©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
I'm laying ina hospital bed gorked out on dilaudid and with a nerve block in my hip/ass.
I am training my left quad today. Just gonna try and get it to wiggle...

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Awesome. Thank you! IB!
Tri, hang in there. This is a temporary phase. Enjoy the Dilaudid and rest.

Or Brick..go to place for antibiotics..Cal Vet Supply - your source for Antibiotics, Frontline, Syringes and Veterinary Supplies
Says for fish but anti for fish are same standard and quality purity as human.. world ending preppers go to place ive used over and over..
Atom..u sound like you have hit psycho..PERFECT..thats a quality standard in the gym i like.

Today leg day ..
Busted out some 1050 leg presses after cardio .leg extentions , standing hammys. Bent over iso hammys..
I used to not sweat but the heat .dbol.and my x causing me frustration had me drippen h20 off each acorn which is ok as a new ms ib has been employed at my gym and shes a cute squirrel .. turbo..i feel u hittin a doozey leg day wed? Ib

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Damn TT sorry it's like that. This too shall pass. Be careful on that damn dilaudid.I was on so much iv dilaudid after my near fatal mc accident
I asked one nurse if she would mind sitting on my face cuz i thought it'd make me feel better.True story. Got in no trouble as id' been on a 6 minute dilaudid button for many days. kinda funny now . my wife of 3 mo's was not super amused as i had made the request with her standing on the other side of the hosp bed. OOOOOOOOOOOOOps!!!! Well IB it may be a doozy for a floozy but i'll take what I can get. Leaving for a meeting with my daughters attorney in a sec. BATTER UP!!!! Have a great one guys thanks for kind words. TT get better soon brother. Thanks, T........

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hey TT that means you are on the mend brutha!!
Quick question do you have a catheter up thru the wicked worm ?
Nurse jammed one in me one time and hit the bladder and on came the old faithful and gave her an amber necklace ..tru story..
Ib

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Thanks freakin' funny T. That stuff will goof you up for sure. They gave that to me after my neck surgery. I think it was only once every 3 hours? Believe me I was watching the clock and at the exact time I was pressing the call button saying bring me more of that shit! :D

Damn TT sorry it's like that. This too shall pass. Be careful on that damn dilaudid.I was on so much iv dilaudid after my near fatal mc accident
I asked one nurse if she would mind sitting on my face cuz i thought it'd make me feel better.True story. Got in no trouble as id' been on a 6 minute dilaudid button for many days. kinda funny now . my wife of 3 mo's was not super amused as i had made the request with her standing on the other side of the hosp bed. OOOOOOOOOOOOOps!!!! Well IB it may be a doozy for a floozy but i'll take what I can get. Leaving for a meeting with my daughters attorney in a sec. BATTER UP!!!! Have a great one guys thanks for kind words. TT get better soon brother. Thanks, T........

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Muscle rounds for legs and chest...I don't even know what to say. Just kill me now... I felt like death after I finished quads, and I still had hammies, calves and chest to go.

As I keep saying, this program is based on the premise of adapt or die.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Shoulders yesterday. Rest today, work is closed. Enjoying my independence. Hope you all are, too. Don't blow yourselves up. :)

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I may hit the gym. Been out all week. Guilt is setting in and I am feeling much better + its raining like crazy/ So much for a cookout.

Home yet Tri? Hope you are recovering well.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
TT hope you are sittin home sipping a cold one. Brick have great workout if you do. AA keep at it till you get sore no longer then change up. All the rest
have a great day... IB have a great one holler liitel bit.
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO ALL THE PEEPS IN BRICKS HANGOUT!
IMa bout to go get fucked up and beat them bitches down the block in the annual fireworks out do each other fest...............Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
I'm doing good guys. Came home wed morning and have been just chilling. Still a lot of swelling and I have a nerve block in, so not a lot of activity.
Nerve block will be out tonight and as I get some feeling back in the leg ill be doing my PT exercises. I have to keep it In a brace and have it locked out for at least another week.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Oh good! TT is home..at least at home there is some peace..Man i was in a hospitol ICU for 22 days a misery and a hose up the light switch and after a while u dont give a shit and say whatever to the nurses..one thing i hated is this chick every 4 am make me get up to stand on a weigh scale till after 4 days i said fuk that scale weigh me when i feel like it. My voice is loud so whole floor heard it and i never was weighed again.
Anyway takin a few days off pondering my next move in life..i need change so its time.. brought out my m 100's to let neighbors know who has correct anti zombieware with some one hour coastguard smoke bombs in orange to see my location. Was upset cause i had tossed my two red flares in garbage by accident so i*could not direct air traffic.. keep tossin steel!.ib

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
TT, glad you are back home. I hope the PT goes well and you are back on your feet in no time.

Good couple of days up here... Training has been fun as all hell. On the 4th I trained with one of my close friends taking him through some muscle rounds. Those rounds sneak up on you and knock the piss out of ya. We went of to an all-you-can-eat sushi and seafood joint and housed ourselves some massive quantities of food. Freakin' $11 and we got sushi, sashimi, hibachi steak, chicken and shrimp, and steamed rockfish. Not bad at all. Went into the city after my food digested to hang out and watch some fireworks...well, when I parked and got to my friend's place he told me I better check my car to be sure it was in a spot they couldn't tow. Just my luck, within 15 minutes my car was towed. I got it back that night but not before driving through the notorious west baltimore. 90% of the houses are boarded up or have the windows smashed out...
Hit some arms MD style and chest using a HIT technique this morning...had to get my swole on before I went out with a little cuttie.

IB, you are a shitshow! Would be hella fun to play around with some of those explosives. Choose your next path wisely and stay golden brother.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Well finally got a leg workout in today. Just exts curls and presses.
Not heavy not intense just some ham and quad stim. Felt good to get a little
blood moving. Surgury should be in less than 2 weeks. wish it just get here.
You all have good finishes to the weekend. T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I'm tossin steel in anger for many reasons and also not being invited into the special T party just made my training more intense as I laugh as people ask me questions and now don't get the Ib helpful response as usual. I'm changing ways . Ib. Glad u guys are ok and had a good fourth. I kept bombs going till tonite.. Ran outa sparklers for sparkler bombs and neighbors are now back outside as Rob Zombie has been turned off...

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Bro's hit the gym for a workout, first time back in over a week from being sick and it felt damn good. time to get back on track.