©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pinkton's SYNTHEROL ARM LOG with JJB1

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Starting to see some good vascularity in the bis...Make sure he keeps following your directions!

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Starting to see some good vascularity in the bis...Make sure he keeps following your directions!

He's very good about following directions except when he starts dating a new girl. I've made sure he took his syntherol shots eod since agreeing to be his bulk up trainer again.

zepplin

Jul 28, 2014
i get the feeling you guys love syntherol!! i did some a few years ago definitly works

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Today is arm day for me so I just put 6ml in each tricep. Time to get some serious facias stretching. :headbang:

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I may have missed something, but how long does it last?
Is this for pre contest only?

It's just like weight lifting. The way to get a natural look from syntherol and make gains is to use it in small doses consistently over time. I think if it as just like my workouts where I try to use it eod and my arms keep improving. It is essential a long term aspect of my arm training.

Big A has a protocol for fast permanent gains which you can google but I feel more comfortable taking the slower route and using it for several months at a time with a month or two off only if I run out of product.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Alright, just put 6ml in each tricep. I'm still learning the best way to do things. I've finally learned it's best to inject underneath the tricep while in a flexed double bicep type pose and try to hit directly up and under the tricep to create the look of a mirror image of your bicep peak dropping down. Before I was injecting way to far towards the elbow joint which gave an odd look when I did a double bicep pose. I also hit the outer head to fill out the stem.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 116

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Pinkton moved up to 1ml syntherol per bicep and tricep head eod.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    331.1 KB · Views: 104