©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Seems like most everybody here is into volume as I have been lately.

Most of you know I've been going balls to the wall with the M4B Transformantion.

I'm thinking when it's over about switching to something like DC or Phil's program while I put some hopefully lean size back on.

Anyone want to recommend either one?

I have done DC before, like maybe five years ago. I liked it but I'm one of those guys that needs to be in the gym almost every day. Hey I'm up at 2:30 am any way. What else am I gonna do? Cardio? lol

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Good to see everyone checking in and things are rolling.

Just in from hitting chest. Damn, I feel so much better than a month ago. Appetite is better too. I can tell the weights ramp up my desire for good food. I plan on keep on keeping on and see if I can make good progress. I'm not moving the big weights like you guys are or even I did in the old days, but I am still here :headbang:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
IB tater slow saute? Lol Double session planned today bench then legs . trying to get around a shoulder/srm nerve problem I will too...
All have a good one gotta run.T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
good to hear Phoe! Well deserved break since you have been working long hours! Sounds like some serious training is up for the week too!

Hit back today. Rack deads, one arm dumbell rows, t-bars, close grip pull-downs. Felt great!!

Anybody heard from Atom? Missing seeing him here.

Last edited:

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Did yesterday's arm workout today.

alternated bi and Tri exercises. Straight sets not supers

Total of 11 for tri's, 9 for bi's and two for brachialis.

Great pump, lots of veins popping. :D

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Nice. Well another day another challenge.
No gym tonight - or any night hereafter...
Got mad calls and texts from friends, gym shut their doors tonight (with help from Sheriff's dept.). Pay your rent people!
So, joining up at World Gym tomorrow. Went down tonight, got info, price is right, plenty of equipment.
We adapt people, that's how it's done.
Next!
G.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Still 2 days untill i can hit the iron again :( These 11-12 hr days are just killing my ass. Fri, sat,sun will all be some serious days at the gym...maybe even a double or two in there. Feel like a deadbeet right now but what can ya do, hate this shit.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ok..i put down the junk food. , hit the junk gym I paid a week for. Did chest but this club has the energy of a library on a sunday night. Not enuf carbs. No special drink I usually make and so outa sorts with my mind going every which way. But I did something. .. Good to see you guys . Gonna ask atom where hes is . Surfs up.... gotta run.. :) my move is coming. .

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Still 2 days untill i can hit the iron again :( These 11-12 hr days are just killing my ass. Fri, sat,sun will all be some serious days at the gym...maybe even a double or two in there. Feel like a deadbeet right now but what can ya do, hate this shit.

What I do is take a mental inventory of my training, take the time away from the flash of the weights, the energy of the gym and the pressure of that moment to really invest some thought into your next session. Go through the entire workout in your mind; the exercises, reps, weights, feel the strain, the success of driving the weight, the pump, the satisfying sweat and fatigue you inflict. Once you enter the gym, you execute brother. That keeps me from climbing the walls! :)
G.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Busy is good Matt... hit it hard this weekend!! Good idea Grim... the mental set-up. we always shouted to training partners "get your head right".... then get under the bar and make it happen :headbang:

Laying out today. Body needs some rest. Monday and Tuesday were doozies. Back at it tomorrow.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Today was my last workout during the M4B transformation.

Did calves and chest. Just a lot of sets pumping blood through those muscles.

Gonna take at least two days off now as I eat and try to figure out what kind of routine to follow.

My CNS is shot from over training and too much Tren.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Quads tonight in my new gym. Ran into an acquaintance of mine. She is a fairly well known strength athlete and competitive bodybuilder. She was finishing up, I was warming up, we caught up a bit, talked about injuries, no chalk at this gym (we both had our stashes, showed our ziplocs of chalk and laughed about it) and we'll probably train together if we're in around the same time. That would rock. Great things happening people, it's an amazing time.
Good night brothers and sisters.
Grim

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Say what??? ^^^^ oh. Ok. No gym today as I was on a career relocation mission which turned out to be successful.. yahhoo. But it wont be an easy road for me for awhile flying solo across the earth but ill make it happen and T can help for a few steaks ..lol.
Good to see you guys here. .Brick I see a super doozey coming brother. Add a plate for me. Im losing weight like a starving coyote on the run ..but.. ill be back. ♡ ib. Lol

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Day off did me good. Hit the delts and traps today. Feel like I am finally making a little progress.

Hope everyone is having a good one. Looks like summer is here in one more day.

Last edited:

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Rainout for work today = getting to the gym one day sooner than expected :) Pumped, needed this bad! Gonna smoke bis tris and traps here after dinner :muscles:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Leg day at " el cheezy gymnausia".. Met Thor, he is an 18 yr old slim jim kid who came up to me and asked if I used to really lift. LoL. I said son. Leg day care to join? He did and theres no "used to " in my book. . I buried him with 305 on leg press as the old man hit the 1045 mark for 6 after we did quads and hammys. . Kids nowadays. I did ask him if his dad was a video game junkie and his mom became pregnant during some joystick use to get the name Thor.. he laughedThor.was a good time. IB . :)