©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

XRays of my Jacked up Knee :(

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Damn dude!

yeah everywhere u see pink is bone that should have a nice fat thick pad of cartilage on it....and theres none there. :(

Im amazed I was able to squat 405 for reps 6 months ago.

But those days are over....now im going to be this guy. Lol :(

Attachments

• friends-don-t-let-friends-skip-leg-day-shirt_design.png
    friends-don-t-let-friends-skip-leg-day-shirt_design.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 22

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Do you think your gonna end up having a knee replacement? I was told I would probably have to have one at some point after the ACL recon, damage, etc.

Fuck, if I couldn't do heavy legs, I would focus on calves and just wear long shorts.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Do you think your gonna end up having a knee replacement? I was told I would probably have to have one at some point after the ACL recon, damage, etc.

Fuck, if I couldn't do heavy legs, I would focus on calves and just wear long shorts.

Yes I am 100% sure I will have to have a knee replacement. This surgery was just to try and buy some time because I'm too young.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Btw I went ahead and started a cycle to aid recovery. I'm excited to see how much It helps. I'm running 500 deca and 200 test per week along with 5-7 iu of GH (rips) per day.

Couple that with about 1500mgs of ibuprofen, 250 mgs aspirin and the occasional hydrocodone and we should see something happening fast. Also running liv52 and cranberry extract. I'm goin to run all this for appx 3 weeks.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Btw I went ahead and started a cycle to aid recovery. I'm excited to see how much It helps. I'm running 500 deca and 200 test per week along with 5-7 iu of GH (rips) per day.

Couple that with about 1500mgs of ibuprofen, 250 mgs aspirin and the occasional hydrocodone and we should see something happening fast. Also running liv52 and cranberry extract. I'm goin to run all this for appx 3 weeks.