©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Tonight's onslaught: Hamstrings and calves
Work sets only - 1-1.5 minutes rest between sets - increase weight each set unless indicated
Lying leg curls 4x10
Seated leg curls 3x10
Standing leg curls 3x10
Stiff Legged Deads 3x10
Standing calf raises 2x10 superset with floor calf raises 2x15
Standing calf raises 1x6 drop 1x6 drop 1x6 floor calf raises 1x15/F
Home.
Stronger than one month ago on every single set - should add I'm clean right now. Booyah!

Last edited:

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Killing season will begin shortly... Well no work... Just hanging around

Training was phenomenal. A couple guys who haven't seen me since I have been training in the AM were asking me what I have been running...I laughed because I am making progress twice as fast as them and they are on tons of shit. Either their shit is bunk or they don't know fuck about training and eating..

Forearms, bis and back
Reverse BB Curls (20-30RP) went up 5 lbs: 14+7+4 (25rp)
Preacher Curls (15-20RP) up 5lbs: 9+5+2
Underhand Lat Pulldown (15-20rp) 12+5+3
Meadows Rows 5x6-8 up 10lbs all sets hit 7 reps
Free motion 1-arm pulldown widowmaker
1-Arm Cable rows WM
Spider Curl WM

hellbilly

Oct 29, 2012
I squatted today for the first time in a bit, hit 455 for 10 then some banded leg presses followed by extensions. Damn works and academic schedule are killing me but it will pay off in the end.

Hope everyone is well.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Nice HellB! big legs come from hard work!..
I'm on my way to leg work in a sec myself. I would like to add some hatfield
bar squats with no wt but thinking I better hold back as they just now allowed me to add in 1lb dumbell in my shoulder rehabb. I'll hav eto get it all off exts presses and maybe some hacks. Hams will be all machine work as I can not stiff leg at all yet. Don't want to get gready and pull tndons trhough the sstainless bone anchors.Would turn the solid tendon into confetti.
So have to be happy I can even train at all at this point and amp up the stimulation through alternative means.Have a great day guys... T..

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Hellbilly, well right now work isn't killing me because i am FURLOUGHED... but school is still a bitch.

Awesome Turbo! Love seeing that you are getting back into you groove.

Legs for me as well fellas

Seated Calf Raises 4x10-12 did a real deep stretch and contracted at the top
Seated Leg Curls 1x15 and 4x12 got a nice pump going thhere
45 degree dual contraction reverse GHRs (15-20RP) went up 5 lbs 10+5+2
Hack Squats went up 10 pounds on all sets 1x10, 1x8, 3x6 and one WM then i dropped it down and ddid as many rep as could and then did partials until I could move
Finished with one long set of leg extensions 12 full reps done nice and slow then kept going up by 10 lbs doing partials until I couldn't do any more then rested about 15 seconds and went all the way down the stack doing partials

Legs are soooooo freaking sore. I ate everything in sight when I got home. Made stir fry (right there is 75g protein and 75 g carbs), then had 3 cups of rice krispies with protein powder milk then a quest bar then a banana and yogurt...at that point I felt kind of full lol

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ok I've been trippin but still hit the gym regularly. Lol
Leg day today and really was a solid good time and amazed myself on let extentions of all things how my knees werent feeling the usual stress and so they grew dam nice . Ive really changed up the movements and sets which I think is what I needed for some confusion. Angled leg presses went up to the usual 10 plate a side before I dropped setted three more sets then on to trying to get the water outa my calves so I see some definiton .it sure bugs me so I'm mixing dandelion tea cold in my preworkout bev to piss between sets ..
Glad to see all is here and ok too.. :)

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Last night was back. Almost carbon copy as week prior with some small exceptions...like upping the weight on every lift some by 25%! and adding exercises.

Went something like this:

Reverse-Grip Pulldowns 4x10 (increase weight every set - IWES)
One Arm DB Rows 4x10 (IWES)
T-Bar Rows 5x15,12,10,10,8 (IWES)
Barbell Rows 3x10
Seated Cable Rows 3x10 (IWES)
Deadlifts 3x10,6,3 (IWES)
Hypers 3x10

Rest was kept at 1-2 min.

