©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Well i'll be relaxing and recovering this evening.
Nice leg workout. Legs are shot. Be dumping the food today and tonight. Hope you all are having a great saturday. T

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
T got me motivated to hit the forearms i skipped this morning. Eating like a king today at work brisket, pulled pork, ribs back feels good already from the thrashing this morn.

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Damn i did it forearms done 17 1/2 grind gotta find my grave an lie in it for awhile lol. I do today what others won't so I can have later what others can't. Some shit like that and it's all worth it. Good nite fellas.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Holy fuckin off weekend! WTF everyone on a sabatical?J/K !
Leaving now for the gym . Holler back later.... IB Mia......
Call home son.......T

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
I trained strong man events yesterday. No off weekend for me! Gonna work on bench in an hour or so

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Very cool. Nice arm day for me . I forgot to tell you guys I'm green lighted for very light chest and back. More like high reps going through the motion. I'll take it> gotta start some where. Hit a big 65lbs for a set of ten on flat bench ! LOl
Been here and worse over the years. Just glad to get something started. So i'm about to goin to either 2on1 off or 4 on 2 off soon.
Depends on how much training out put on the rehabbing muscle groups days.
Have a great finish to the weekend and a great week coming.
One more thing. Good thoughts and positive vibs for the Godfather himself
The brick. Thx , T...

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I am still around I just haven't changed my training. Hit chest and tri's today. I am still doing forced reps heavier weights with the spot. Still making great gains. Can't complain good to see you guys are still tearing up the iron :)

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Turbo… man!! that's great to hear you got the thumbs up to train chest and back for a light one. That will feel good just moving those muscles again and getting some blood pumped through there. Very happy to hear this. The time will go faster now on your way to full recovery. Muscle memory big guy.

No training today for me. No water or food after midnight so I am wrapping up work and focusing on my next task tomorrow. And that is (hopefully) a good report and get this behind me. The last week has seemed like a month long, seriously.

Love my brothers here.

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Good luck brick legs today

Leg curls
Leg ext

Squats
Hacks

Splits

Deads

Last calves
3times lost cookies gotta hydrate an refuel

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Turbo, definitely not an off weekend... I'm just always out and about or gone away somewhere on the weekends, but I never... EVER miss a training session!

Legs today... Gym was packed as hell so I had to improvise

Lying leg curls 4 sets of 12
Freemotion calf press 4 sets pyramiding up
Leg press (after warm ups - all sets to failure plus one forced rep) 1x15, 1x12, 1x10, 1x8, 2x6 and one widowmaker
Lying leg curls rest pause drop sets got 12+5+2 then did two drops
Leg extension drop sets: 5 drops

Hope y'all doing well! Thanks to all if the veterans for allowing us to have the opportunity to train. Brick, still thinking about you brother

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Brick 24 from now . you will be past it. I'm feeling a good prognosis /diagnosis
coming . You are loved by your comrades in iron here no doubt.
Good seeing you guys . Somehow I knew atom would have trained yesterday.
Intense dude that you are AA. No gym today. Writing and taking care of shit that I have to.Dammit!! it's snowing Todays prayer -- Lord take me the fuck up out of Chicago and put me in phoenix or some other warm dry climate. J/K
IB did ya get it done at the gym sir? T

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Did manage to train yesterday. Hit some chest and shoulders. Higher reps just to pump it out and help my mood. Felt good walking out of the gym after it was done. Need to thank Mrs Brick for chasing me out of the house and focusing on something positive. Gonna try some back after lunch. Don't wanna look like some shriveled old fucker on the OR table lol

I would feel the same way!:headbang: Just catching up, and it looks like you having surgery tomorrow? My prayers are with you brutha.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Brick dammit. I got you covered by my nurse Angel who will make you have a successful surgurey and all she wants is to see you back here asap..which is the same for me and even a new groupie of bricks thread fitnik13 who sends her best wishes to u through me..does that make me her bitch? :confused: :)
Finally hit the iron den and racked up some good numbers even though Captain Morgan was visiting all weekend. .. Dnt ask.....:naughty1:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good morning . Like many of you I have Brick on my mind . looking for a great outcome. I'm going to train CHEST and BACK! light light light. .
I'll be back here writing for newsletter. 12. IB will I have to come out there and
open a can of whoopass on Captain Morgan ?! Why I outta .... J/K
Everyone have great day. Keep the brick in your positive thoughts...
Thanks, T.......

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Cranked out a nice chest shoulders and tris session. Back on top of my logbook, kicking ass and taking names.

Low Incline Db bench (15-20rp) 9+5+3
Incline Bench Fly WM 21 reps
Smith Shoulder press (15-20rp) increased 5lbs 9+5+3
Side Lateral WM 23 reps
Smith Decline Close Grip Bench (15-20rp) 11+5+3
O/H triceps Ext WM 22 reps

So far feeling good on my IV gear stack.... I'm going to be rotating things in and out every 4-6 weeks to keep it fresh.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Dam Brick cursed my training day which i was going to take off.But rolled in to the iron lair with the electricity off and continued on a half assed leg workout all going fine till i felt a twinge in i think my kidney which i tried to over come with lighter 305 squats but succomed to the pain,, fuk! Didnt stop and hit accutrainer squats and calfs till i cramped..
Recoup wed and Dr asap.. holler chiman.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
REPS FOR BRICK!!!!!!! Fucking killed it for you brother!

I did have to improvise on one exercise because I couldn't wait around for some dude and his wife to get done on the smith, but still killed it.

Reverse BB Curls (20-30rp) 15+7+4
Preacher Curls (15-20RP) 11+5+3 (smoked LT reps)
Neutral Grip Pulldown (15-20Rp) 10+5+3 killed it!
Low Cable Underhand Grip Rows 1x8, 2x6, 2x5
Freemotion 1 arm pulldown WM 20reps - awesome WM, the kind you just grind and grind and grind until you fail
Cybex Seated Machine Row WM 22reps
Spider Curl WM 21reps

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Good morning brothers. Thank you all for the good wishes sent my way!
Procedure went well. They went up in that ureter, took the biopsy and zapped the tumor with the laser. I was told it was about 1/2" x 1/2" in size, I'm lucky to catch this early. They put a stent in the tube to keep it open while it heals. Got home last night very sleepy and a bit nauseated from the anesthesia. Managed to eat some toast, fruit and yogurt because I was so damn hungry, hit the bed and slept like a rock. Feel good today. Its kinda raw feeling up in there, but that's OK. No lifting for a week. Just waiting on that biopsy report. I'd be lying if I said I was not nervous about what that will say. Dr. said hopefully he will have that Friday. What it says will determine what happens next.

Good to see the men of iron are making some noise. You guys rock.