©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Thanks Turbo... I guess I've learned a lot despite my age. I do my best to absorb the information presented and listen to what my body likes...

Anyway, today was a killer forearms, bis and back session. I was up kind of late after class and didn't have much sleep (bed at 1AM woke up at 4:30AM) but I was at the gym by 5:15AM and ready to rock...

Pinwheel Curls (20-30RP) 14+6+4 beat LT by 3 reps
Incline DB Curls (15-20RP) up 5lbs 9+4+2
Behind the Neck Lat Pulldowns (15-20RP) went up 1 plate 9+4+2
Rack Deads 5x 5-7 got 7 reps on all sets time to move up
Freemotion 1-arm wide pulldown WM 22reps
Freemotion 1 arm cable row WM 21 reps
Spider Curl WM 20 reps

I called Quest Diagnostics about my bloodwork and they said they would not have all of my bloodwork done until the 14th! WTF!?! I guess they have to send away some labs and have them double checked. Oh well

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Took the day off today. Three good ones in a row. Tomorrow... shoulders and traps.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Clank clank clank.. Back/ traps at 11pm- 1 am .. Metal night as we lock the doors and get down and dirty with iron my bruthas.
Last day knock on wood for court tomorrow. I love paying 15$ a day for court parking ..it's USA's finest business!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
IB, that sounds like a badass time! (in the gym - not court lol)

Legs today...and I puked doing SLDLs
Leg press Calfs did 4 sets 12, 12, 11, 10
Lying Leg Curls 4 x10-12: 12, 11, 11, 10
Leg Press went up 20lbs on all sets 1x10, 1x8, 2x6 and my widowmaker
DC style Pyramid SLDLs went 205-225-245-265-285 (failed at 3 reps - done)
Puking was in effect at this point lol

The I stretched

Gonna pimp out Raj's forum: Generation X Bodybuilding - GenerationXBodybuilding.com

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good morning Bricksters finest!!!!!!!!!!AA keep on keepin on ! Brick suck up the recovery essentials! IB just keep focused on the task at hand and we'll kick it on the phone after.Ok I'm heading for the gym. Arms and misc. legs still sore from monday. I'm for sure heading for Rajjins forum when I calm down after the gym. I'll be back here sometime later. Peace ... which is by the way very cool............. . Thx , T...............

moparfreak360

Oct 11, 2012
Leg day for me

Started off with calves on the seated leg press and hit 4 sets

Seated hams for 4 sets of this 10-20 pyramiding the weight up

Leg press 4 sets. 25,18,15,10. Pyramiding weight up 90 pounds each set.

Linear hack press 3 sets of 10-12

Smith lunge (by this time I was dizzy and only got 2 sad sets)

Finished with some light leg exts

Got out and realized I did all this In 45 mins so maybe next time I'll slow it down and not get dizzy lol

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Good shoulder workout today. My old training partner and I linked up for a good one. Having a good spot makes all the difference for me. Pushes me for those extra few lbs and reps

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Decent arm day for this early back. Had a good day all around .
IB messed it up . No attorney golf after all... ...
Be legs tomorrow or saturday .Decide in the am.
Thx , T...

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Lol ^^^ I saved u Turbobusa from getting holed also by crooked no good city attorneys..
All day in court, drank 5 coffee de negro , 3 cans of rootbeer, and ate 10 bags of snacks from conciere snack area, cause I paid 2000$ for 4 hour rental of a table and 5 chairs..
Hittin gym now for arm day/ night as I am sleep deprived and can't sleep . Got my sweet potato t.. See u guys fri..

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Shoulder day
Hammer strength military presses 5-12
Side lateral raises 5x20-25
Front lateral raises 5x20
Reverse peck deck 5x12

Shoulders are on fire!!! Happy Friday everyone ;)

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Nice little chest, shoulders and tri session...

