©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
AA 3x week was very common late 60's through early 80's . Look up danny padilla's traing from back then. He was short stature but man what a great physique! I'm leaving for legs in a sec. Everyonewring every drop out of the day. Once it;s gone it's gone . Big Daddy Brick smack that bitch around with impunity! Beat that C down and enjoy the great days coming. your friend ,
T (R).......................

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Trained shoulder today
Started with seated presses 5x 12 super set dips
side lateral raises 5x20 super set skull crushers
front lateral raises 5x20 super set tri push downs
Dumbbell shrugs 5x20 super set cable pull downs
behind the back shrug's 5x20 super set reverse peck deck
30 minutes cardio and done

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
AA 3x week was very common late 60's through early 80's . Look up danny padilla's traing from back then. He was short stature but man what a great physique! I'm leaving for legs in a sec. Everyonewring every drop out of the day. Once it;s gone it's gone . Big Daddy Brick smack that bitch around with impunity! Beat that C down and enjoy the great days coming. your friend ,
T (R).......................

I've done a 3x per week before... I've also done BBB and Titan Training, and know I respond well to HFT, but now I am going add some ridiculous intensity to the ballgame. That is if I decide to go that route... I still haven't decided if I want to keep the same split or change

So today was an all out chest extravaganza since the lady and I are hitting legs tonight.

1) Superset of Incline Db hex press with cable x-over 4 work sets
2) Incline BB press using constant tension 4 sets of 8
3) Incline Nautilus machine press with partials 4 sets of 8-10 plus partials
4) Pre-exhaust superset of flat Db flyes and Incline smith bench 4 sets
5) Pre- exhaust superset of pec dec flyes and flat nautilus machine press 4 sets
Finished it off with a drop set running down the rack on the pec dec. Pump was insane!

Y'all have a great day and weekend if I'm not on here. Gonna head to DC for the weekend (still training of course) to take my girl out for her bday. Got her some nice diamond studs too...

EDIT: So things are slow here at work since they are doing updates and shit, so I after I posted this, I thought, FUCK, why not dig up Titan Training and revisit some of that shit! (thanks for jogging the memory Turbo!!!!!!) But this time, I am amplifying this shit... I've it before, you don't know what you are capable of until you try it....

So it'll be like this, at least in my head:

Day 1: Heavy quads, hammies and calves with two chest and back superset pairing
Day 2: Heavy Back width, chest and shoulders with a superset of leg press and SLDLs
Day 3: Heavy Arms and high rep shoulders
Day 4: Muscle rounds for quads, hammies, calves and chest
Day 5: Muscle rounds for back, tris, shoulders and bis
Day 6: 3 superset pairings for chest and back and two superset pairings for arms

My logbook should have a tag on it saying "welcome to hell"

Last edited:

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Getting in a quick shoulder touch up today followed by a looong back / bicep day. the girl is going shopping and my gym is in the mall so to avoid the shopping i chose to slam some weight around.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I picture atomant as being a super crazy perfectionist. his posts are always so intense but still organized and punctuated lol

Yes, that is me in a nutshell lol

I fit every definition of a perfectionist... Including ensuring every muscle fiber is adequately fucking blitzed every training session. :headbang:

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Just did chest/back antagonistic Supersets - volume day

1. 4 sets
Bench drop set (6 drop 12-15 reps)
SS w/ bent BB rows drop set (6 drop 12-15 reps)

2. 4 sets
DB incline press drop set (6 drop 12-15 reps)
SS w/ rev grip rev seated pull downs drop set (6 drop 12-15 reps)

3. 4 sets
Hammer smith decline press drop set (8 drop 12-15 reps)
SS w/ Hammer Smith low rows 12 reps

4. 3 rounds
ISO cable cross high 12-15reps/side
Dual cable cross high 12-15reps
Rope Lat pull over (kneeling) 15reps
ISO cable cross low 12-15reps/side
High rope pull 15-20reps
- cable cross on 3rd round done flat/middle

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Back day Today
Lat pull downs 5x12 super set dumbbell Curls

close grip pull downs 5 x 12 super set preacher curls

seated rows 5x12 super set EZ curls 21's

Upright rows standing 5x 20 superset hammer strength curls 30 minutes cardio and done!!