©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Sorry guys, haven't been on here all weekend. Friday hit Chest, shoulders and tris. Think I pulled something a little in my chest. My right pec has a tender black and blue spot. Nothing serious, so I should be fine. Saturday was a nice bis and back workout.

Today was a wicked wheel day. I finished with the stiff leg deadlift pyramid cluster and after my last rep I grabbed the garbage can and yacked. M legs are killing me.

Happy Memorial Day and remember who this day is for.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Dang Turbo! Hope you didn't zap that shoulder too bad. Take care of that and let us know.

Atom, any visit to the vomitorium means success on the front side of the workout in my book.

Hit back today and it was an awesome one. I was sweating like a mother. Shirt was soaked when I was done. You could see my trail of sweat on the floor.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Holy shit, Turbo! That sounds like a pretty bad dislocation to cause that much swelling.

But...did the aquarium survive?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Yeah traded shoulder for aquarium sucessfully. I am getting ready for the gym.
Will go in and see whats doable. I'm rapidly turning into a mean bastard from missing my gym time... Hope all had great weekends. Have a great day and week.I'll whine back later after the gym... T

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Did some AM cardio today. I am going to be doing cardio before work on Tuesdays and Thursdays just to keep tight.

I'm also going to be starting a cruise period because I keep getting recurring stomach pain and on some days have difficulty eating. Yeah, I had a few days where I was eating good, but this shit is like a roller coaster. Every day is another adventure. Oh well.....

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
whoops hit send to soon. I did super light pre ex and used hammer stuff only today. better tha nothing. Went to legs after chest hams first then 2 sets superlight 60 rep leg exts. immediatley hopped on leg press loaded very light(650) and repped out rest pause sets . Back to 1 more set of 40 legs exts
immediatly on to 1 slow mo high rep rest pause hack. Back to hammies two sets called it a day. Betcha I'm sore as fuck in the legs tomorrow . all with light wt and low injury aggravation. There is always a way..... Thanks....T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Glad to hear from my brothers in iron today.

Hit chest. Not shabby, not great. Hard to beat old personal best lifts when the shoulder is grinding in there anymore. Still had a good one though. Getting older ain't for pussies.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
. I actually did go lift and did dead lift tire change in solid traffic. Thot I'd get some but all I got was a sore back and almost ran over .. I got plugged sinuses so if u talk to me it's really me. Legs this am .

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Damn, Iron, glad you didn't get run over. I'd count changing a tire as a set.

I am on the job working all day. Got shoulder down for tomorrow.

Make some noise in the gym brothers!

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Wow. We sound like sad bunch today! Deadlift and double KB squats up to 32kg today with a partner. Actually got some work in...gonna be good and sore tomorrow.

Hope everybody has a good, relaxing evening and wakes up tomorrow in much better condition than they fell asleep in.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hey Brick ,triple.. No T ,,he's singing the pontoon song in the rain I think,
Man I did legs today squats , hacks, iso hammy, iso hammy cable curls( the girl in me) quad extentions , and walking db lunges . Had a strange thing happen , mid squat set on 325 I got a migrane up my neck to head , kinda woosey so I dropped the weight back to 265 so I could finish and then had to sit down. So I got bummed out after calves quick to go home where I became real edgy.. Took till now midnite to relax . Lol . Tomorrow back day. My fav..ib

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Hey Brick ,triple.. No T ,,he's singing the pontoon song in the rain I think,
Man I did legs today squats , hacks, iso hammy, iso hammy cable curls( the girl in me) quad extentions , and walking db lunges . Had a strange thing happen , mid squat set on 325 I got a migrane up my neck to head , kinda woosey so I dropped the weight back to 265 so I could finish and then had to sit down. So I got bummed out after calves quick to go home where I became real edgy.. Took till now midnite to relax . Lol . Tomorrow back day. My fav..ib

Sounds like a great workout except for the migraine. Exercise induced migraines often respond well to a couple different muscle relaxers.

http://www.nyheadache.com/blog/muscle-relaxants-for-migraines/

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Hurt my knee last Saturday on an axle clean I missed. Thought it was just sprained. ..

Saw ortho today. My left acl is torn!
I'm down and out for the rest of the year most likely. Fuck.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Hurt my knee last Saturday on an axle clean I missed. Thought it was just sprained. ..

I hate to hear that man. Hope you heal up soon brother.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012

Dammit!!! Sorry Tri, I sure hate that for you. You can still hit upper body though?

Iron, headaches, not fun. Hope you are feeling better

Had a great shoulder trap workout this afternoon. My training partner and I were revving each other up for sure. Best one I have had in a while.

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Oh man sorry to hear that Tri terror hope u can at leas hobble in to the gym
What knee ? Gas pedal or clutch knee?
Had a decent back day. Nothing to heavy because ive still got a headache that hurts more the more weight I do so I think tomorrow is get red count check like turbo said to do..maybe my eyes are worse and need stronger contact lens too
Glad everyone thus far is tossin steel no matter what. Keep it up.ib

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Yeah man, this will give me a chance to hit chest and back a couple times a week. No deads which sucks bad but I'm going to kill chins and hammer strength rows.

Clutch knee IB

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012

Aw man TT sorry that happened . Work what you can around the injury without aggravating it. That way when you resume traing the injurred part you won't have the whole body to catch up.
Man that sucks but you will get through it, Gh Gh gh. Surgury first .
Scope or open?.. T