©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

For those who are curious.......

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
ORACLE said:
gotta be the best at what i can do....
Hey man,when you split my presence here cut in half.Ive also been busy with my residency.(O, I'm about to be a practicing physician in 10 mos.[finally])
Point is you cost me,Oh I dont know probably 1000 unposted responses....dikhed.
On with the game!

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
ORACLE said:
what happened to the store? that was fun
that was nixed right after you left.I cant remember Anas reason.I know,we cant goof on each other like we did-or steal money or change title/usernames etc. It sucks that it's gone
Right before I came in to welcome you back,
I PM'd Pin to tell him to get a bank/store up on maniax..

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Welcome back O! You were missed a lot here. My prayers and thanks go out to your wife.

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
Welcome back O. You were definitely missed by the vets here, and many of the newbies who came on board have read your entertaining posts and wondered where you had disappeared to.

Glad to hear that you haven't fallen off the planet and I wish you and your wife all the best during this difficult time.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
kell11 said:
that was nixed right after you left.I cant remember Anas reason.I know,we cant goof on each other like we did-or steal money or change title/usernames etc. It sucks that it's gone
Right before I came in to welcome you back,
I PM'd Pin to tell him to get a bank/store up on maniax..

LOL i'm glad you told me....or i would have been missing again only because i would have been banned for doing some of the things we used to. Thanks again to the VETS and the NEWBIES for the kind thoughts. For the Newbies you'll learn alot from here i know i had.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
I'm glad you're back. I don't think I knew you since I'm kinda new but I read several "Where's Oracle?" posts. You're well respected around here.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Wanted to say something about your wife, Oracle, but all my words seem inadequate to the task
Glad you and she are back home where you belong.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN :D

Nitrateman

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Andrew said:
I'm glad you're back. I don't think I knew you since I'm kinda new but I read several "Where's Oracle?" posts. You're well respected around here.

Yeah, I didnt post anything for a long time and there were no "Where's Masta?" posts. I'm pissed. lol.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
MaSTa LifTa said:
Yeah, I didnt post anything for a long time and there were no "Where's Masta?" posts. I'm pissed. lol.

It's good to be back guys......don't worry i had my own collection of hand written posts on yellow stickys saying were's masta, or where's tee, or (fill in name here) :D

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
ORACLE said:
It's good to be back guys......don't worry i had my own collection of hand written posts on yellow stickys saying were's masta, or where's tee, or (fill in name here) :D

lol, thx O. :D

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
MaSTa LifTa said:
Hell, nobody missed me either when I was in Mexico. Not one thread :( lol

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
tee said:
Hell, nobody missed me either when I was in Mexico. Not one thread :( lol
I noticed your absence,but then again you told us you were going dingaling.
didn't you?if ya didnt Im thinking of someone else going to mexico and I'M the dingaling.
Tee,we couldn't do without you,truly........better now?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
kell11 said:
I noticed your absence,but then again you told us you were going dingaling.
didn't you?if ya didnt Im thinking of someone else going to mexico and I'M the dingaling.
Tee,we couldn't do without you,truly........better now?

yeah let's change this thread to...Where did Tee go a few months ago?