©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
So it's 1254 and i have not hit the gym yet. Leaving in a sec. Had pt at 11 and that girl worked the shit outta me. Heading out for legs . holler later
T

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Back in the gym today after a much needed rest..
Shoulder presses 5x12
Front lateral raises 5x20
Side lateral raises. 5x20
Shrugs 5x30-40
Finished off with reverse peck deck

Shoulders are on fire..... Nothing like hitting the entire area ;)

Dat dere is some high repness... I fucking love training shoulders. You look so badass with a shoulder pump

So it's 1254 and i have not hit the gym yet. Leaving in a sec. Had pt at 11 and that girl worked the shit outta me. Heading out for legs . holler later
T

:eek:

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Dat dere is some high repness... I fucking love training shoulders. You look so badass with a shoulder pump

:eek:

Yes certain muscle groups for me respond better to higher reps. With shoulders I think I can just tear up the muscle tissue better with high reps and the lateral raises it's just much easier to keep perfect firm with the lower weight. No point in lifting unless you are going to do it right ;)

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ummm sorry guys I didnt want to relay Turbobusas sad day. I know it's not easy as I lost a crazy English bulldog to a eaten nike hightop. Yeah ate a shoe and u know..
Ummm. I went and did legs too cause it's Friday leg day and I love it. 20 plate angled leg press went up very smooth and I'm not so sure why. Lol.
Preexausted with 8 sets various leg extentions and 12 sets of hamstring because im gonna make those bitches grow like no other.. Finished with walking db lunges for dat ass and quads and then 8 sets of calves. Seated and standing.. :)

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Ummm sorry guys I didnt want to relay Turbobusas sad day. I know it's not easy as I lost a crazy English bulldog to a eaten nike hightop. Yeah ate a shoe and u know..
Ummm. I went and did legs too cause it's Friday leg day and I love it. 20 plate angled leg press went up very smooth and I'm not so sure why. Lol.
Preexausted with 8 sets various leg extentions and 12 sets of hamstring because im gonna make those bitches grow like no other.. Finished with walking db lunges for dat ass and quads and then 8 sets of calves. Seated and standing.. :)

Dayum brother, killed it.
I MIGHT get in for some legs tomorrow, but my gut's telling me to rest baby rest....back was great last night, easily becoming my favorite part to train at the moment. It's beyond satisfying and my amount of volume would make Jay Cutler proud. :D

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
H e l l o ? Blasted arms today , did some reverse grip bench and fried the tris, cable wide grip push downs, v rope push downs , and single arm cable kick backs with a hold at the top.. On to Straight bar curls , incline db curls , HS plate loaded curls , Standing db hammer curls with a cheat set with some 80s to send me leaven out the door .. T nice chat.. :) hope u can cook turkey soon.. I got the sweet potatoes in my sack .
:food-smiley-013::sLo_BigBearHug::sport-smiley-002::sFun_jail:

Grim I fixed my smile area .. Lol.. See?

Last edited:

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Just got back from the gym... had to spend the day in Gettysburg for grad school. Actually a pretty cool trip. Hearing about the military strategy is fascinating, to me at least and being there on the field was so cool. I mean, you can visualize the battle lines and how the fighting occurred.

Anyway, today was bis and back...

Pinwheel curls (20-20rp) 14+9+5 smoked LT reps
Inclined Bench DB Curls (15-20RP) 10+5+3 3 more than LT
Behind Neck Pulldowns (15-20RP) 9+5+3 best LT by 2 reps..ehhh
Rack Deads supposed to do 5x5 but just kept adding weight after 5 sets
1 Arm Freemotion pulldown WM went up in weight
1 arm freemotion rows went up in weight
DB spider curl Wm got that pump going on

I'm getting strong as shit right now...it feels incredible

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Got my arm workout in today finally. 2 sets of reverse grip bench, 3 sets of Hammer preachers, a set of cybex dips, 2 sets lateral raises and one set of smith upright rows.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Nice condensed leg day today. Had a meeting with a really cool girl named
Juanita Blaino. She came back to compete after a 14 yr or so layoff.
She won the 2012 npc nationals womens bbibg heavy and overall .
Did a couple pro shows in 13 then the olympia where she placed 6th.
Juanita is 44. This girl is baaaadd! five seven . Comes in at mid to high 170's.
You will see her here in anasci 11. I had a blast doing the Denny's interview.
Meant to take 1/2 hr instead it turned into 2 and 1/2 hours.
Very cool . 1X a week intense volume trainer.
Anyway was a nice day .I was really needing one. Hope all you are having a great weekend.... Fishing tomorrow. with a couple youngins.
Thx T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Long lunch! ..Catch a crawdad turbobusa.. no more dam duck avatar as u guys see..
Johnny law is "back"
Oh hey i went and volunteered at a kids hospitol tonite.. im a human jungle gym.. but the michael "aka ib" jordan still got game at 65 lbs heavier than last time he touched a roundball
You say i dont? ......

