©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

For those who are curious.......

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
Welcome back stranger. Hope your wife is not drinking any aspartame products with those seizures because they will intensify the problem. (NO ASPARTAME PERIOD!)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Parker123 said:
Welcome back stranger. Hope your wife is not drinking any aspartame products with those seizures because they will intensify the problem. (NO ASPARTAME PERIOD!)

What the heck is aspartame i'm gonna have to google that.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
MR .T said:
Artificial sweetener ie sugar twin, diet cola etc.

oh ... hmmm.....interesting. She doesn't do artificial which is a good thing. but that's real good to know.

bph316

Nov 25, 2005
Washington state
DR I have been around a couple of months. Just starting to post more. Especially since I see everyone is about as much as a smartass as me.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
ORACLE said:
Ouch tough crowd......

You don't know from tough crowd.
My cousin Maurie, tried a comeback. Went into his tallent agent, Mr. Lefkowitz, and said I've been thinking of this big new comeback routine. You see, I walk on stage start tapdancing to melancholy baby, then I drop my trousers, exposing my steroid enhanced bulbous balls that dangle to two feet above the ground. Sometimes, if its cold enough I can clang out the men's chorus from Beethoven's Ninth on them. But not this night, this wonderful comeback night when everyone will be wanting a piece of me again. No, Mr. Lefkowitz, on that night I invite all of my old buddies who will be seated in the front row, to come up on stage, put on baseball cleats and stomp on my bulbous pendulous balls, while I scream in agony "WHY DID I EVER LEAVE IN THE FIRST PLACE."
"Jesus Christ," exclaimed the sweating Mr. Lefkowitz, "what do you call such an act?"
"Oraculus Agonistes" Maurie said hopefully.
"It'll never fly," responded Lefkowitz " You gotta have some big breasted woman in the act, getting shtupped by her pet labrador while her son and daughter 69 in a pile of shit left by their father who is farting Dixie in the key of E flat major, like in the Aristocrats. Now that's an act."

Nitrateman

just saw the documentary The ARistocrats...a great laugh

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
lol Welcome back O!!! Big goofy bastard!!! How are you doing with that xbox scam that you were telling me about?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
imdaman1 said:
lol Welcome back O!!! Big goofy bastard!!! How are you doing with that xbox scam that you were telling me about?

Hmm....Ok here's in all seriousness ********. For one I didn't have a xbox scam. Two...i don't know or talk to you enough to even consider telling you any of my private buisness. AND THREE ********** STOP TRYING TO RUN MY GOOD NAME IN THE GROUND YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT.

Language ladies and gentlemen.

Last edited by a moderator:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
ORACLE said:
Hmm....Ok here's in all seriousness ********. For one I didn't have a xbox scam. Two...i don't know or talk to you enough to even consider telling you any of my private buisness. AND THREE ********** STOP TRYING TO RUN MY GOOD NAME IN THE GROUND YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT.

whoa

Last edited:

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
kell11 said:
Nice Verbage...we'll have to bump this for him when his ban is lifted...right now, heaintdaman

It was a joke.....but I see how it is. And Kell.......nevermind.

Last edited:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
imdaman1 said:
It was a joke.....but I see how it is. And Kell.......nevermind.

Telling people outloud that someone is doing something illegal and wrong to others isn't a joke.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
It was a joke and maybe I shoulda put a little smiley or something after the post. I thought you would know bro. I realize you are under alot of stress and I'll try to keep the joking down - if it helps. I know you're a good guy and you can be certain that no one here really thinks you're involved in any type of scam - especially not some lame-ass xbox bullshit. I don't remember who brought that shit up but I never believed it for a second. Looking back at my post, I can see how it may have been taken the wrong way. My intentions were only to pick at ya a little, like friends do, upon your return to the board. For whatever its worth, I'm glad you're back. Please take the hostile comments, if you have them, to pm. Nobody wants that in the open forums.

Last edited:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
imdaman1 said:
It was a joke and maybe I shoulda put a little smiley or something after the post. I thought you would know bro. I realize you are under alot of stress and I'll try to keep the joking down - if it helps. I know you're a good guy and you can be certain that no one here really thinks you're involved in any type of scam - especially not some lame-ass xbox bullshit. I don't remember who brought that shit up but I never believed it for a second. Looking back at my post, I can see how it may have been taken the wrong way. My intentions were only to pick at ya a little, like friends do, upon your return to the board. For whatever its worth, I'm glad you're back. Please take the hostile comments, if you have them, to pm. Nobody wants that in the open forums.

I realize you're speaking to O above, but please allow me to say:
I read it as a humorous post...I was just a prick.No excuses.And again my apologies to you Imdaman.Ive seen those same replies when someone is banned and always hated them-usually because it was from a "subordinate"-But it's all the same,no matter who.I cant believe I posted that,especially to you.
I was outta my head last night from overworked sleep deprivation and anger.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
imdaman1 said:

It's cool....i just know that people other than you can take some things to heart and not think twice about things. So when they read your comment they weren't going to search on other threads to see what else was said. They were just going to go by what was said at that point in time.

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
Damn, I am pretty late on this thread, but I haven't been around in a couple weeks.

Welcome back bro, the board wasn't the same with out you.