groove for solid sessions ! I love it. Get this i did a "clark griswold" riding a ladder down as i was on a dam roof pushin in a window that cranks out cause it was stuck..lol ..gutters are sure made slick! No injuries except shins scraped and my pride..
Did early morning blood panel and then on to legs .
Cardio warm up
Flex leg extenstion machine
Lifefitness horizontal hammy machine
Front squats but now i see they tweak my repaired shoulder somewhat so light 165 weight for 12 tops
Standing isolated cable leg curls
Accutrainer free squat which to me adds good explosion out of the bottom if done correctly, pegged stack 400..
Super high 20count leg presses to shock and awe some lazy muscle fibers and add cardio all in one.. i became fried..
Standing calf machine
Accutrainer squat machine to do calfs on a 6x6 block

I dont know about you guys but is weather colder than usual? Low 30's here makes my squirrel tuck in.. Truck in shop so maybe a death ride on my bicycle to the gym fri.
Good to hear Atom Brick Grim Jim Turbobusa arent taking " you shouldnt" at all serious.. weights are always " a should"! ib

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Hit shoulder presses first 5x12
Side lateral raises 5x15
Front lateral raises 5x15
Reverse peck deck 5x15
Shruggs 5x20 holding every rep at the top for 3-5 seconds
30 minutes cardio and done

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
We all rocking and rolling! IB, you are one funny fuck! lol

So I crushed my chest shoulders and tris this morning. I had to improvise on the shoulders but used a machine that I never did before and really liked it.

Incline Db bench (15-20rp) 10+5+3 Very solid reps and I was shaking at the end
Incline Fly Wm 23 reps
Freemotion Cable Overhead Shoulder press (15-20rp) 10+5+3 this thing has two low cables and a seat and it requires stabilization like DBs. Felt great
Side Lateral Wm ss w/ upright row - crushed me
Decline Close grip bench (15-20rp) went up 20lbs 9+4+2 tris looked swollen as hell
Overhead Tri ext WM - wicked pump

During my session a dude comes up to me and goes, "How do I get like that?" pointing to my arms. I go like what? He says, "All crazy ripped veiny and big!" I say, "Train hard and eat a lot."

Taipan's NPP is amazing so far. I'm getting much tighter in my midsection and have a nice full look to my muscles. I like this stuff a lot!

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Just back in from the gun show... first one in a few weeks. My partner had me super-setting through the entire workout, bi's then right to tri's then back to bi's. Went way better than I expected. My weight is climbing back up even through I am only on HRT for the past month. It dropped during that hi-stress time. Good strength too. I wasn't expecting that. Maybe I am on to something.

Keep it rolling brothers!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ok bicycle day to gym 3 miles one way.lots a hills , 37 degrees with nw wind..cardio done..squirrel retracted into prostate from bike seat..
Back night! Killed it
Weighted chins and ooohh the stretch was goood..4 sets 25lb db lol
Seated rows on hammerstrength iso..480 last set.
One arm seated cable rows.. restretch and grow.4 sets per arm.
Single db rows..last set 80..
Flex front pull down machine 320 final for 5
45° v grip pulldowns .. 175 x9 4th set.. im tired.glucose burnt on ride in.left new custom drink at home on step.
Took.43 minutes to get to gym.1hr 15 min to get home
Bike again Sat unless frosty.. i cant ruin my free bike in a wreck
Good luck on labs G and the winner is??? Lol

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good morning! Well shit IB I would have called you late if I knew tyou were still up.No gym today. Wiped the F--- out from be up for almost 24 and running and streesin with family stuff. Needed a deep sleep . Tomorrow is going to be a
killer leg session. Plenty of food and R&R today. Hey IB our little buddy Bernard is coming to hang out today. What a good kid. Cold as a witches ---- outside today. Talking about 13 degress tonight. Glad to see you guys doing it.
Holler later...... T

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Just back in from the gun show... first one in a few weeks. My partner had me super-setting through the entire workout, bi's then right to tri's then back to bi's. Went way better than I expected. My weight is climbing back up even through I am only on HRT for the past month. It dropped during that hi-stress time. Good strength too. I wasn't expecting that. Maybe I am on to something.

Keep it rolling brothers!

I did the same for bi's/tri's a few days ago. Super-setted every single set, and lets just say my tri's are bit sore now. I never get sore anymore so it feels glorious!:love1:

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Today was the leg day
Squats 5x12
Leg extensions 5x20
Leg curls 5x15
Lunges 3 sets across the gym
Wall sits till I couldn't do it anymore
5 sets of calf raises
30 minutes of cardio and time to watch some football! Happy Saturday everyone

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Back in from legs... feels good to get those quads pumped again. No way was I sitting at home this morning. Move it Brick.
Turbo... get some quality sleep tonight. Makes all the difference.

Good to see everyone here!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Nose is raining snot and gym is waiting for me to arrive.. .
Abs.cardio.traps.forearms.calves
..Anything to get out of the house is good.. T i was travon last nite cause forgot heat was in my bag from removing from my truck..go figure
Back after a bit Gents! :)

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Tore it up..went in to nurse a cold in the sauna..fell asleep for 30 minutes .went out to the playgroud
Forearms / front and back 4 sets each seated
Standing for 4 sets
Traps seated and on the plate loaded hammerstength 5 sets
Standing cable wide bar trap shrugs 5 sets..
Calfs...no cuts in the calf and you got kankles not calves!
4sets seated and standing..
Have a great sunday its chest day ,irons flyin well
:).

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Hit it early today.. I am working cause of the holiday so had to get in and out! chest tri day
Bench 5x12 superset skull crushers
Peck Deck 5x15 superset dips
Incline free motion flys 3x15 superset tri push downs
Decline free motion flys 3x15 superset tri push downs
done in 45 minutes and off to work!!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I'm off today, and even though it is not a scheduled gym day for me, I think I am going to train chest today. I guess it's gonna be some isopress flat bench, flys, etc. Prob low wt, high reps. My right rotator cuff hurts from last weeks heavy benching.

Anyone got any ideas for rotator cuff friendly chest exercises??

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I'm off today, and even though it is not a scheduled gym day for me, I think I am going to train chest today. I guess it's gonna be some isopress flat bench, flys, etc. Prob low wt, high reps. My right rotator cuff hurts from last weeks heavy benching.

Have you tried using dumbbells for your presses? I've heard these are a bit easier on you rotator vs. barbell presses.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles

Hammer strength machines are money for me... Maybe give that a try if you have them ay your Gym?