©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

For all the Bill Nye and science lovers out there

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Oh it's gotten to threats now? How's that for civility? That just shows how great your arguments where. I thought you were done with posting here?

SoccerDad

Donating Member
Jan 21, 2013
Midwest
damn it how did I end up responding to this again?

The problem is that he doesn't read other's posts, he just takes little snippets and uses them to try to rile. He has no desire to learn and has no ability to question his education. As you said, why did I bother?

On to diet and exercise again!

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
"I believe in an all powerful God. And if you say that you don't believe he exists then im going to be offended and threaten you over the Internet". I lost all respect for you brother. It's sad that it had to end this way.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
The problem is that he doesn't read other's posts, he just takes little snippets and uses them to try to rile. He has no desire to learn and has no ability to question his education. As you said, why did I bother?

On to diet and exercise again!

Keep believing that and irreducible complexity, Soccer Dad! I would expect a Nobel Prize in your future :)

evolutionmoto

Sep 18, 2013
Religion has 0 basis in reality or fact. Its a completely man made fabrication. it shows through theological fatalism and complete lack of scientific evidence. As a matter of fact science completely disproves every timeframe and statement made in every holy book.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Religion has 0 basis in reality or fact. Its a completely man made fabrication. it shows through theological fatalism and complete lack of scientific evidence. As a matter of fact science completely disproves every timeframe and statement made in every holy book.

Not True.

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Well I watched the entire debate and I’ll say this. It seemed to me that a majority of Ken Ham’s argument is “because the bible says so”. He seems to disregard many scientific facts and tosses them out the window because it contradicts the bible. The argument that I wasn’t there to observe things happening in the past so it can’t be proven is ludicrous to me. I’ve drawn the conclusion that if you believe in the bible as historical fact there is no amount of scientific evidence that will convince you otherwise and the same thing goes for evolution believers. I’m a little biased because I believe in evolution but I definitely prefer Bill Nye’s method of debating.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
I’ve drawn the conclusion that if you believe in the bible as historical fact there is no amount of scientific evidence that will convince you otherwise and the same thing goes for evolution believers.

You don't think scientists would stop believing we evolved if it was proven to be untrue? And I don't agree with evolutionmoto that every time frame and statement in Holy books is disproven by science. That's demonstrably untrue and won't help you win over anyone.

Last edited:

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
And btw im so distraught that you have no respect for me anymore. :headbang::headbang::headbang::sFun_Nahnahnabig: :sSa_cry4::psycho:

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Maybe we can switch gears a little and talk about the morality of culture and toward the individual based on the theory of evolution versus creation.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
3 rules of life... dont speak about your religious, political or sports views unless you want to fight.

Dont Live with your in laws

Don't barrow money or mix pleasure with businesses.

I love Jesus, God. Idk how old the earth is. Idk if the days were longer, slower or faster. Idk whats in outer space, the cave systems or deep ocean. I dont see air, but I know its there (sure we can color gases & storage them)... I cant see YAHWEH (but we find a "GOD particle"), but my faith, loyalty and obedience gives me truth... I pray and they get answered, I see miracles science cant explain... my country was based on GOD.

School taught me to be an atheist and believe in science... trickery of the devil, magic??? there is good science but that is my GODs working. The big bang theory is just a theory and has been disproved.

I'm just trying to say we really don't know shit, we think we do but we don't, we can't comprehend GOD's magnificents.... It boils down to personal "reasonable thinking".

It could of been a way better prepared debate... I could of said some things to make bill nye question his statements.

End of my ranting, I dont want to debate or talk about it because I become the crazy dude behind a computer that can't control my anger issues... lmfao

Last edited:

evolutionmoto

Sep 18, 2013
Prove it.:)

OK. The universe is 6,000 years old. False. Hubble expansion disproves that along with the Doppler effect or redshift proves the universe is 13.78 billion +/- 0.12 billion years.

We all came from a single man created first, then a single woman created second 6,000 years ago. False. Modern biology along with genetics dates mitochondrial eve too at least 100,000 years ago and y-cromosomal Adam to 140,000+ years ago.

The earth is 6,000 years old. False. modern geology proves this absurd with new discoveries about water (isotopes along with deviation in hydrogen) further solidifying the earth being at least 4.3 billion years old.

If you need more let me know. We can get into radioactive decay, the age of the sun, e=mc² and energy transfer... It goes on and on.