©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Killed arms today now off to bed. As most know I work on the road a lot so started a new gym and love people's reactions when your tri pressing more than they bench and your ear buds pop and you overhear them saying where the fuck did this guy come from lol. And I feel like I'm small at 270 comparatively speaking to some of the monsters I see and know. But hell that's what makes us push ourselves right

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I love when you're getting ready t9 go heavy and you can tell some people are looking at you while your loading up. Then more are waiting while your getting set. It's a great feeling

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Killed arms today now off to bed. As most know I work on the road a lot so started a new gym and love people's reactions when your tri pressing more than they bench and your ear buds pop and you overhear them saying where the fuck did this guy come from lol. And I feel like I'm small at 270 comparatively speaking to some of the monsters I see and know. But hell that's what makes us push ourselves right

270? You have almost 100 lbs on me.

Now I feel small! :(

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I'm nowhere near as lean as you sandpig:(

Hell living out of hotels suck I am dropping some weight working in the heat but I'm pretty sure I could tweak my diet for the better but hell I'm not eating chicken and rice when its 105-110 out fuck that gimme a subway sandwich instead.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Looking damn good Phoe. I'm still trying to get some of my lean weight back... we'll see how it goes for me.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Last night was chest and biceps and abs. Pre exhausted chest with pec deck and flyes before hitting incline BB. Three working sets with two drops on the last set.
Then 3 sets of guillotines, 3 sets of cable xovers and two sets of heavy DB pullovers across a bench. Biceps was Kuclo's crazy 8s for two circuits. 8 exercises. Do 8 reps, move to next exercise, two minutes rest after 8th exercise then repeat.
2 arm seated DB curl
2 arm incline (face down) hammer curls
1 arm DB preacher
2 arm rope hammer curl
Reverse grip ez curl
Wide ez curl
1 arm curl machine
2 arm curl machine
Nice pump.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
What up brothers?

Got back from vacation this weekend and had a great time. We still trained and we were at a nice gym owned by a 3 time Ms. universe.

This fortitude training program is kicking my ass! Yesterday was heavy Loading for legs and pump sets for upper body, today is the reverse.

Despite eating over a pint of ice cream every night on the trip and having 4-5 glasses of wine every night I still look pretty decent...

I also added a pic of my girl. She is freaking dedicated. She cooked us some chicken to eat as our snack on the beach :)

Attachments

• Beach Pic Me.jpg
    Beach Pic Me.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Beach Pic My girl.jpg
    Beach Pic My girl.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 29

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Atom, you look great! Sounds like you had a good time. Vacations are for fun, so glad you cut loose a little bit. Welcome back!

Hit shoulders and traps this afternoon. Pre-exhausted my delts before hitting some presses for reps. Can't go heavy on those like my old days. The shoulder starts grinding. Tore my traps up too. Shrugs and then moved on to one-arm shrugs, sitting on the end on a bench with a heavy dumbbell. Have not done those in a while.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Last night was chest and biceps and abs. Pre exhausted chest with pec deck and flyes before hitting incline BB. Three working sets with two drops on the last set.
Then 3 sets of guillotines, 3 sets of cable xovers and two sets of heavy DB pullovers across a bench. Biceps was Kuclo's crazy 8s for two circuits. 8 exercises. Do 8 reps, move to next exercise, two minutes rest after 8th exercise then repeat.
2 arm seated DB curl
2 arm incline (face down) hammer curls
1 arm DB preacher
2 arm rope hammer curl
Reverse grip ez curl
Wide ez curl
1 arm curl machine
2 arm curl machine
Nice pump.

My man Grim comes correct with yet another arm blasing routine. Oh yeah, im doing this crazy 8 deal next arm session in a few days, maybe also do it with tris as well :headbang:

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
chest, back, delts and tris yesterday.

Purposely didn't attempt to push the weight up on every exercise.

Just went up one rep on most of them and starting to push the rep range on each exercise a little higher.

Gotta listen to my brothers here when they say to slow down.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Last night was delts and hams. Strength is on the climb again thanks to some changes in diet and supplement protocol.
Seated Military Presses 1x12,1x8(warmups), 4x10-15
DB Lateral Giant Sets 1x25,1x15,1x10,1x8 - increase weight each set, no rest until done with 1x8. 60 seconds rest. Repeat one more time.
BB Front Raises 3x10-12
Reverse Pec Deck 1x15 (warmup), 3x12-15
Hammer Shrugs 1x20,1x20,1x12-15,1x8-10 (add weight each set - 45 seconds rest in between sets - I go you go style)

Lying Leg Curls 1x15-20 (warmup), 3x12-15F (partials on last set until F)
Seated Leg Curls 2x12-15F (partials on second set until F)
DB Romanian Dead Lifts 1x6-8(warmup),2x10 (increase weight each set)
Wide/High Leg Press (push thru heels) 1x12 (warmup/stretch - back will be tight after RDL),2x10-15
Standing Single Leg Curl 3x12-15 (add weight each set)

Miller time...PWO feed of choice...

My kCal intake for the past two days has been almost 8k of CLEAN food.
Eating 8-10oz of ground beef with 3 cups of white rice at 1 am is pretty strange sometimes. LOL

Grim

(Believe it or not, after going to sleep for one hour, I woke and had an immense craving for ice cream with oreos smashed into it. My first thought was 'Wow, that would be good, but nah, going back to bed. ' Then I thought, 'WTF am I still hungry for?!' LMAO

Last edited:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Took the day off today. Been getting goods ones every day since Friday. Time for a break and my body is saying so..

This afternoon, I hopped on the hog shirtless and had a good ride, soaked up some sun and wind and life in general. I'm making every fucking day count brothers.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Hit legs today pretty good workout too. Haven't hit legs in a while so in definitely gonna be sore for the next few days. Gotta love it.