My strength is increasing daily. My bodyweight is increasing. kCals have been reduced by 20%. Read that again...
I can chalk this up to cleaning out entirely, my receptors and adrenal cortex were fried. Everything is better right now performance, sleep, growth -100% cleaned out.

Miller time.**

** 2 scoops hydro whey, creatine, gatorade (Cutler and Centopani's "no fancypants" choice of carbs. LOL)
BED. Did my impression of a rock in bed. Nice, rested and I earned this day off today.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Another day in furlough-ville... Went and got my bloodwork done this morning and the nurse had all these training questions for me cuz "it looked like I workout" lol I essentially gave her a free workout consultation... I dunno, when shit is shitty, it feels good to help out others and brings me up a little bit

Chest, shoulders and tris today. Had a crazy pump going on

Flat neutral DB Press (15-20RP) up 5lbs 12+5+3
Scoop Flye WM 23reps
Nautilus Machine Shoulder press (15-20RP) 11+5+3
Side Lateral WM 21reps
Deadskulls (15-20RP) Up 10lbs 12+5+2
O/H Triceps Ext WM

I'll get back on here on Sunday evening. Going skydiving this weekend!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Oh no a flying Gnome! I love skydiving.. id go everyday.want to wing suit it but no balls yet..on pct..

Had a great shoulder session
First 30 min on an eliptical to get me going
Thera band internal rotator work for 15mi
Then on to fatigueing rear, side ,and front delts
before some standing db presses , rack presses ending the day.
Hope everyone has a great weekend..

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
First this, then that...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381008339194.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381008339194.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 29
  • uploadfromtaptalk1381008357964.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381008357964.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 30

caladin

Sep 1, 2013
So Cal
Putting the forearms and hands through the paces!

1. CAPTAINS OF CRUSH (TRAINER) 2X10
2. CAPTAINS OF CRUSH (#1) 4XFailure
3. EXTENSOR BANDS 3 X Failure
4. TITANS TELEGRAPH KEY 3 X 10 THUMB

A1) Thor's hammer supination/pronation
4x10 per side
Slow and controlled movements
90 seconds rest

B1) Fat Bar Behind the Back Barbell Wrist Curls
3x10
Hold peak contraction 2 seconds on each rep
75 seconds rest

B2) Wrist roller
4 x "up and down"
75 seconds rest

C1) Radial flexion*
3 x 10
30 seconds rest

C2) Ulnar flexion*
3 x 10
30 seconds rest

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Triple wheres the grub .?. I had some love burgers x 6 today

Took sat off and chatted with my best friend on how we fix
certain situations thru email, text or voicemail.. We think it works!
Sunday is leg day.. Quads video as warm up.. :)

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hello Bricks hang out buddies. Managed a little bi/tri work yesterday.
Thank you IB and Grim. Been a little tired lately.
Thats ok though as i'm going to regain my focus and bring it up.
I hope all of you are having a nice sunday. My bears have to deal with the saints today. That will be tough. Funny thing is I like N.O. too.
Smile- we are only here for a short while. Keep strong for those you love and yourself as well. The iron is awesome for mind and body . Thx , T..

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hit forearms calves and something I have not done for many years -neck work.
Sometimes ya get what ya need...Clank time I like that... T

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
Back and chest today
10 sets of 10 db press
10 sets of 10 pull-ups
still having to baby the presses till shoulder is completely healed so no crazy weight just higher volume. threw 5 sets of calf raises in at the end my calves suck so doing some sets with every other workout

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hey guys! Made it back in town last night! Had a great time in the sun! Ate too much, got too much sun, drank some tequila. It was perfect. Did not touch a weight the entire time. First week off I have had in 6 months so I didn't feel guilty.

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE BIRTHDAY WELL WISHES! Time goes too damn fast! But! I might have been the best looking old sack of shit on the beach LOL!!!

Good to see everyone is hitting it hard!! I couldn't stand it anymore so I trained legs today. Chest is on the agenda for Monday! I'm ready!

Let's do this brothers!