©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Hit back, calves & abs early this morning.

Weighted Chins
Deads
Bent over rows
Seated cables

Seated calve raises
15 minutes ab work

Posed for 1/2 hour - worn the fuck out after that.
3-4 sets each exercise. Heavy low reps!

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Wheels this morning...Standard squats, leg presses, leg extensions, leg curls, calf raises on leg press-toes in x 3, toes out x 3, toes straight x 3

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Have had a lot going on the past few days... was at hopkins in the morning and afternoon yesterday. The dates aren't set in stone, but we are looking at moving forward with the transplant very very soon. Much earlier than we had anticipated.

We trained legs in the evening, got a wicked pump. It was out pump day...

Lying Legs Curls 4 sets of 12

Super set
Adductors 4 sets of 20
Abductors 4 sets of 20

super set
Smith Lunges 4 sets of 12
Angled Calf Press 4 sets of 30

Super Set
Hack Sissy Squats 4 sets of 20
DB SLDLs 4 sets of 12

Leg Press
4 sets of 20 and the last set was a drop set but we didn't rack the weight as we took plates off - so painful!

Super Set
Seated Leg Curls 4 sets of 20, drop set on the last set
Leg Extensions 4 sets of 20 and a drop set on the last set

Hit some cardio after for shits and giggles.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Blasted my arms today. My son didn't make it through the training session but I did that on purpose cause he says he isn't getting sore anymore or getting the pump that he used to get. I forced him into the hit style training and now his opinion is changed

Skull crushers

Incline db curls

Hammer strength tri push downs. The machine mimics doing dips

Hammer strength preacher curls

Standing cable tri push downs

Reverse curls superset hammer curls

40 minutes cardio and done

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Back and chest after work. Rear chins, front chins, widegeip cable pulldowns, closegrip underhand pulldowns last set drop set...incline db presses, flat db presses, decline flyes ss with same weight decline presses. Guns tomorrow i think

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Guns today. Love being with my friends and the sound of the weights hitting that rack.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Bis, tris and some extras at the end. St bar curls, reverse grip st bar curls, closegrip preachers, low pulley cable curls dropsets...closegrip benches on smith machine, skullcrushers ss with same weigh closegrips, cable pressdowns v bar, cable pressdowns straight bar dropsets...then some shrugs on smith plus standing calf raises on machine.

A new gym went up in my small town, ran by an ex bb'r and now personal trainer. The guy was really impressed with my physique and asked if i competed. I've been asked that many times here lately, so i must be starting to look pretty decent. Always a good feeling getting compliments like that. The gym owner is involved in putting on shows, and wants me to get in on it. Idk, i always wanted to give it a shot, but honestly in my mind i have a long way to go before i'd feel comfortable doing that. Something to think about i suppose, but it's some serious dedication to do it...anyways, hope you guys have a great weekend. Later bros!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Trained legs today, snapped these pics...

pMEWU9p.jpg

p6I9L2P.jpg

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Been working a lot and temps here have been around 110* for a while now. Doing what I can without killing myself.

Delts and calves yesterday. Arms today.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Didnt get out of bed in time this morning, so headed straight to the gym after work for delts, traps, and neck. Seated db presses, seated db front raises, seated db side laterals, reverse flyes...reverse overhead db laterals, upright rows, closegrip shrugs ez bar, side db shrugs...few sets on neck machine at the end. Can tell my neck is gonna be sore tomorrow, thats the first ive done those in a long time and my neck is burning bad right now.lol

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I haven't posted in here in some time. But today I stared with core then did legs. I finished up with dead lift. I am stoked to say I finally broke my 400 lbs goal today. I got 408 lbs up one time. No straps or knee wraps. Next time I will wrap them. I did use a belt. No preworkout at all. Not even TNE.

The weight came up in ever so slow motion. My legs were shaking the whole time like a women having an intense orgasim. I held it for 5 seconds before dropping it. Then I called it a day. It felt good to limp out of there.

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
I hit chest - biceps & calves! Didnt feel very strong but I beasted it out anyways!
Chest
weighted Dips
Flat Dumbells
Incline Barbells
Flys

Biceps
Barbell curls
alt Dumbells
Preachers

calves - seated & standing calve raises

3-4 sets each exercise heavy till failure

Last edited:

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Chest and back this morning. Incline bb presses, flat db flyes ss with flat db presses, incline machine flyes ss with machine decline press, machine pullovers...seated widegrip cable rows, seated underhand closegrip cable rows, widegrip bb bent over rows standing on bench for added lower stretch...then some quick bi's to have a little arm pump for the day too :D

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I'm feeling the chemo but I trained back today. This stuff makes me feel light-headed and abnormally tired. I get out of breath fast. After each set its as if I need an extra couple minutes to recover. Sometimes I have to sit down. In the end though, THE RESULT IS THE SAME, I feel better and stronger when I leave the gym. Doing to do my best to not let cancer own my life.

Atom, been thinking about you. Hang tough brother. Good stuff is on its way to your life.

Last edited:

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Kicking ass! So stoked to start recovery in 7 days!

Brick, you own that fucking chemo!

Hit back and bis tonight

These pics are from Sunday

GvooPeh.jpg

I1XZ1UZ.jpg

Last edited:

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Hit guns this am..

Seated incline db curls, heavy cheat curls ez bar, seated incline cable curls, hammer/rope low pulley curls, machine curls dropsets...vertical dips, skullcrushers ss with closegrips, overhead ez bar tri extensions, reverse grip cable pressdowns ss with standard pressdowns. Wheels tomorrow

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Had a short day at work, so hit up a double duty today.

4am was delts and traps. Rear bb presses (bar behind neck), front bb presses, db side laterals, db front raises...rear bb shrugs (bar behind back), front bb shrugs, db side shrugs

12pm was wheels. Squats, hack squats, lunges (pain in the ass wearing dickie work pants.lol), leg extensions, one leg leg presses, calf raises on leg press(toes in, toes out, toes straight), seated calf raises...then did some forearms and abs at the end

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
No work today so i got a well needed power sleep, 12 hours worth, felt great :D
This afternoon i did chest and back. Flat bb benches pyramid, decline db presses, heavy db pullovers, pushups with feet elevated on bench...widegrip front chins, widegrip cable pulldowns rear, closegrip underhand pulldowns, deadlifts. Guns tomorrow