©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Few questions

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
MaSTa LifTa said:
Testosterone will make your balls shrivel up and will be the size of a raisin for the rest of your life.
Deca will make your dick go totally limp and you will never be able to get it up again
Winstrol will make you go bald.

I Just couldn't help but laugh at this

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Have a good one Joe and please don't use AAS for 4 or 5 more years at the least. You have plenty of your life left so don't screw yourself up at such a young age.

Joe

Jun 27, 2005
Well, Im trying to get really big I want to be a body builder when I grow up. Alot of my friends use them its preddy much the cool thing to do. Its not cool but Im going to do it so I get to the size I want

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Well, there are a lot of side effects you should look into before making a decision like that. Make sure the positives outweight the negatives before you make your decision I guess. Don't see how they could at your age though.

Joe

Jun 27, 2005
Ive been reading up so far just read the bad things. Little balls, Groaths, Bad acne, Man boobs, Does this happen alot?

Joe

Jun 27, 2005
Nope nothing about the man boobs, But I have read a little about like Off cycle pills and such can you explain the post cycle to me?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Joe said:
I grow up. friends use them its preddy much the cool thing to do.

yep your 17 alright.....just messing with you joe. But seriously you have alot to learn before indulging yourself in steroids.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Joe said:
Thats what im trying to do right now is "learn"

Well then here's a lesson:

You need to learn how to be patient with your own body. By that i mean that you'll learn that through hard work and dieting you can get just as big as those other "guys" without steroids. However.....if you do it now your gonna "LEARN" that you should have waited because the future outcome might not be something you will be willing to live with.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Joe said:
Lol ive been to that site =D

Well, all of those things can and DO happen to people. Not really funny if you start your first cycle and those things happen to you.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
ORACLE said:
Well then here's a lesson:

You need to learn how to be patient with your own body. By that i mean that you'll learn that through hard work and dieting you can get just as big as those other "guys" without steroids. However.....if you do it now your gonna "LEARN" that you should have waited because the future outcome might not be something you will be willing to live with.

Teach it teacher! Great lesson and use of the word "LEARN". I give u an A+ for the day. LOL.

Joe

Jun 27, 2005
Yeah I know what your saying, I dont really know what im going to do now. I will see Im not going to take any more of these pills though they suck

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
MaSTa LifTa said:
Teach it teacher! Great lesson and use of the word "LEARN". I give u an A+ for the day. LOL.

I twy to do me best out of my edumacations

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Joe said:
Yeah I know what your saying, I dont really know what im going to do now. I will see Im not going to take any more of these pills though they suck

Those pills are a total rip-off and waste of money. Try to get your money back if you can.