©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Oh.u guys I'm back on game..leg day and i ran my hammys till they stretched via lighter weight high 20 rep sets.turned on afterburner with a stim drink.hit quads harder than hammy so they could out pull the stiff sciatic action im in. Then hit an Accutrainer squat machine and pegged the 400lb stack for 3 sets a 15. Say what?? Yeah game on and the over 65 females were surrounding me like a line to a senior center for tea...thanks Atom.. anything for under 30 crowd?

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
You don't want a woman under 30, Iron. I know I couldn't stand there and listen to them say, "And, like...I was all" and "Like, literally... you know", all damn night. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Anyway... I destroyed chest, shoulder Tri's today. Got some nDure that Atom suggested and that shit is on point! Sour Apple may be the best flavor I've ever tasted (just like a Jolly Rancher). I swear I thought I was eating candy.

Incline DB Bench 100 x 10 x 3 then some cable fly's slow and controlled (more for a stretch).

Life Fitness Shoulder Press 170 x 8, 160 x 8, 150 x 8, 140 x 8, 130 to failure. Shoulders on fire at this point.

Cable rope pull downs: 100 x 10 x 3 Super slow (8 sec negative). Then some body weight dips.

Some crunches. Then out.

Between the nDure and the MG's Powdered Muscle I was so pumped, it felt like my skin was about to rip open. And I love the tingles that the L-Arginine gives you.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
X, the only thing I like better than ndure is the original jack3d with DMAA (wich I found at a random ass shop for $20 a bottle so I stocked up haha).

The tingles come from the beta-alanine (which in a recent study actually demonstrated fat loss, increased muscle, improved strength and endurance in training athletes when compared to placebo when all athletes followed a calorie restricted diet).

Iron and X - Shit, I rarely go after women under 30. No to sound like a d-bag, but I have quite a bit more maturity than most guys my age and am a little more well established professionally. I don't take BS from some young chick playing games...I'm all for having fun and being playful, but acting flaky and what not is just immature. ***I do make exceptions for women who have the ass of a goddess***

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
X, the only thing I like better than ndure is the original jack3d with DMAA (wich I found at a random ass shop for $20 a bottle so I stocked up haha).

The tingles come from the beta-alanine

beta-alanine, I knew that. I don't know why I typed L-Arginine.

I saw jack3d with DMAA, at a Vitamin Shoppe. But it was $39.99. Shit Clen is cheaper.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I don't want to talk to someone under 30 that's what duct tapes for guys.. But I hear ya. I see em at the gym and think Wth is she doing. Lol. Yeah I got a 500gram a beta alanine "Now" brand for 17$ and plain dmma powder from a place and toss into any amino drink I got at the time and squirt a little MIos in for flavor . Dust flies off this noggin I'm spinnin so hard
Keep up the great training guys. Hella cool I think.. Peoples options on how toos are endless..

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I used to be a beta tester for Avant Labs and I tired an intra-nasal NYC STACK

nor- ephedrine
Yohimbine hcl
Caffeine
Synephrine

Shit was nuts... Felt like destroying people.. The aggression was outta control, maybe it was from the pain from the burn? LoL

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Ok good morning to my training pards! Heading back to the "new" gym for legs this am. I'll check back with ya's later in the day or eve. Lot's of running to do after the gym. How's the back coming Ironbuilt? Chime in all. Need to keep our brains and hearts "in the groove". Thanks, T

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Leg work was great . Light saftey squat sets followed by light hacks and presses. Hams were first 6 sets lying ext. Calves tonight.
Bout damn time I start breaking out of turbo pussy mode...
Hope everyone has a great w/o today. Heading up to lake geneva to
take my Mom to dinner. She completed her cancer treatments tuesday.
Very proud of her. Strong and loving woman. Thanks, T

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Nice sore lower half today. Enough to require a non wt training day.
Gonna hit a nice whirlpool and steam with the wife.
Hey brick thought you'd like this. Was talking to Ed(coan) yesterday.
He had a hip replacement . He squatted 650 7-8 months later.He is now 50.
don't know if I've ever met a nicer guy that is the elite of the elite in the power
world. Tomorrow Chest shoulders tris. I've been pretty neglectful of calves the
last several years. Need to put more work into those as well as some smaller detail bodyparts. Feeling better day in and day out.
Hope all train well and recover well today. Holler later, T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hey brick thought you'd like this. Was talking to Ed(coan) yesterday.
He had a hip replacement . He squatted 650 7-8 months later.He is now 50.
don't know if I've ever met a nicer guy that is the elite of the elite in the power
world.

Damn impressive!!

I hit arms today brothers, fast and furious.

Headed down to the beach in the AM for a week in the sun. You brothers hold the gym down and I will back back!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
THE BEACH!!! Wahhh wah no fair ! Ha ha just kiddng glad one of us is enjoy OUR favorite weather. . Very cool............ for you... T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
THE BEACH!!! Wahhh wah no fair ! Ha ha just kiddng glad one of us is enjoy OUR favorite weather. . Very cool............ for you... T

Can you imagine if we got the brothers all together for some fun by the water??! :headbang:

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Conventional Floor Deads: 405 x 8, 315 x 10

Cross Cable Pull Downs: 140 x 12, 8, 6

Biceps Seated Incline DB Curls: 35 x 8, 8, 8

Behind the back Wrist curls: Forgot weight and reps.

2 old guys (older than me anyway) doing BB curls in the squat rack. They are pretty big boys. 2 Kids (19-20 y.o.) waiting to do squats. I could hear them talking shit, but they were too scared to say anything to them. It would suck getting you ass handed to you by someone over twice your age. I don't have to worry about that, cause twice my age is...Dead. lol.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
What's old x? Lol..

Anyway punks..I trashed shoulder today and I'm not sure if the first soda I've had in 15 yrs caused this but I was so pumped it was incredible.i love my hcl creatine amino beta green tea workout drink so perhaps the added sugar from the soda caused this event but I liked it
I also had a huge payday bar in gym I nibbled on so maybe tomorrow the hs kids will all be eating one cause this old man ruled tonite...hear what I'm sayin?.. back Is gtg..don't ask me how or why..Goodnite..ib

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good morning! CS-tri's at the "health club" today. Have my 12 yr old with and they have kid's play room. It's ok since it's not wheels or back day.
Gonna get a good one. Then i'm frying a 15lb turkey in the back yard in the afternoon.
All train well and eat well today. Check back with ya;s later.. T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hey T isn't it snow out east so turkey outside will be a turksicle bro?
Hey that's great to get the kid smellin the sweet smell of iron in his blood.Good to hear about subliminal training moves us older generation have over the youngsters.
Enough said ..bis , tris, cardio and domination of said playing field as I'm headed out the door.. hear me? . ..