©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

For those who are curious.......

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
bph316 said:
Masta Im new here but had been wondering where you were.

HEY this is my F*****g thread (pretend kell is holding me back at this point) jus kidding to the new guy. ;) Masta you left somewhere?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
bph316 said:
Sorry Oracle if it matters I wondered where you were too.

I'm trying to hold back my tears............of laughter please bro don't take me seriously at times. The posts i've made don't give me "Seniority" to the Newbies. Hell some might just know more than me. :sniper: shoot back with some kind of rhetorical funny bullcrap like kell does. lol

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
shit Oracle,weve all got woodys and our nipples are hard...Can I borrow some of your kryptonite? ya stank superwhoreman.............bullseye :sniper:

...you better come to MY funeral.bitch

bph316

Nov 25, 2005
Washington state
No worries I was just being a smartass anyway. You would of thought they would have given me my gallbladder or at least the stones as a souvenier. All I got was a lovely scar. Im telling everyone it was a shark attack.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
bph316 said:
No worries I was just being a smartass anyway. You would of thought they would have given me my gallbladder or at least the stones as a souvenier. All I got was a lovely scar. Im telling everyone it was a shark attack.
Knife fight in Detroit.Had to kill two guys

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
ORACLE said:
et tu brute'. de shark attack? such inhumane thoughts.
Brutus was a homo in love with Caesar.(?)Oracle you're fag arent you?(not that there's anything wrong with that)
I mean didn't you share that with us before you had to split.

..OK,I take it back. :D

Last edited:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
kell11 said:
Brutus was a homo in love with Caesar.(?)Oracle you're fag arent you?(not that there's anything wrong with that)
I mean didn't you share that with us before you had to split.

..OK,I take it back. :D

You would be thinking of my "split" ;) nasty old geezer

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
ORACLE said:
You would be thinking of my "split" ;) nasty old geezer
YES,THAT WAS IT! you're a split-tail, not a fayg.
All hail the hermaphrodite "O",YOU are awesome my bro'girl.
You see youngons,Oracles dick fell off before he learned about proper PCT.
Learn.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
ORACLE said:
HEY this is my F*****g thread (pretend kell is holding me back at this point) jus kidding to the new guy. ;) Masta you left somewhere?

Ya, I dropped everything I was doing and started wandering all over the country yelling "Oracle, where are you? Kell misses you and wants you to come back and snuggle with him." No, I really didn't go anywhere. Just been really busy.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DragonRider said:
Was.

He lost it by being gone so long.

He has to earn it back now.

Ouch tough crowd......at least some people still love me. At least for my other contributions to the laughter dept.