©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Brick auction #2

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Guys, thank you again!!

I got home from the hospital today. It was a long week. I am pretty tired but very glad to be home. Surgery went well and pain was kept under control. Had a scare with some infection but that got that taken care of. I have a nice big incision now that stretches around me from front to back. I'll just look more bad-ass at the beach. :p Got my fingers crossed that the biopsy report will be good, but I'll just have to wait and see.

Thank you everyone for what you have done AND are doing! I must be some tough ol SOB LOL

All is right with AnaSci again! Glad you're home...Rest up for the ass kickin' you're put on life soon!! :headbang:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
So you left the gourmet hospitol steamer dishes ? , that is so so sad ..sooo. i need to know your favorite jello flavor cause i got you the jello of the day from hallmark for 365 days! ��

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Brick, this must be a true feel good Valentine's Day for you and Mrs. Brick!

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I told her this morning that my best Valentines present was just to get to come home and be with her. She almost cried.

Brick, this must be a true feel good Valentine's Day for you and Mrs. Brick!

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I told my wife yesterday that I think the hospital was trying get me to leave and to get rid of me because they gave me only one scrawny-ass cookie with my lunch the last time. LOL

So you left the gourmet hospitol steamer dishes ? , that is so so sad ..sooo. i need to know your favorite jello flavor cause i got you the jello of the day from hallmark for 365 days! ��

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
AUCTION 2 NOW CLOSED ..MAGNUS HAD WINNING BID. PM ME FOR THE NEXT STEP TO COMPLETE THE AUCTION.. THANK YOU ALL FOR PARTICPATING FOR THIS WELL DESERVED CAUSE ..ib.
:action-smiley-064::action-smiley-064: :action-smiley-064::action-smiley-064:

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
AUCTION 2 NOW CLOSED ..MAGNUS HAD WINNING BID. PM ME FOR THE NEXT STEP TO COMPLETE THE AUCTION.. THANK YOU ALL FOR PARTICPATING FOR THIS WELL DESERVED CAUSE ..ib.
:action-smiley-064::action-smiley-064: :action-smiley-064::action-smiley-064:

grats mag...enjoy. i know i will with mine:headbang:

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Brick I don't know you well yet but only wish you perfect health & happiness. Take some time and allow your body to heal & keep your head up brother - you are a soldier!

I hope cancer gets cancer & fucking dies!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
All auction items will still be taken care of so no worries. Might take a little bit longer and their might have to be substitutions if need be in some cases. As soon as payments are made things will be taken care of in a somewhat timely manner.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Generally when someone gets banned its not anyone's business to put out there. Now if a mod wants to elaborate that's fine otherwise it's all speculation at this point. And we all know what happens when you ass-u-me something. Best bet is let a dead dog lie and maybe its not permanent and just temporary.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hello, Phoe is on the money regarding why IB has been banned.
I want to be clear on this. As mods we are here to keep our board
honest and SAFE. Without elaborating I will say I have made this decision in
the best interest of members here.Threatening pms to a mod ensure permanent
dismissal. This decision is the right one and I know this with 100% certainty.
As far as the auction from brick:phoe answered that question very well.
Winner will receive his winnings . I have already made arrangements.
I believe Magnuson won the bid? Mag pm me and you will be taken care of and then some. . There is nothing further to discuss regarding this matter of lifetime ban. Lets keep this place a safe and happy one that we can enjoy and grow.
Thank you, Turbobusa.......

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
All auction items will still be taken care of so no worries. Might take a little bit longer and their might have to be substitutions if need be in some cases. As soon as payments are made things will be taken care of in a somewhat timely manner.

If I can be of any help just ask!!! No clue what happened to IB & personally don't care. I'm here if you guys need any help sorting out this situation..

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
i also won bid 1 for buy it now price of $500..

Hello, Phoe is on the money regarding why IB has been banned.
I want to be clear on this. As mods we are here to keep our board
honest and SAFE. Without elaborating I will say I have made this decision in
the best interest of members here.Threatening pms to a mod ensure permanent
dismissal. This decision is the right one and I know this with 100% certainty.
As far as the auction from brick:phoe answered that question very well.
Winner will receive his winnings . I have already made arrangements.
I believe Magnuson won the bid? Mag pm me and you will be taken care of and then some. . There is nothing further to discuss regarding this matter of lifetime ban. Lets keep this place a safe and happy one that we can enjoy and grow.
Thank you, Turbobusa.......