©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Brick auction #2

VanillaMandingo

Nov 2, 2012
I am just seeing this thread. I probably have not been on here in more than a month. I would like to wish Brick a speedy recovery. Hang in there, guy.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I can't thank everyone enough for what you have done and are doing for me. You meatheads have hearts of gold. You all make this world a better place. :)

I am putting all this money to my deductibles for my biopsy surgery and the big surgery tomorrow. They had a cancellation and asked me late last week if I could come in tomorrow and of course, I said yes. Otherwise, it was going to be another 3 weeks. The sooner the better with cancer. I want this out now. I'll be away for a while. I gotta stay in the hospital for some days for recovery, but I am looking forward to beating this again and living my life.

Thank you again so much dear brothers.

Last edited:

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I apologize for not being able to participate in the auction, have been struggling financially due to starting a new job which doesnt pay much in the beginning...good news is i get a $2.25 raise in a month then another $2 raise at 6 months, then $2 more at the year mark. Anyways i just wanted to put this out there...How about we do the paypal donation thing again like we did before? This way we can raise more $ by making it affordable for the bros who cant come up with $300-$500 to buy an auction. With the paypal thing it will make it easy for people to donate $10,$20,$50 or whatever they can afford...we get even just 20-30 donations that should raise an extra $500-$1000 for brother Brick. Im not sure who handled that process last time...was that you IB?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Matt, there is absolutely no apology needed. Just knowing you guys care means the world to me. All the money in the world could not replace that. Don't worry about that brother. Just knowing you are willing to do that puts a smile on my face. I am OK and just want to beat this and have a good life again. Beating this is what I really want. I would sell everything I own if that would make it happen.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Your a true warrior brick your gonna kick this things ass your in our prayers and were wishing you a speedy recovery. Zero fucks given for cancer brother!!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
HEY GUYS. Our brother Brick is now going under the knife as I speak. Everyone send a fuck you :action-smiley-055:vibe to the cancer god and keep the positive vibes strong for The Brick. Thanks ib.

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
HEY GUYS. Our brother Brick is now going under the knife as I speak. Everyone send a fuck you :action-smiley-055:vibe to the cancer god and keep the positive vibes strong for The Brick. Thanks ib.

hes got this bro. the mind is powerfull

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
and whats up with auction#1? you guys are slacking. is my broke ass gonna have to sell another of my prized guns to buy this 1 too? wheres all the bros who actually have jobs at? im not even working right now and bought it buy it ow price. come on already...btw im from new york and sarcasm is just my personality, dont wants the bros who dont have there estro under control getting all sensitive and think im a dick sometimes. just sayin tho, i know when my estro is high because i get all sensitive like bitch. lol