©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

For all the Bill Nye and science lovers out there

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Also you've only quoted like 1 percent of story and prophecies that would qualify one to be the Messiah. Go and research the rest and bring your findings back here.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Prophecies don't really make one a Messiah. Especially ones open for interpretation or self fulfilled. Lets say I a make a prophecy that Amateur will gain 5 pounds in his next tren cycle and it happens. Does that make me the son of God? I also don't take the Bible as historical fact for accounting for the life of Jesus. And neither do Jews. So I'm sure they would dismiss your prophecy just as have. What about all of the prophencies in the Bible that didn't turn out to happen?

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Bio, the Israelites believed in the afterlife.

You got to stop making stuff up here man.

Your lack of research in this area is your short coming. Look at the beliefs of the Israelites in comparison of the Egyptians.

Bio I know you're not conditioned or afraid to study the other side instead your condition to question everything search nonstop against the truth and believe in nothing leading a pointless life

I'm willing to believe the facts that are compiled through research. If the facts weighed heavily on the side of the bible and Jesus, I would be addressing the facts as they pertain to it. It's just not the case. I have absolutely no bias...It's strange to me that you can't comprehend that.

I assure you nothing I've mentioned is made up. When you decide to abandon blind faith and fear for fact, your eyes will then truly be opened! What a short sighted comment to say I believe in nothing and lead a pointless life. Saying that about someone you don't know...It says a lot about you!!

I'll exit this thread now as you've been unable to have an intelligent conversation/debate. Instead of a polite conversation, you've chosen snide remarks because you have no answers for the facts I've listed...None!

It's funny that the christian in the conversation is the one who's made snide comments while offering nothing intelligent in return and the atheist (like most) is polite and willing to calmly debate the subject. Don't be afraid to look at everything! The truth is only the truth!!

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Are you now making an argument for morals? Lol. Sorry man I was just messing with you. Btw u can't accuse me of making snide remarks as if it's a bad thing and turn around and do the same thing.

I have a problem dealing with people who doubt God or the Bible. I tend to view them as dumb, ignorant or simply unintelligent and I end up treating them as such. I have studied deeply for decades all the different aspects and arguments and really there is no argument….only common sense. However common sense is not so common. But again my apologies.

Last edited:

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
It's funny that the christian in the conversation is the one who's made snide comments while offering nothing intelligent in return and the atheist (like most) is polite and willing to calmly debate the subject. Don't be afraid to look at everything! The truth is only the truth!![/QUOTE]

I hope your Maker is as polite with you as you are with us when you meet Him at your judgment. I wonder if there will be a calm debate then? I am aware that documentaries are made all the time to discredit God and His existence. Yes, it is faith, but's it's not blind by any means. I'll take the tried and true any day over what some dude on tv says. It's very clear to me that neither of us is going to convince the other of anything. You can have your monkey-man theory and I'll take Adam ok.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
For those who like a little science with their creation, Ben Steins movies is boring but good.
Amazon.com: Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed: Ben Stein, Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens, Richard Sternberg, Mark Souder, Nathan Frankowski: Movies & TV@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51hozwvWQkL.@@AMEPARAM@@51hozwvWQkL

Also, if anyone wants I could explain creation or at least how to understand the genre a bit better than the young earth theory. Yeah, I graduated with a degree in Biblical Theology which I have never put to good use.Never woupd have guessed huh?
Hawk

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
I've actually seen that movie. And I found it a bit dopey and its definately not science. Lets have a hypothetical really quick. You have an issue with your heart and you went to 1000 cardiologists for their opinion. 999 said you had high blood pressure and the 1 doctor said that you don't have high blood pressure. You are possessed and need an exorcism. Don't you think it would be a bad idea to go with the one doctors opinion? That's the metaphor for actual scientists and creation (or even intelligent design) "scientists".

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
And I think everyone has been very civil with no real "snide" comments. I would just prefer if people didnt copy and paste things from websites. That makes a civil debate turn into a boring debate very quickly. (i could do without posting Bible verses that call non believers evil though)

Last edited:

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Actually it says non believers are evil and believers also still struggle with evil. It doesn't leave anyone out. That's the whole point. If you're offended by somebody calling you evil then you should also be offended when I call you human.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
It actually is offensive. Because I am a human and I don't consider myself evil. But I would stay on the topic of science and not calling people evil.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Well then I'm self righteous. If you want to consider yourself an evil person go right ahead. But let's leave the name calling out of this. It doesn't help your arguments.