©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Chest and bi's today killed it. Hopefully I have enough sleep tonight to make it to hit back and shoulders tomorrow. Moneys great working(being at the job site that is) 12+ hours a day but sucks for training.

Hope you can get some quality sleep and get some training in brother! Busy is good though!

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Chest was cool. Lots of volume, STRONG emphasis on deep contractions on every rep and slow negatives, but much stronger now than I was for the weights/rep ranges I used some time ago.

Abs/Warmup
Floor crunches 50
Oblique crunches 50 each side

Chest
DB pullovers 4x15-20
BB incline press 4x15-20
BB wide flat bench press 4x15-20
DB incline flyes 4x15-20

Calves
Standing calves supersets*:
Toes in/heels out /\ 10-12 reps
Toes out/heels in \/ 10-12 reps
Parallel stance | | 10-12 reps

*Repeat three times

Seated calf raises: 3x15-20 1second pause at full contraction

Wide grip chins (body weight) 3 x 8-10**

**To stretch out chest/shoulders not work lats intensely.

Last edited:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Leaving for chest /shoulders right now . Check back with yas later.. Grim good to see you "up" Brick rockit! T IB dont forget spf 1000 pale face.... T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
LOL turbo.. me mt2 load all week to keep this melon tan as coconut skin..spf 1000. LOL.
Yesterday I got out the root system training bible and hammered my trunk support system ppretty hard .
Eliptical warm up 20min
Low back and ab strengthening thru gmornings and incline situps , back machine and ab rope crunches off a single pully.
Seated leg extentions ..isolated and dual
Horizontal hammy curl
Iso hammy curls on bent over single leg machine.. fav of mine for years
Lower weight high rep hack squats
Leg press ..back in the game somewhat after surgury
Standing hip flex machine but only I use the movement for hammy work. Pin stack attack mode..
Seated calves.
Standing calves
And some stretches with inner and outer hip machine.. plane ready. Should cramp nicely..
Foam roller work and this dogwood tree is ready .. good day guys..:)

Attachments

• images (15).jpg
    images (15).jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
It was back today in Brick's corner of iron town
Hyperextensions
Dumbell rows
Hammer rows
Hammer pull-downs
close grip pull-downs

What the hell was that on my shirt? Sweat?? WTF? :headbang:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Well it was delterrific turmoil in ibs house of iron.
Gettin shoulders ready to snuggle with airline passrengers as I sit In middle seat. .she better be tiny and cute and I piss alot while up in the air ..:)

Phoe make sure my food delivery hits 230am SA airport..steak bitch .com. ok. ?

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Last night was legs. Volume was way up, my endurance was definitely challenged. Focused on once again: contraction, contraction, contraction. Thinking 'expand' with every rep forcing blood over and over into the legs. 60-75 seconds rest between all sets.

Leg Extensions: 1 warmup, 4x10
Squats: 4x12
Leg Press: 3x15-20
Hack Squats: 3x8-10
Lying Leg curls: 4x10-12
Seated Leg curls: 3x10-12
One leg standing leg curls: 3x10-12
Romanian Deadlifts: 3x12-15
Glute machine:3x10-12
Abductor machine:3x12
Adductor machine:3x12

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Just trained Calves and Chest

Added drop sets on the last set of each exercise. Boosting the intensity a bit as I finish up this M4B transformation contest.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Chest and shoulders yesterday. Kinda sucked as the prior datys squat workout had my left shoulder arm nerves all fucked up. Was good though to just get some some stimulation with light high rep stuff. No biggie as this passes in afew days. Tomorrow will be back/traps light and thorough. I've missed most of my upper body work since mid march. Legs not so bad.. Getting ready to enjoy those killer gains after a layoff... I'm back .................. T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Trained shoulder and traps today. That's 3 freakin' training sessions in a row! I have not done that since pre-chemo. Its hard to keep an old piece of shit down.

Good to hear you are about to hit your stride T... summertime lovin' it!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Big poppa layi9ng down a killer session Awesome brick!... Grim's sun is out and shining too. Man i'm just feeling like i'm so gym ready again.
IB when you get a chance you have to tell the car vs motorcycle shop incident. .
Man to have had a video camera. Back tomorrow. I have inflamed nerves on the crushed shoulder side but it will clear up in a few days .
Ok where is Phoe and AA? talk soon.. back aand traps back and traps back and traps back and traps back and traps back and traps. Tomorrow will be back and traps. Getting ready for 2x week body part . Missed you guys ./.... T.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Right here t just working 13+ hours a day gonna go hit back shoulders in an hour or so don't know where AA is he been MIA. I know he's been busy with contest prep etc but that's about all I know. No shit that was a crazy incident with the car motorcycle shop he told us about yesterday. Anyways chat later
P

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Have to take daughter to O scare airport at 5am then back and traps back and traps. Not sure what happened but I am fresh outta nice for most of the outside world . Just got tired of being the "nice one" only to get shit on.
Got rid of some user types in my life and you know what it feels pretty good.
NO I CAN"T DO YOU A FAVOR I"D NEVER EVEN CONSIDER ASKING THAT WILL COST ME A BUNCH OF TIME AND MONEY FUK NO...no more waste of time and energy will come in handy for the gym.. Everyone have a great day.
T

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Have to take daughter to O scare airport at 5am then back and traps back and traps. Not sure what happened but I am fresh outta nice for most of the outside world . Just got tired of being the "nice one" only to get shit on.
Got rid of some user types in my life and you know what it feels pretty good.
NO I CAN"T DO YOU A FAVOR I"D NEVER EVEN CONSIDER ASKING THAT WILL COST ME A BUNCH OF TIME AND MONEY FUK NO...no more waste of time and energy will come in handy for the gym.. Everyone have a great day.
T
t can u do me a favor and get your ass back to the gym lol. I'm pretty sure its missed u

killed my workout tonight wowsers I've definitely missed it not been able to make it daily due to the heat it's already in the high 90's and hundreds, working 13+ hours a day 7 days a week, and getting up at 4 am. starting to take a toll on me. anyways update my log in the morning.

enjoy your evening everyone.
p

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
T - must be something in the air. I've been in a mood too. Too sarcastic. Wife asked me yesterday. What's wrong with you? You in a mood? I'm not sure... maybe.... gym's been full of "kids". Schools out. 'Bout half went off on a guy in a "friendly" way couple days ago in the gym. Nobody was putting their shit back and I wasn't in the mood to be their mom because I needed a bar. Unload your 225 yourself ya inconsiderate fuck. Sometimes stirring a little shit brings a smile to my face. :cool:

Phoe, glad you got in to sling some iron. Take care of yourself bro. All that work is good but take care of yourself too. Body needs sleep to keep it all going.

Let's have a great day and make it count for something.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Everybody's back and getting their aggression on! Hit arms last night, same workout as last time, but weights were up and contractions much better and focused on many exercises. I'm connecting more also since I've been training the wife again, so many days it's two gym visits within a 3 hour span. Training her before I hit my dungeon to work motivates me to train more and I still feel the role of the 'teacher' when I grab the bar, I talk more to myself to feel and stretch and relish each rep and the steps each repetition and meal I eat moves me toward my goals.
Have a wonderful day guys, grouchy is OK, but don't let negativity cloud the wonderful window through which you can see and enjoy the world around you.
G.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Very true Grim!

Gonna lay out today and soak up some vitamin D cutting the grass. Planning on a gun show Friday.

You guys hit it hard.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Back, Traps and rear delts today.

High volume with very little rest between sets.

No drop sets or anything cause I knew I had a long ass day of work ahead of me in this 100+ degree heat.