©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Brick auction #2

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
"Bio" Pm me or ill forget
Ok auction 1 is over..djphase buy out 500

Everyone send me the winnings asap or if dj want s sent direct I will notify. Yes dj do not send of u bought own donation if u did I will send back or offer a trade from my long lost grampas stash in russia....

DJ wait for your donation funds how to send call ..
Thanks guys. Ib.

Bid is now closed. Group 1

Auction 1

7- test prop 100mg
3- tren acetate 100mg
1- tren enanthate 100mg - It's 200mg / ml thks B
5- test cypionate 200 and 250mg
2- winny inj 100mg
3-test suspension
1- parabolin 100mg 10ml
2- 40packs of 0.5mg caber
1- liquid t3
300- clen tabs 20mcg
I'll send out mine to him as soon a I get home DJ pm me

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
ok ,i sent the t3 anyway, so if u wanna trade it for what u have thats great great bro. how long do you think it will take to get it all to me
/ no rush at all. im about to go on a cruise for 2 months i think. its gonna be really hard to not break my cruise with that staring at me all day, lol. i also will need advice on what to use for my next cycle. ill go thru the list of inventory i have in a few. still am trying to get my boy to buy auction #2 . he needs it but hes a bitch and keeps making excuses to not tven go to the gym with me

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
I'll send out mine to him as soon a I get home DJ pm me

will do phoe.. btw my name is dj PASE not phase. lol pronounced like pace tho. ...its my old dj name when i was a dj. AND MY GRAFFITI NAME when i was young back in new york city....am i aloud to tell my real 1st name? i dont mind you calling me by my 1st name, rather keep my last name out of it tho, sending pm now phoe

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Shit if I was still all about bulking I'd be up around 285-295 and that'd be XXXL anymore I prefer a little leaner 255-275 range

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Feel Good Man! That's what we want for you. Peace Brother.

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
yeah guys just send it ll to ib and when he has it all( minus phoes) he will send it to me. i fel its much less confusion for all of us for it. god forbid something gets lost or anything,plus it will be easy to keep track of. ib acn send me to me when has it aqll together. i know phoe will be out of town for a fw months but he can send to me when he getsw in town. no problem. just glad brick is gonna get some help for this and kic the shit out of his cancer again.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hey anyone with some donation on auction 1 if you have asked where to send it .Get on it. Its sold and dj shouldnt have to wait weeks. Unless its from phoe whos stated his situation .

Lets go auction 2.
Chris116 ($350 bid ) el cheapo. Lol

Thanks ib

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Hey anyone with some donation on auction 1 if you have asked where to send it .Get on it. Its sold and dj shouldnt have to wait weeks. Unless its from phoe whos stated his situation .

Lets go auction 2.

Thanks ib
Magnus bumped me at 370

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013

Lets go auction 2.

Thanks ib
Remember I had donated two vials of test prop and tren ace. So make sure these aren't included in the second auction and I'm quite positive DJ will be loving him so isovet products as soon as I can get them to him which I went ahead and made sure he'll be taken care if for his extra wait time. Be envious y'all didn't just buy it out right like he did

djpase

Oct 29, 2014

Lets go auction 2.

Thanks ib

thanks ib, yes i would love to have asap besides from phoe. me and phoe spoke.

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
Remember I had donated two vials of test prop and tren ace. So make sure these aren't included in the second auction and I'm quite positive DJ will be loving him so isovet products as soon as I can get them to him which I went ahead and made sure he'll be taken care if for his extra wait time. Be envious y'all didn't just buy it out right like he did

yes i am ver excited and very lucky. looking forward to trying it. and very appreciated about the extra goodies for waiting. we need more generous ppl like you on here, not that most ppl are not very generous on here. every 1 is great. but i believe that no sponsors donated which is messed up in my eyes. im poor and out of work and donated 2 items and paid the high buy it now price. i have made at least 8 orders from our sponsors. i seen some reps donated and thats great, but we keep the sponsors in business, they can help out more then anybody, or am i wrong ?

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
btw im trying to make my friend buy auction 2, he needs and wants it but he just bought one of my guns. but id love to have him get it and help out