©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

METAL - enter @ your own risk

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Good stuff, T ! Lord of this World, a lesser known but super heavy fuzz slam from the masters !

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey Marsh have anymore of the great ones I've never heard of stashed ?
Been trying to get some of that Screwdriver Bass posted . Love that. Bolt thrower is a favorite "get agrro" while training listen. thanks, T

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
I don't know T, I think I've exposed you to most of my 'stuff' :p

Here's another classic Bolt Thrower to add to your mix

Bolt Thrower - Laid To Waste - YouTube

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Finally got the song my brother and I recorded back in 2000. A half-assed cover of Born For Burning by Bathory. We did it on a whim a couple of hours before I had to catch my flight back home one visit.

It was pre-Google/YouTube days, so we couldn't remember every part of it (didn't have the album handy), but it turned out ok. A tribute to the great Quorthon (RIP) and his mighty band Bathory, who were pioneers in the black metal field, and imo turned out the first true, clean black metal album with ...The Return

Put it to a clip from the movie häxan :p

Born For Burning [tribute] - YouTube

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Thanks for the kind words, T, but I've always been a hack :D

jig is the pro 'round here :)

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Must be in a Bolt Thrower groove lately, another crushing one for those heavy sets, T !

Bolt Thrower - Rememberance - YouTube

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
The zenith of speed metal right here, Dark Angel 1989. It had gotten so fast and intense at that point, the natural evolution was to the supersonic death and black metal bands that took over in the early 90's as speed metal bands lost their popularity.

Watching Gene Hoglan destroy this drum kit is epic !!

Dark Angel - No One Answers(live) - YouTube

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Have you guys heard the new Sabbath? It effin rocks! I think the song I heard was "God is Dead"

I heard yesterday on the boneyard leaving Costco...cranked it up and rolled down the windows representing...:)

Thanks for the link BMJ ! Solid tune, didn't kick my ass like I'd hoped, but maybe the rest of the album has more to promise.

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
Thanks for the link BMJ ! Solid tune, didn't kick my ass like I'd hoped, but maybe the rest of the album has more to promise.

Yea, I know what you mean, it's a cool song, and it escalates, but never peaks to a point where it just starts jamming.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
I imagined Sabbath sounding something like this nowadays, maybe mixed with a little Fear Factory clean, powerful punch.

Master of Alchemy - YouTube