Incline DB Bench (15-20RP) up 5lbs 9+5+3
Scoop Fly WM 20reps
Behind Neck Smith Shoulder Press (15-20RP) up 5lbs 12+6+3
Side Lateral WM 21reps
Close Grip Smith bench (normally this is decline but I couldn't grab a bench to do decline) (15-20RP) 10+5+3
Overhead Triceps Ext WM drop set - just smoked those tris

Freaking pouring like anything here. Couldn't even see the rooad when I left the gym and had to sit in my car.

Found myself a new protein from a company owned by one of the members on this site. They are a sponsor over on Generationxbodybuilding.com it is quite possibly the best tasting protein I have ever used and the blend is incredible: Hydrolyzed whey isolate, whey isolate microfiltrated, micellar casein and egg white protein. The texture is rich and smooth and the taste will blow you away (i got blueberry muffin).

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Leg day for me

Started off with calves on the seated leg press and hit 4 sets

Seated hams for 4 sets of this 10-20 pyramiding the weight up

Leg press 4 sets. 25,18,15,10. Pyramiding weight up 90 pounds each set.

Linear hack press 3 sets of 10-12

Smith lunge (by this time I was dizzy and only got 2 sad sets)

Finished with some light leg exts

Got out and realized I did all this In 45 mins so maybe next time I'll slow it down and not get dizzy lol

You gotta post more Mopar!

I know you are on a boat, but shit, it is always good to hear from you.

moparfreak360

Oct 11, 2012
Well I'm home now....I try to kill my little moosles while I'm home anyway haha......in a week it will be back to my prison style training though ;)

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Well, its Friday and that means its time for the gun show in Bricktown. About to hit the door and make that happen.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Just got home from PT followed by the gym . Hit some neck work yes I said neck work.Some grip and forearm light calves. . It's beautiful out today.
You guys check out Rajj's site? killer. I know AA and brick have as well as grim .
Rest of ya's have a look see . Our kind of place ... Thx , T..

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Back/bi today

Bent over bb row wm set, 5x12

Seated cable row 5x12

V bar pulldown 5x12

Bb shrug 5x12

Hyper ext. 5x20

Stand alt db curl wm set 1 set rp
Alt hammer curl 1set rp

Bb curl lying against incline start top lower down 1set rp

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
No gym other than stopping in to see whats happening. Its pop pop day for me .
Wife has to work som i'm getting my grand daughter this afternoon.
So i'll be hearing pop pop all afternoon/evening. Thats what my really young grand kids call me. The older ones call me Poppa.. all the money in the world
can't buy that feeling.. Gonna pack in some carbos today along with some good protein. looking for a good leg assault tomorrow. Soreness just now left my legs from last monday. Hope you guys have a great day.
. THX T..........

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I am taking the day off from lifting. Got some things around the house that need to get done. Somebody's gotta do it and it looks like its me. Beautiful fall day to cut grass at least.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Day off for me too!! Went to college football game today all day and had a tailgating blast of a time eating every thing but the paper plate and the beer cup . But took a loss and bowed down to Oregon which Jim is going to taunt me legally.. Lol.24-45... Im glad u were daddy daycare Turbobusa. I was too tossing the football with my friends kids.. For some reason they love to pick on me and be in my hip pocket when I see them. Pretty cool the unconditional love they were raised on once they remembered me from. 2 yrs ago.. Sunday I gotta get the house ready as I'm a friends kids dad for 3 days ..should be interesting dropping him at school. Gossip will fly that's for sure from other parents haven seen a loud yetty with someone elses kid.. .

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Damn ! there ya are sunshine.... Had me and wife wondering.
Ok getting ready for legs in a few. Looking for the doozy.
May be seeing how the saftey bar treats me today. i'll do that late in the
w/o to insure a good lube . Hope all are having a great day. afternoons
gonna be pumpkin carving with my grandaughter. Hey holler at me later uncle buck (IB). Ok trying to get my psysch on . talk later. T