©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I can't wait until Monday...NEW BLAST BABY!!!!!! Who's ready for some domination...THIS GUY! lol

I told a friend I would meet him at his new gym this afternoon just to do some ancillary stuff and according to him, the place is packed with smokin', fit females... but rules is rules, stay away from the hot gym girls, they be crazy.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Great w/o! started a light bench cycle that will run for about 6-8 weeks.
Gym Oh I mean health club was crowded as F! The guy I mentioned with the pro potential was in there. very cool guy spent time talking with my 12 yr old.
Funny as hell watching my little guy staring at this guys guns. Be interesting
watching his countdown for the 13 nat shows. Dude really stands out.
He informed me that he was 200lbs and as lean or leaner than present at --get this 12 yrs old. 275 in highschool . Anyway i'm getting side tracked.
Tomorrow back/ bi's . Guys I was buzzed as heck on endorphins today.
My boy was laughing cuz my bald head was smoking like a fire when we stepped outside. Loving the steady gains that i'm experiencing on a very low trt dose . Nothing to change for a bit til I regain what once was mine.
Have a great and relaxing saturday and night. Check in fore I leave tomorrow.
Thanks, T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Tore it up as usual
Arms and cardio where I couldn't lift no màs. New bunch a people at the gym so my smack talk was full swing
Had the 65 yr old ladies telling me I look good..I blushed
Lol

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Ok heading for the real gym this am . Back and bi's today. This will be my first
back session since rejoining at this gym. Pretty excited as most all equipment
that meadows uses in his back work is there. Very hard to get me to change up much on my back stuff. Very good body part for me.
JM"S back stuff is like an upgraded better version of my own ways of training back. I really have the highest regard for his methods. Been around this long enough to know new from recycled very quickly. Guy is one that thinks way out the box.Ok now after I wipe the dookie mustache off I'm bout to head out.
Ok my pals have a good training or recovery day which ever you are doing this fine sunday morning. Get back with ya later... T

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Just got done with back and a lil bit of quads..

Love the fact that cause of the time change it was fucking dead as its ever been in the gym- fucking lazy fucking fucks!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Comencing blast later today brothers of iron! Cruise went well, bodyweight only dropped a pound but I look tighter. More pronounced delts and ridges on my abs.

For me, this is taking it to a real new level. The goal is to hit 180lbs after this blast...

Day 1 - Chest, shoulders and tris. Get some!

Kill it fellas! I'll check back in later.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Day off today. Back is toast. Legs at the real gym in the am tues.
Trying to figure out putting up the stripper pole my wife just bought.
T

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Day off today. Back is toast. Legs at the real gym in the am tues.
Trying to figure out putting up the stripper pole my wife just bought.
T

Mmmm stripper pole? Gigity.

Stoked, hit chest, shoulders and tris and despite this being the first day back from the cruise had to increase my weights because everything just seemed too light.

I was starting with incline smith bench and another guy was on it, but he is cool and isn't a toolbag so I decided it would be fine to work in with him. He is a ton bigger than me, but as we are going through sets, he looks at me and asks how many reps i am going to do when he has 245 on the smith, I go, well, I'm just warming up now. I ended up hitting 275 for 9+4+2. Yep, this blast is gonna be good.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Yeah gonna be fun . Wife is a killer dancer. She has that Belize and aa mix.
Anyhow legs tomorrow . Hoping for a great w/o.
Brick and iron you get yours in today? Hope everyone had a great day
and a relaxing nite. Tomorrow is another day.:action-smiley-033:

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Gonna take this week off from the iron and rest these old joints. I'll try to hit cardio on those days. I say try because I f'ing hate it.

Atom, you're a fuckin' stud man. Straight ballin'. Ever think of doing a PL comp?

Turbo, wifey is Belize? You lucky dog. They are known to have curves in all the right places. Just beautiful women. And she bought her own pole? Count your blessings brother. You're a lucky man!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Gonna take this week off from the iron and rest these old joints. I'll try to hit cardio on those days. I say try because I f'ing hate it.

Atom, you're a fuckin' stud man. Straight ballin'. Ever think of doing a PL comp?

Turbo, wifey is Belize? You lucky dog. They are known to have curves in all the right places. Just beautiful women. And she bought her own pole? Count your blessings brother. You're a lucky man!

Thanks X. PLing was actually what got me into training. I won a few local meets in my teens but in H.S. I shattered my left elbow playing baseball and a few years ago had a dislocated shoulder on the same side and I can't flat bench. I haven't done conventional deads in a while either... in terms of looking at how we can overload my back without taking away from leg training or putting too much stress on my lower back, regular deads just don't fit.

Plus, I love DC too much to stop :)

Turbo - If you are having a party and need some entertainment, I do wee man pole dancing in the costume of your choosing. I'm running a special right now on leprechaun dances. I can cut you a discount 'cuz you're the man. lol

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
You guys are too much. Father in law still lives in belize. Hmm wonder what the farmacias are like there. Ok Legs to commence shortly at the real gym.
Many of you guys ever work with a reverse hyper?Hoping for a doozy
today. My reward will be spending the rest of the day with my 1 yr old grand daughter. Everyone have a great tuesday. It will only be here 1x.
Thanks, T

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Yeah that's what I needed. Tryed some regular bb squats today. Went really light for the feel and groove 3 sets . then leg press 3 sets. then stiif legs deep stretch slow 2 sets . over to saftey squat bar 3 sets. back to leg curl 3 sets
but did 4 sets before the squats . I feel really good. I'm smilin. T

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Ah yes ! Feeeling yesterday this am . Heading out for CST in a sec.
Been talking via email with one of my oldest(30+years) and best training pards . He has a killer gym about 2 hrs away. Anyway getting out the door now .Check back. Come on now let's not have any of dat getting little quiet in here shit.. K? Bricks w.a.y.t. t. is our spot... Talk little later... T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Great to hear you guys been holdin down your iron jungles AND weeman pole dancing on the side..I've been running a backhoe for last day and today in rock and talk about a workout..like I'm beat up by 1000 gnomes high on rotten apples..so after today I then can relax on a killer squat day.. keep it up guys! Be wishing I waz there too..peace

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
MAN! That was great chest shoulder tri day. My little grand daughter is here
with me and her maw maw. Was a liittle down over the 6 mo old baby that got shot 5 times during a diaper change two days ago. I know that it will never change . Well the best I can do is look out for my loved ones and friends .
Never turn my back on a child in need . Have to be strong and stay strong.
Back tomorrow at the real gym. Gonna incorporate some meadows moves.
Can't wait. Thanks, T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Dam right T.. I'm.still ass deep in a track hoe seat typing this and im sick of it.im just a fillin for it as normal driver havin migraines.well he's giving this noggin one .not sure if I got gym time and that stresses me out..have a good one guys
Is all the snow gone out east?. Ib