©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pinkton's SYNTHEROL ARM LOG with JJB1

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I just ordered z-pak online. It arrives sat. I used amoxicillin for 3 days from a friend. It helped a lot.

Smart move. Ive suffered for long periods of time sick as dog a few times, and within 2-3 days of taking a z pack i was totally over it (sinus infections).

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Put 7ccs in each tri today. Blowing EM up! I found a new way to inject tris. I put my arm straight up in the air with the elbow bent like I'm doing an over head one arm dumbbell extension. Then, I inject near the elbow and mid tricep while the arm is bent. Next time I'll inject closer to the arm pit.

I wonder how Pinkton did today with his new protocol?

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Put 7ccs in each tri today. Blowing EM up! I found a new way to inject tris. I put my arm straight up in the air with the elbow bent like I'm doing an over head one arm dumbbell extension. Then, I inject near the elbow and mid tricep while the arm is bent. Next time I'll inject closer to the arm pit.

I wonder how Pinkton did today with his new protocol?

Hmm, im gonna have to try that bro, ive just been holding my arm horizontal in front of the bathroom mirror and watching in the mirror to hit tris. How far above the elbow you go, like an inch? Ive just been doing an inch below armpit and about 3" lower than that mid tricep...and lateral head too

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Hmm, im gonna have to try that bro, ive just been holding my arm horizontal in front of the bathroom mirror and watching in the mirror to hit tris. How far above the elbow you go, like an inch? Ive just been doing an inch below armpit and about 3" lower than that mid tricep...and lateral head too

A few inches from the elbow. Not sure how far the bone is down there. Kind of creeps me out.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
New Pinkton pic on his cruise of low dose test. This is his first day of putting Syntherol in 4 spots of his pecs, not sure how many sites on his calves, he also did arms.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    704.5 KB · Views: 131

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I saw Pinkton at the gym last night. He had just injected Syntherol in both muscles of the calves. They looked pretty solid. I could see more pop to them.

I just put 7ccs in each bicep. That's good for tonight.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Pinkton has been syntheroling his calves, pecs, bis, and tris. He hates hitting the calves. Lots of good ole nerves in there. His calves are looking solid though. He's cruising now but his chest looked bigger to me last night. He is injecting pecs at an angle from the side so it's not very deep and in 4 zones. It looks real natural. Only 1/2cc per zone.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
What are the gains here with all this oil?1 or 2 or 3" on arms yet?
I tried pump pose when it first came out in
Arms- get them fro 18" to 21" - at 184 lbs.-It was fast -looked great - was a lot weaker - they went down to around 16" with my show prep - depressing - don't think I would ever do it again - hit a lot of nerves - always had bruises

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Just started my cut diet yesterday. Did a heavy bulk up for 16 weeks.
It's my belief that cutting or cruising time is the prime time to Syntherol everything to keep your size gains while simultaneously dropping body weight and body fat. If you can hold your arm, chest, and delt size while dropping 30Lbs and decreasing your waist size by 6" inches then you'll look pretty damn freaky.

Yesterday I put 3ccs of Syntherol in each tricep. Today I put 3ccs in each bicep and tricep.

My diet consists of extra lean ground turkey breast, whey isolate/ concentrate, almonds, avocados, Ezekiel bread, rice cakes, and tons of water.

Pinkton's coach has him Syntherol his entire body while cruising. I believe he has him on 12 week blasts followed by 6 week cruises. Same theory; hold size via Syntherol while cruising on low dose test and hgh.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
This has been a great log! Thanks for sharing yours and Pinkton's progress here!

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I put another 3ccs Syntherol in each bi and tri last night. Things look nice today. This is Day#4 on the diet and with Syntherol. During my bulk up I only used Syntherol once a week for maintainence. My gut and waist are coming down nicely while my arms are growing. Subcutaneous water and intestinal water retention are dropping so some vascularity is showing again. I think 3ccs per day or eod in bis and tris will be the protocol I stick with this time.

Pinkton is starting his Syntherol today. He likes the protocol we had him on with 1/2ml per bi and tri head eod. I just started him on a new bulk/ blast protocol today as well. He's going to blow the f@$k up!!!

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I'm currently fat so pics have to wait.

Pinkton needs to get in here and post today. He better have done his Syntherol last night like I told him too. I messed up a bit on his insulin dose and he almost passed out. The kid has damn good receptors; extremely responsive to everything.

I just put 3ccs in each bi and tri. I skipped yesterday as the swelling was a bit much. Today's injects went perfectly. I've already dropped 7Lbs of water from my diet. Strength dropped a bit. I was cramping slightly. It's always a shock to the body to drop the initial water weight when starting a cut diet. Today I'm loading up on taurine before I train arms to help out. I'll probably take both tadalafil and creatine to get a pump.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
I'm currently fat so pics have to wait.

Pinkton needs to get in here and post today. He better have done his Syntherol last night like I told him too. I messed up a bit on his insulin dose and he almost passed out. The kid has damn good receptors; extremely responsive to everything.

I just put 3ccs in each bi and tri. I skipped yesterday as the swelling was a bit much. Today's injects went perfectly. I've already dropped 7Lbs of water from my diet. Strength dropped a bit. I was cramping slightly. It's always a shock to the body to drop the initial water weight when starting a cut diet. Today I'm loading up on taurine before I train arms to help out. I'll probably take both tadalafil and creatine to get a pump.

You are currently fat? What are you up to, 8% bodyfat?:action-smiley-041:

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Time to put 3ccs Syntherol in each outer tricep. Biceps look perfect from yesterday's shot so I'm leaving them be til tomorrow. They're peaked out.

Pinkton gets to do his Syntherol after work tonight. 1/2ml each bi and tri head.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
What up, Syntherol Freaks?

Just put 3ml in each outer bicep head using my new technique. I hold my arm in a 90 degree angle lightly flexed while hanging down in front of my body with my forearm resting along my stomach, either sitting or standing. I inject into the highest part of the peak and right inside the big hose-like vein 1 1/2" deep. It's a very smooth way to hit the peak.

I also put 6ml in each tricep, in a series of two 3ml shots, both in the upper tricep so it creates a mirror image of my bicep peak while in the front double biceps pose.

Pinkton, get in here and update us!

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Post from Pinkton...

"Thanks to johns new protocol, my weight is the highest it's ever been and I look huge in the gym. Good old igf and syntherol

I'll post pics soon, need to get a girl to take them"

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
New Pinkton Pic

Pinkton is responding nicely to the new protocol. The plan is to keep pushing his calories up until they hit 10,000. His arms look much bigger and more full from syntherol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 35

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
You know what his arms are currently measuring JJ? Saw he started at 17.5 and quickly got above 18", and was shooting for 20". Getting close yet? Huge difference from pic #1 for sure