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Actually decided to hit a little cardio today... As planned, wright has been going up and since I got up early, I had some time to kill.

Now let's see how my Steelers do...

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Killed back today... wide chins.close grip cable pulls, front wide cable pull down.. just did so so on deads up to 405 for 15 then drop sets cause i got a twinge on my right trap but i ended up stretching it out then for fun i did female bootcamp.. u heard me..
:)

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Killed back today... wide chins.close grip cable pulls, front wide cable pull down.. just did so so on deads up to 405 for 15 then drop sets cause i got a twinge on my right trap but i ended up stretching it out then for fun i did female bootcamp.. u heard me..
:)

I'm calling B.S. I want pictures of that bootcamp ;)

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Woke up feeling good this morning and ready to crush some legs!

Leg press Calf Raises 4 sets of 12 with a deep stretch (i also did some light warm-ups of leg presses)
Lying leg Curls 4x12 I didn't get all 12 reps on all 4 sets last time and crushed them all this go around
Leg Press with a narrow and low foot placement went up 20lbs on all sets and crushed it 1x10, 1x8, 2x6 and a sick ass widowmaker. I got 21 reps then kept taking 45s off each side and repping out
Stiff Legged Deadlift pyramid death set 225 -> 245 -> 265 -> 285 no rest between each set and got 6 reps on each one. I did a few partials at the end in the top range of the movement to kill the hammies.
Leg Extension extended drop set did one set of 12 at 170lbs and dropped it by 20lbs at a time doing as many as possible with about a 5 second rest at each weight ....all the way down to 30lbs

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Got in another leg workout yesterday. Going to try and hit them every 3 or 4 days.
Did leg press all sets of 15, one with the sled, two with one plate per side and two with 2 plates. Then I did 2 sets of single leg press with a whole 20lbs on the sled. I can't believe how much more difficult that single press is for my bad leg... It's like I just don't have the coordination to get the muscle to fire...

Then I did 2 sets on the hack squat with feet high and close, one plate per side.

Did 3 sets on the lying leg curl with 40lbs for 15 reps, then 3 sets on the seated leg curl all for 15 reps, with 60 and 2 with 75lbs.

4 sets of standing calf raises with 4 plates for 15 reps each.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Monday, Monday! I'm walking like a 80 yo man after my leg workout yesterday. Bump up the weight and you pay the price. Chest today after a bison burger and brown rice. If you hear my shoulder crunching, just ignore the sound and yell "one more you 'ol puss!!!"

IB, bootcamp pics!!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
No gym today. lot's of loose ends to tie up.
Be primed for PT then arms tomorrow. Hope you guys are having a good kick off to the week. Female boot camp IB? What was wrong with the fluffer gig for the girl/girl flix that kept you in the money?!Woman wearing just combat boots can be rather pleasing to the eye and such... J/k .. partially...
T

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I have no idea what the hell happened this morning...I either never heard my alarm or it never went off. Or i turned it off in my sleep lol Anyway, woke up late, I said f-it, I'll go to work late...I need to train. And it was chest, shoulders and tris, so there was no way I was not gonna lay the smackdown on some muscle fibers... (FYI - I have school at night so would not be able to train later)

Incline Db Press (15-20RP) 12+6+3 smoked my LT reps
Scoop Fly WM - Just burned the fuck out of chest on this bitch
Behind the Neck Smith Shoulder Press (15-20RP) went up 10lbs still got 10+5+3
Side lateral WM Killed my delts! Did some heavy partials as well then dropped it down and did full reps
Smith Decline Close Grip Bench (15-20RP) went up 10 lbs 11+5+3 did a couple of drops as well
Overhead Tri Ext Wm...ran the rack after the WM set

Feeling real good right now! I know ICL's mast is legit because my hair is getting thin lol My girlfriend hates it... she makes fun of me and calls me an old man haha