©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

XRays of my Jacked up Knee :(

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Fuck dude that hurts me just lookin at it! That left one is that bone on bone? Doesnt look like youve got any cartilage left. Whats the doc saying? Reason i ask is docs been trying to get me to have knee surgery for years to fix my ozgoodslaughters (prob didnt spell that correctly) i cant bring myself to do it.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Bone down to bone. That looks pretty bad. You in much pain?

Yeah im on 600mgs of ibuprofen a day. They may end up doin a partial knee replacement....they dont want to bc they say im too young....or they may just scope it to clean out the fragments floating around.

Also, deadlifting, squats, leg extensions are over. :(

Im considering starting a heavy deca cycle to see if my situation improves any. From now on, I will probably run deca in every cycle just because of the joint support it provides.

Btw, do any of you guys recommend a cycle post surgery to speed up recovery? I was planning on running 4-5iu of rips a day but ive heard mixed reviews on running a cycle on top of that.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Guess im going to turn into one these fitness, top heavy guys that ive always made fun of over the years.

Im fighting depression over here. :( :( :(

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Ouch bro!!!!! 4iu a day good start. Hear good things about tb 500 no personal exp. Though. Deca good choice along with caber to fight prolactin. good luck bro. Might wanna pm ib think he was gonna start exp. With pentosan.

Last edited:

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Man that sucks! I know you have been complaining for a while now! I see why!

paak

Aug 17, 2011
Som bitch! Don't panic AM! Lots if others have been through much worse & made full recoveries. I use to be a pro skater & fucked up my left knee & hip. Took me a few years to get over it & can't go super heavy on legs & but I'm good to go. I'm not down playing your situation - but have faith bro & don't let this drag you down! You will recover!

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I feel for you bro. I have the same thing going in my shoulders. Have you tried Mobic instead of all that ibuprofen? That's what my doctor has me use. In the same family of meds, but last 24 hours. Deca is nice too. :)

You must have been doing some serious lifting to get this at a younger age.

Yeah im on 600mgs of ibuprofen a day. They may end up doin a partial knee replacement....they dont want to bc they say im too young....or they may just scope it to clean out the fragments floating around.

Also, deadlifting, squats, leg extensions are over. :(

Im considering starting a heavy deca cycle to see if my situation improves any. From now on, I will probably run deca in every cycle just because of the joint support it provides.

Btw, do any of you guys recommend a cycle post surgery to speed up recovery? I was planning on running 4-5iu of rips a day but ive heard mixed reviews on running a cycle on top of that.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Did the doctor recommend any quad excersises that you can do?

Nope not yet. He basically just said he wants to scope it to clean out the floating cartilage so I can gety back to doing whatever I do for as much time as I have left in that knee.

How long would a knee replacement keep you out of commission?

A good while. Plus no more lifting with my legs at all. Just regular activities.

I feel for you bro. I have the same thing going in my shoulders. Have you tried Mobic instead of all that ibuprofen? That's what my doctor has me use. In the same family of meds, but last 24 hours. Deca is nice too. :)

You must have been doing some serious lifting to get this at a younger age.

What is Mobic? (Looks like another nsaid like ibuprofen?)

No i got this from an ACL repair surgery I had about 10 years ago. Ive been squatting heavy for the past 4 years or so and finally I couldnt take it no more. Went to see the doc and he showed me this.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
What is Mobic? (Looks like another nsaid like ibuprofen?)

No i got this from an ACL repair surgery I had about 10 years ago. Ive been squatting heavy for the past 4 years or so and finally I couldnt take it no more. Went to see the doc and he showed me this.

It is another NSAID, One 15 mg pill lasts 24 hours. All those are basically the same thing though

Bull_Nuts

Jul 26, 2013
Ouch, my knee is a little raw inside but not like that...are you gonna have a knee replacement?

Bull_Nuts

Jul 26, 2013
Yowzers....mobic all you have for pain? If you wanna stay basic id suggest alternating tylenol with ibuprofen(or another nsaid) every 4 hours...thats a safe porotocol....boy you are tougher than me thats for sure....

Good luck