©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Shoulders this am with tricep super sets.

Dumbbell shoulder presses 5 x 12 dips
Side lateral raises 5x20 tricep push downs
Front lateral raises 5x20 skull crushers incline
Free motion presses to failure behind neck presses

Amazing pump and off to work after I eat!!!

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Morning all. Slept like a champ after last night's assault on my back.
Went something like this:

Reverse-Grip Pulldowns 4x10 (increase weight every set - IWES)
One Arm DB Rows 4x10 (IWES)
T-Bar Rows 3x10 (IWES) two drops on last set for 10 reps each
Barbell Rows 3x10
Seated Cable Rows 3x10 (IWES)
Deadlifts 2x10 (IWES)

Rest was kept at 1-2 min.

Wanted to do 2 more deadlift sets, followed by 3 sets of 10 for hypers, but my lower back said it was done. I felt 3" shorter from the pump so I took off home. Miller time.**

** 2 scoops hydro whey, creatine NO carbohydrates.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
No training today. Wrapping up my job today and will be away for a week on vacation for Brick's b'day. Soaking up the sun and drinking Tecates. When I get back, Uncle Brick better see that some excellent training has happened on this thread

Make that iron sing brothers!! Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey Happy bday to ya Brick! Legs for me in about 40 mins.
Fasted training today. looking for a good one. Was super busy yesterday.
Strting to "feel it" again. I'll check back later. all have great day...
Thx T

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
No training today. Wrapping up my job today and will be away for a week on vacation for Brick's b'day. Soaking up the sun and drinking Tecates. When I get back, Uncle Brick better see that some excellent training has happened on this thread

Happy birthday day brother!!

Great back day today probably did to many sets but was feeling it and had a huge pump going! got in 20 sets for back and did about the same for bicep's. I wouldn't normally do that many but i still got it done in an hour :)

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere

Happy Birthday brother, may the coming year be your best!
:headbang:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Doozy today! At least at this early point of training again. Hi rep exts foloowed with leg presses some slo mo hacks (TUT) and some seated hammar hams .
felt pretty good. looking forward to at least getting a hatfield bar on my shoulders and squatting. Arms sunday. Thx T..

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good morning! Heading out for some arm work. Legs feel well worked from yesterday.Brick are ya hung over buddy?Bears at detroit .. noon.
Be football and recovery food this afternoon. Everybody have a great day...
IB read your email. T..

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRICK!! Hope u had a great day brutha!
Wow good to see we are all back at it.. Cool...
Legs yesterday and the one week + off while sick really helped me squat some good 405 reps with ease. Even i was surprised...lol . I had been doing heavy high rep leg presses for last few weeks and its really paid off.. crazy.. we got lots of flooding goinr on so will hit the truck for a good chest day sunday.. Wheres my son Atom...hes at the y eating i think..

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
BRICK! Happy Birthday!!!!

Well Friday was crazy guys...morning workings are keeping me sane.

Had a killer chest, shoulders and tris workout and shoulders are still sore today.

Yesterday was a wild back session...got up to 505lbs on rack deads from mid shins. Keep in mind, I only weigh 142lbs. My girl gave a good massage and my lower felt better but now my upper traps are killing me.

Last night my girl and I went to magic bar. Which is exacly what you think it it is...it is bar that has theater in one room and have magicians perform on Saturday nights. It was one of the coolest things I have seen. The slight of hand stuff was incredible.

Got legs tomorrow!!!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Had a decent bi tri day today 6-sets each back and forth . nothing heavy .
Little bit of a pump. Still have some weeks to go . Maybe by thanks giving or so. Was nice though. . T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Sunday chest and traps will make u strapped..
Had a great session rocked some 110 lb db inclines with my bum shouldr and some tendonitis..HS decline 305 cable flys
.db flys..flat db ..hit some deep dips and db pullovers one of my favorite exercises.. blasted traps and nodded off for 20 minutes in a dry sauna with my hoody on.. Glad to see u Atom..im sure had the magic wand out later also.. grim is..? Oh i know.lol. :)

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Turbo, it is great to hear you are working your way back my man!

IB, that magic wand has been magic the magic happen. Needless to say, we got our cardio in on Sunday.

This morning I had a sick leg session:

Leg press Calves 4x10 (also did some light leg presses between those sets to get warm)
Lying Leg Curls 4x12 (went up 5 lbs)
Leg Press (went up 50lbs on all sets and 30lbs on my WM) 1x15, 1x10, 1x8, 2x6 and a windowmaker
Stiff Legged Deadlift death march no rest between sets and did sets of 6 and went up 20lbs until I couldn't do any more reps 225-245-265-285
Super Drop set of Leg Ext doing max reps 150-130-110-90-70-50-30

Gonna get some bloodwork done next week and see if I am ready to bump up my doses again. I've been talking to Ironclad and I'm going to run a full Ironclad cycle

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good morning! No gym today.Have many household issues to address.
nothing bad though for once.I'm thinking of trying some slomo super light
back and chest movements later this week.. I can feel the band of muscle fatigue and ache a bit if I have any sustained upper body activity.
I think this due too that part being completely detached and balled up for a few months prior to surgury. I'm trying to be patient and careful.
Tossed in 5-6 iu's rips to try and improve /expedite things.
Hope for full speed by jan-feb. Hope each of you have a really nice week .
Train hard eat well and lay the wood like you mean it to your sweetie . Those are requisite for a balanced schedule. Oh yeah and don't ignore those less fortunate.
Thx guys.. T....

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Well fellas... I am hit by this government shutdown. I will not be working until congress comes to a budget decision.... Glad I have a shit-ton of food in the freezer. But cash will be short over the next couple of weeks as I am on my savings.

So anyway, chest shoulders and tris this morning...

Incline Db Bench (15-20RP) 13+6+3 smashed previous lift
Scoop Fly Widowmaker
Behind the neck Smith Shoulder press (15-20RP) 14+5+3 killed logbook!
Side lateral descending WM
Smith Decline Close Grip Bench (15-20Rp) went up 10lbs 9+5+3
Overhead triceps extension WM

I am continuing to get stringer and lose bodyfat. This is all while cruising! Andf i feel great! I'll be getting bloodwork done either Monday next week or Friday of this week and then the following week i will be running a full ironclad cycle to test out the results of his, and only his products. I'm keeping the details of the cycle under wraps until I get rolling ;)

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
No training again just PT. Family issues. All have a good one today.
Holler back. Tomorrow . Legs.. T

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
Same here still PT on the shoulder, cardio. I did legs Sunday its been a few months since I hit them hard, two days later and I'm still having a hard time walking, and sitting down