©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Alrightttttt! So glad u took the time to hop on here Briçk! That sounds like quite an ordeal especially when the the length of our urethras are like coiled cobras waiting to strike.. T has the mini version persay..lol..Ok putting joking aside i wish you a successful recovery and still have the angel hired to make it a positive event.. Today i rest as planned ..ib

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Nice chest day...
Bench 5x12 superset dips
Free weight flys heavy 5x12 superset skull crushers
Free motion flys incline 3x12
Free motion flys decline 3x12 superset tri push downs
Finished with pec deck 5x 15 super setting one are cable pull downs
Brick glad everything went well!!!

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Brick!! Glad it went ok stay positive brother.gtg in week? Arms yesterday same as last post today chest delts also same as kast post next week seitch up exe an sets. Short on time today gotta donate some reds. All i can say is I'm up 10lbs on pyramids hell yeah an super sets kuckin my ass. Get well brick later bros

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Crippling leg session today! Simple but effective

Superset of Seated Calf Raises (5 sets of 10-12 reps) and Seated Leg Curls (5 sets of 12)
Lying Leg Curls (15-20rp) 12+6+3 then did a drop set and then a static and slow negative
Hack Squats 1x15, 1x10, 1x8 2x6 and 1 Widowmaker Upped the weight 20lbs and was hitting it hard. I have some really nice separation in my quads and it pops like crazy when doing these
Leg Extension drop sets - 4 drops

That is all, but I felt smoked afterwards. Just pushed out each set really hard and crushed it.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Took control of a bad ass good late nite chest session/ w cardio for the ticker..
Enuf said.. :) then had coaching to do..

Hi Brick..hows the percoset sessions treatin ya ? :)
Im ok GT.. alone is good.....not.. :(

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Shoulders and tri's this morning bro's

Hammer strength shoulders presses 5x20 superset dips

Side later raises 5x12 superset skull crushers

Front lateral raises 5x12 superset tri push downs

Finished with reverse peck deck. 30 minutes of treadmill and off to work.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Morning brothers,
I wish I had better news… but I don't. I heard from my doctor yesterday and the biopsy came back as cancer. If there is a plus to this, it seems to be the less aggressive type of cancer. I go back in 4 weeks for them to go back in and laser any remaining cancer they can find. Then its another CT scan and regular check-ups inside my bladder to see if anything has spread. I'm trying to get my head around this. Everything has changed overnight. Maybe I can get to the gym next week. Doesn't seem real important to me right now. I still have a little blood in my urine from the surgery, so no lifting. Damn.

Take care.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
You are in my thoughts Brick.... I hope things start to turn to the brighter side for you. Stay positive and keep hope. You'll beat this fucker

As for me.... Chest, shoulders and tris today. I struggled a little on chest but shoulders and tris were on point.

Neutral DB press (15-20rp) 11+5+2 this one was rough...
Incline Fly WM
Nautilus Machine Shoulder Press (15-20rp) went up 10lbs 10+5+3
Side Lateral WM
Deadskulls (15-20RP) 11+5+2
O/H tri Ext WM

It's hard to believe I'm still progressing on these lifts... Something must be going right.

Hope y'all are doing well. If I'm not on later tonight the next time I'll likely be on will be Sunday evening. Have a good weekend.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Same here Brickster! If you need anything i expect you to ask as we will be in this with you in mind and spirit..So our minds will be on overload sending positivity 24-7 .. We can do this i am sure, as we are brothers in iron forever ! iB..

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Brick...I know I haven't been posting much here lately but I've been training hard. IB said I should stop by and catch up. Damn, that is hard news to hear.

You mentioned that the gym doesn't seem so important right now, but how many other hard times has it seen you through? Once you're through this, it will just be another story to show what a survivor you are.

We are all sending good thoughts and energy your way. This bullshit will not beat you.

Keep us posted and let us know any way we can help.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
From Fitnik13 to Brick. Hi Brick i just want to tell you i too will help you and send positive vibes to help that junk go away. Im sorry ib had to post for me but im in my bb show today(sat) and will make sure ib keeps everyone here informed.. He better!:action-smiley-060::shithitthefan:

Im a good boy fitnik...:)

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Sorry for my absence last couple days . I have my pc semi functional after a crash.Brick I still feel there will be a good outcome for this .
We all Love the brick here. I'll be back here this afternoon .
Prayers and postives for you ... Need anything just holler ...
Love , TB.......Oh yeah heading out to the gym . This one's for you Godfather!!!!!!!!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good morning!!!!! Hold the presses ! Turbo got him a training partner!
Half my age. Ton of potential. cockstrong little bastard . 405 flat bench for a few reps @160lb body wt. Had great arm session with him yesterday.
eaving shortly to train . I wanted to say i'mvery glad to be involved with such a
great group here in bricks thread. Youi are some really good peeps .
Wish the whole world had hearts like you folks.
AA i'm probably gonna nominate you for the king of pain. You must be sore
24/7. Cool. I'll be here working on newsletter later today..
IB your new nick name gonna be the joker. Where is grim ?
Jim i'm digging the consistancy you have in training.If atom could bottle that energy and sell he'd be a rich mofoer. T

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Half my age. Ton of potential. cockstrong little bastard . 405 flat bench for a few reps @160lb body wt. Had great arm session with him yesterday.
eaving shortly to train . I wanted to say i'mvery glad to be involved with such a
Jim i'm digging the consistancy you have in training.If atom could bottle that energy and sell he'd be a rich mofoer. T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Jim i'm digging the consistancy you have in training.If atom could
bottle that energy and sell he'd be a rich mofoer. T

Hey thumbalina did u post this twice for a reason? Lol.

Brick I went in and did a bad ass leg day for you brutha. I'm talking sweat drippin muscle pumping mind blowing session.. You ask how I'm sure.. Welll..
4 shot espresso on way in..
Cardio to keep my worn out ticker floppin 30 min
Abs..Yes I said abs.. 100 decline and 4 sets of rope crunches with the stack and a 25 hangin off the pin...No abs no spine support ... Then I was core ready. So.....

Quad and hammys 12 sets of each 4 different movements and legs were growin and knowin what's next. Squats to 455, hack squats to 405, and leg presses to 950.. 5 sets each to those points.
Calves next .. With out those you are just general population..10x 12 various machines. I dig the plate loaded seated hammer s..
HiP adductor and abductor training so when I get my freak on I dont cramp..
Followed up by 20min stretching in the dry sauna..
If u don't understand the importance of leg day then it's time for a wake up call.. Keep it real and have a great night. G money is busy with his team..:)

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
Hey thumbalina did u post this twice for a reason? Lol.

Brick I went in and did a bad ass leg day for you brutha. I'm talking sweat drippin muscle pumping mind blowing session.. You ask how I'm sure.. Welll..
4 shot espresso on way in..
Cardio to keep my worn out ticker floppin 30 min
Abs..Yes I said abs.. 100 decline and 4 sets of rope crunches with the stack and a 25 hangin off the pin...No abs no spine support ... Then I was core ready. So.....

Quad and hammys 12 sets of each 4 different movements and legs were growin and knowin what's next. Squats to 455, hack squats to 405, and leg presses to 950.. 5 sets each to those points.
Calves next .. With out those you are just general population..10x 12 various machines. I dig the plate loaded seated hammer s..
HiP adductor and abductor training so when I get my freak on I dont cramp..
Followed up by 20min stretching in the dry sauna..
If u don't understand the importance of leg day then it's time for a wake up call.. Keep it real and have a great night. G money is busy with his team..:)

i thought you said that you wont squat that weight anymore since what happened last time. lol