©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

XRays of my Jacked up Knee :(

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Yowzers....mobic all you have for pain? If you wanna stay basic id suggest alternating tylenol with ibuprofen(or another nsaid) every 4 hours...thats a safe porotocol....boy you are tougher than me thats for sure....

Good luck

Why would you alternate them?

Bull_Nuts

Jul 26, 2013
So you have constant pain relief...both can be safely taken every 8 hours...so you stagger them...if you take them at the same time you will be in pain again at the 4 hr mark...but not if you alternate....and with this method you never excede the amount that is dangerous.

Last edited:

Steel206

Aug 5, 2013
I agree with bull_nuts as ive been told by my sports physcian to alternate types but also for any liver enzyme issues from daily nsaid use.. So is this from weight lifting or both gym and job and or possible genetics..had a friend whos 29 had both knees replaced due to some genetic issues which his over weight father had..but hes not overweight but is a tree faller in the timber industry.hes back out runnin logs and scalin trees still

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
I agree with bull_nuts as ive been told by my sports physcian to alternate types but also for any liver enzyme issues from daily nsaid use.. So is this from weight lifting or both gym and job and or possible genetics..had a friend whos 29 had both knees replaced due to some genetic issues which his over weight father had..but hes not overweight but is a tree faller in the timber industry.hes back out runnin logs and scalin trees still

Its arthritis that finally took its toll over the years. The arthritis was brought on from acl replacement surgery 10 years ago.

So ur friend scales tress huh? I wonder if you can run on a knee replacement? Like repeatedly for exercise.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Guys I have a question.....ive been running to 100mgs of deca per week to provide relief to my knee. Today I injected 300mgs to help bring more relief since the ibuprofen isnt getting it done.

I was thinking of starting a cycle at 250-350 test cyp and 400-500 mgs/week of deca to help my current situation and to aid recovery from upcoming surgery and to keep from losing muscle mass during my rehabilitation. My surgery is on the 22nd of this month (17 days away). They are doing an arthroscopy to clean out the knee.

My question is how safe is it to run gear thru a surgery? Should I come off now then start back up after surgery or what?

Im also running 4-5 iu a day of rips.

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Sounds good do not know if gear has an effect on surgery. They puttin u under? Deca will build reds not sure bet there will be somebody with lots more knowledge chime in. U have anti prolactin avail? Hope all goes well brother good luck. Jacked

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
I run my test equal or higher than deca just my pref. Plus st those mg i have caber

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Wana be as clean as possible for surgury..nothin worse as a bleeder not clotting on a surgeons table plus some surgurey wont happen if the hemocrit level too high cause one clot and AM is asleep forever..

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Wana be as clean as possible for surgury..nothin worse as a bleeder not clotting on a surgeons table plus some surgurey wont happen if the hemocrit level too high cause one clot and AM is asleep forever..

I guess they check hematocrit before operating?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I guess they check hematocrit before operating?

Yes they will + check blood type and there will be NO aspirin or NSAIDS in the days before surgery. I would go in clean like IB said and save your protocol for post-op.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
AM they test all that to protect you mostly and them second for insurance reasons. Like being super high on hemocrit levels during some cycle and have one clot while sleeping its lights out but people still hit the AAS like theyre immune to death..Fatigue is a huge indicator of high hemocrit levels as oxygen isnt traveling in the blood as well so then it starves organs of oxygen, kidneys first then u have kidney
issues but people blame on anadrol or some AAS... joint pains another sign for outta wack hemocrit level , clean up so immune system will be good cause AAS stores arent closing soon i imagine bro..ditch the high ibuprophen which are also kidney killers.. just my opinion so hope all goes well

Last edited:

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
My Hematocrit was tested 08/02....it was 48.0 which is the higher range of normal. I got it tested with this last bloodwork. That was fasted and about a glass of water in the morning is all.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Guys I have a question.....ive been running to 100mgs of deca per week to provide relief to my knee. Today I injected 300mgs to help bring more relief since the ibuprofen isnt getting it done.

I was thinking of starting a cycle at 250-350 test cyp and 400-500 mgs/week of deca to help my current situation and to aid recovery from upcoming surgery and to keep from losing muscle mass during my rehabilitation. My surgery is on the 22nd of this month (17 days away). They are doing an arthroscopy to clean out the knee.

My question is how safe is it to run gear thru a surgery? Should I come off now then start back up after surgery or what?

Im also running 4-5 iu a day of rips.

Are you going under to be put to sleep for the operation. I thought that you were awake for arthroscopy? If your not going under, I would not really worry about what gear your on. I know for my ACL reconstruction I was put under, but when they took some screws out, I was put on Versed. I vaguely remember the procedure, but doc said I talked a lot of shit to the nurses.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Are you going under to be put to sleep for the operation. I thought that you were awake for arthroscopy? If your not going under, I would not really worry about what gear your on. I know for my ACL reconstruction I was put under, but when they took some screws out, I was put on Versed. I vaguely remember the procedure, but doc said I talked a lot of shit to the nurses.

I will be under anesthesia. I came off all gear btw.

Oh and thanks dudcki. :action-smiley-060:

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Well he went in today and the cartilage is totally gone. Its all fearthered and stringing out on the sides. This is what bone on bone looks like.....notice the grooves on each end of the top and bottom bones.

Attachments

• IMG_005.jpg
    IMG_005.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_007.jpg
    IMG_007.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10