©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Damn Phoe, big enough picture? :D Congrats with the baby my friend, good stuff!
Wheels tonight, havin a hard time walking so thats good.lol Ready for friday to get here so i can jump into some arms

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
My bad I thought it was smaller when I saved it. I've been using a new pic app to save em to post

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
You're likely right. My body is a carb furnace right now. I need over 700-800 gms a day just to maintain, it's nuts.

Must be a contagious thing going around here.

Chest and gastrocs yesterday.

Getting the volume back,. 14 sets for chest. Just all straight with about a minute rest.

For calves I got on one of the horizontal machines. Did one leg at a time for 15 reps and alternated non stop for 10 sets.

Pump wasn't nearly as good as I expected. :(

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Arms today. I'm feeling it amd loving it.

Nothing like starting your day off with a few Dallas cowboy jokes to out you in the right mood

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Destroyed the iron yesterday with legs. Serious jumps in strength, keeping form even tighter week to week. Nothing stupid though, VERY conscious of that, but some very nice strength jumps being made. Loving this. Reduced volume, enhancing recovery and mental motivation is through the f**king roof! I feel awesome giving it hell for one all out set then moving on to the next victim/exercise. Focus is amazing and my training partner and I are killing it.
Did the steps for 10 minutes afterwards and I was dripping like Kai Greene, there was literally a puddle on top of the step mill. Holy sh*t.
Due to home obligations, eating my meals for the day, only slept 3.5 hours but feel like a champ today. Although I know the importance of sleep, I also need to get everything done for yesterday and the day coming - must prepare to repair. Eating big today, and a well deserved rest day tonight. Ahhhh.

Last edited:

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Got off work early so about to go do my guns and traps a day early. Love it when i get that extra day in at the gym :thumbsup:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Got a good report on my post-chemo labs today. I'm not anemic anymore :D Kidney function is good too. Blood work was all good. Oncologist said I looked great and my last MRI looked great, so I am done with doctors until the end of November :headbang:

I celebrated by slamming back this afternoon. Deads, t-bars, dumbbell rows, cable rows, close grip pull downs and straight arm push downs on the cable. Loved every fucking second of it. After not training since Monday, I was determined to sling some iron come hell or high water

Now I am going to watch some football.

Let's all plan on a kick-ass Friday!

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Great news Brick! Very motivating!

just like a few of you guys I hit arms today. I went slightly lighter with a little slower pace and more squeezing. I actually did not feel my tendonititus act up. Going lighter probably wont last long though, even though its smarter I feel like I regress when the numbers go down lol
cable pressdowns
reverse pressdowns
close grip smith bench
db curls
bb curl
preacher curl
6 sets of abb work

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Got a good report on my post-chemo labs today. I'm not anemic anymore :D Kidney function is good too. Blood work was all good. Oncologist said I looked great and my last MRI looked great, so I am done with doctors until the end of November :headbang:

I celebrated by slamming back this afternoon. Deads, t-bars, dumbbell rows, cable rows, close grip pull downs and straight arm push downs on the cable. Loved every fucking second of it. After not training since Monday, I was determined to sling some iron come hell or high water

Now thats what I like to hear!:headbang:

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere

THIS is how I like to start the weekend - some great news! Woo-hoo!
Nice brick! :)

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Back day yesterday

HS Pulldowns
HS High Row
Barbell Row
DB Row

Cable rear delt flys

DB shrug
Upright row, squeezing traps, only bringing the bar half way up.

Had my cheat meal (pizza) last night during the game instead of today. This will be a weird Friday.

Lets all have a great weekend.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Hit back last night and then lat raises for shoulders then watched some of the first half of the game. Yep its Friday/payday but truthfully my Fridays not til tomorrow and probably going to get some more ink Sunday by a well known artist $400 for as long as I can hang. He's at the shop from 12-9 so at minimum 9 hours pretty good deal. Now try and figure out what to get...... Probably just some fill in work and touch ups

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Hit back last night and then lat raises for shoulders then watched some of the first half of the game. Yep its Friday/payday but truthfully my Fridays not til tomorrow and probably going to get some more ink Sunday by a well known artist $400 for as long as I can hang. He's at the shop from 12-9 so at minimum 9 hours pretty good deal. Now try and figure out what to get...... Probably just some fill in work and touch ups

You should throw up some pics.