©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

METAL - enter @ your own risk

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Didn't think you'd get into something so heavy T, glad you like it !

Another epic one from the masters of grindcore (awesome album cover too) !

Bolt Thrower - 4 - Where Next to Conquer - YouTube

Jig

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 10, 2006
Stevie Ray Vaughan - Live - MTV Unplugged 1990

Stevie Ray Vaughan - Live - MTV Unplugged 1990 - YouTube

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
What's great about this Bolt Thrower song, is that it was on of their first release, one of the first death metal albums ever in the market, way back in 1989. Groundbreaking stuff here from "back in the day".

This one HAS IT ALL ! From the ultra-heavy, thundering intro to 1:44 that leads into the hyper-sonic death metal blast, complete with ominous vocals that were the best in the death metal business. Next, the crushing riff @ 2:16, complete with tuned down, fuzzed out bass hits from 2:36-2:44 and 2:55-3:03 that have to be appreciated by every metal bassist out there.

More death metal blasting and then ANOTHER punishing riff @ 3:20, with even MORE massive bass hits @ 3:24 & 3:28.

So what do they do to finish it off from 3:30 to the end? Keep jamming that massive riff down your throat with great standard speed metal/double bass drumming, more crushing bass hits and lyrics that would make Darth Vader proud.

Listen to this through a good car stereo or head phones, cranked, and you can appreciate the epic monstrosity that this song is.

Damn, Bolt Thrower should be paying me for these write ups !

BOLT-THROWER THROUGH THE EYE OF TERROR - YouTube

Last edited:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
That just got put on my mp3. Bad ass ! Marsh or anyone else know if there is a way to put a song from cd onto this thread by chance?
I found an old cd two bands ago from that guitar player I mentioned
Marsh. Think you and others here would dig it.Just don't know how.
Thanks, T...

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
The only way that I know how, T, would be to 'create' your own music video and host it on YouTube. I did this a few times through 'One True Media' but it's a pain in the ass.

Maybe there's an easier way?

I've still got a couple of videos I've done on their, I just don't have a YouTube account any longer.

Last edited:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Yeah I was hoping to put a track or two up.Maybe when my son in law visits .
He's handy for that kind of thing. Like the boltthrower. Heavy, crunchy ,dark. Very cool. T

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Yeah I was hoping to put a track or two up.Maybe when my son in law visits .
He's handy for that kind of thing. Like the boltthrower. Heavy, crunchy ,dark. Very cool. T

Check out soundcloud.com

I'm on my phone right now, so it won't let me explore the regular (non-mobile) site, but I used to upload music there all the time.

no video required

TT

tWack

Mar 19, 2013
Holland
Some more:
Cock Sparrer - Take 'Em All - YouTube
RUSSKAJA - Psycho Traktor - YouTube
NOCTURNUS - LAKE OF FIRE (Remastered) - YouTube

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Nice find on the Nocturnus, cool tune. Morbid Angel were the kings from 90-94 for sure ! Blessed are the Sick might be the defining album for the Death Metal genre.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Another punishing, tuned down, fuzzed out masterpiece from Entombed.

Entombed - Abnormally Deceased - YouTube

Last edited:

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
A follow up to TWack's post.

Morbid Angel - Day Of Suffering - YouTube

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
sorry7 bout the the NY above . But Nib is great.
Black Sabbath - Lord Of This World (Studio Outtake Feat Piano & Slide Guitar) Deluxe Edition - YouTube