©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Yep bare ground here at least for the time being. My 30 yr old son called me for training and food advice earlier. Made my day. Ok heading out for back/bi's shortly. No time to yak as i'm running late . All have a great day and i'll check in later. thanks, T

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Fucking killed back and bis today-

What kinda weight do you guys do for db rows with your body totally parallel to the floor?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Great w/o... Broke a vessel in left eye. Havent done that in years..
Must need more vitamin c . I broke my eyes a few times in mid to late 80's .
looks freaky as hell when it's a bad one .Did not have the steam for bi's at the end . Rest tomorrow with some cardio. Hope everyone had a great one today..
Thanks, T..............

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Cardio day . I know xman is taking a 1 week "sabatical". IB Check , Enigmatic check. Thunder 46? AA? The main man, Brick? . Just making sure all is well with
you guys. All others Chime in , Positive produces postive. Talk soon my compadres... T

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Yeah Turbo, I'm taking a week off. Maybe a little more than that. I feel I need to rest longer now that I'm getting a little older. I love hitting the iron, but man do I feel it in my joints more than ever. Back and elbows more than anywhere else.

Anyone here take anything for joint support? If, so any recommendations?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Hey guys... Just catching up. Turbo, popping blood vessels? You sick bastard! Love it!

I came down with a sinus bug. My doc said its just viral and nothing serious. Keep in mind my doc is an MMA instructor...so he tells me, just do some cardio and sweat it out. haha Love it!

Felt better today and hammered legs. I'm gonna have to post up a video of this neat little glute ham exercise I am doing. It smokes the glute/ham tie in big time.

Decided I'm gonna just pop in a movie tonight and relax and let this sinus thing clear up.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Gonna be a 1 day extra rest for me. got a call late last night. Son in jail. Had to run out of state to bail.Have not slept since i got up yesterday morn. Going to be legs tomorrow. I'm beat and tired . Least I got my boy sprung. T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
When it rains it pours! Get this...did heavy legs and heavy inner and outer hip machines to keep hips in check..I get to my girlfriends and me being so not thinking get right away handed a dam grapefruit martini
OK ib don't.drink much and was of course thirsty..bad idea..he has 2 more .and eats watches new 007 .goes to bed. All NIGHT long one leg would cramp up so bad and it alternated legs! I was yelling woke up her son who's 10 who came to laugh his ass off at ib on ground.as girlfriend shook her head
.this continued all night as I fumbled gym bag for aminos.anything in the pitch black while leg is locked solid

I gotta rest..well we all do here.and I heard mom tell son next time video....no that wont happen ..Sunday is St paddy and she will get my lucky charm for breakfast..that I may video

Peace

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Been sitting on my butt all week in the Mexican sun eating and drinking Tecate and Sol. I am ready to move again. Anybody training legs with me this afternoon?

How you guys doin'? Summer is not far away!!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Been sitting on my butt all week in the Mexican sun eating and drinking Tecate and Sol. I am ready to move again. Anybody training legs with me this afternoon?

How you guys doin'? Summer is not far away!!

Why I outta!!!!!!!. Just funnin! Damn soak some of that sun up for your brothers here. I'm hiiting legs in a sec . been a bit messed up here but on track today again. holler later. T

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Damn turbo...Hope everything turns out fine for your son.

IB, that is some funny shit. Enjoy your St. Paddy's day.

Brick, I hear you about summer fast approaching...Once I add a few more pounds I am gonna get my shred on.

So yesterday I hit up some chest, shoulder and tris then went out for the night with my crew. We had a good night, but no outrageous stories...

Has anyone else experienced this, since I gained weight, and got bigger, although not nearly as lean, I have had more chicks coming up to me and asking to dance, give their numbers, take pics...than when I was all cut up, when I never got that kind of response. Now if I can just keep some of this size and tighten up my abs I'll be golden.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Turbo, I hope your son's situation turns out positive. Kids can sure put you through it. How was the workout? Cleared some of the stress?

My leg workout turned out much better than I expected after a vacation week. I'm anxious to get back in the groove. I like my "routine" too. Meals, training, you guys know what I mean.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hope it's not a serious charge Turbo.

Nah . He has that same problem I had in my youth . brawling scrapping bad temper.Hope he grows the f -up quicker than I did.
He even admitted he always thought I'd be proud of the tough guy thing he was doing.Makes me feel bad that I set a bad example when I was younger and he tryed to follow my old ways. He said dad I'm just not a tough guy. I told him i'm glad as that really meeses things up. Your freedom is a valuble thing. Thanks for the concern Xmen.
He is back on track now. :)T

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
OK now back to our thing. Heading out for chest shoulder tri. be the last day of tri's with the C/S . Time for a 4 on 1 off 2 on 1 off change up. just don't have the steam to do justice to the last bp's in a session. Lot's of small bodypart neglect here. Yeah fuck that. Gonna be a doozy today!!
As brick said summers coming . Be damned if I let another one get away... T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hit chest today after a lazy week off. Felt great and went pretty damn good too Next on the menu... back tomorrow.

Make some noise in the gym brothers.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Damn turbo...Hope everything turns out fine for your son.

IB, that is some funny shit. Enjoy your St. Paddy's day.

Brick, I hear you about summer fast approaching...Once I add a few more pounds I am gonna get my shred on.

So yesterday I hit up some chest, shoulder and tris then went out for the night with my crew. We had a good night, but no outrageous stories...

Has anyone else experienced this, since I gained weight, and got bigger, although not nearly as lean, I have had more chicks coming up to me and asking to dance, give their numbers, take pics...than when I was all cut up, when I never got that kind of response. Now if I can just keep some of this size and tighten up my abs I'll be golden.

I look way fucking better when I am big as fuck as opposed to "bigger but cut"

I have girls all over my dick and I am soft as hell.. Chicks just love the raw size when it comes down to it-