©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What's your favorite weight training exercise?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
You forgot "Smooth up in ya" by Bulletboys playin in the background. :headbang:

LOL..that dam song has been stuck im brain so i sent ozzy in to drag it out..now its back!! Gee thks!

Chris its better to be vascular in your calves as it shows good circulation . Kankles show bad return pipes.. keep it up ..u could pin test suspension at site! Yeeouch is what i said for a week..:)

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
HAHAHA ..Great chris ,so when you hear it ,im sure now you will vision a buffalo and its prey on a king size chunk a foam. Such magic splender of animability..:)

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Squats #1 back in the not torn to fuck body days I routinely toook 600
for down sets of 12-15 reps ass to calves . I loved it. 2nd would be bent barbell rows old school style with a long stretch at bottom on a platform or box/bench . Could knock off good strict ones at 405-455 for 8-12 reps.
Of course those are internet lifts . Real poundage would have been 135 for triples wearing a 8 ply suit with kevlar wraps and a belt thick enough to tow the queen mary. The rows would be with a 10 lb plate on each side for a hard loose 4-5 reps.. But i like both of those best. This is along the lines of those tshirts that say I don't care what you use to bench. Guess what ?
Those that wear that shirt will need to shut the fuck up when they can no longer move the poundages of the prime years.
Hey im just kidding .. love me some rows and squats. T

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
Another one I like is skull crushers with dips coming a close 2nd for triceps.. The backbone of my tri's workout.. I prefer dips being my primary when not doing chest on the same day.. When I super set arms that way Im not tired and I can use maximum weight

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Another one I like is skull crushers with dips coming a close 2nd for triceps.. The backbone of my tri's workout.. I prefer dips being my primary when not doing chest on the same day.. When I super set arms that way Im not tired and I can use maximum weight

I LOVE dips! My bread and butter for tris are dips and deadskulls (skullcrushers where you extend from a dead stop with bar pausing for a second on the floor above your head).

I really like squatting as much as it hurts, it feels so good.

Another favorite exercise is Neutral Grip Db press. I haven't done BB bench in years after it fucked up my shoulder.

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
My favorite is dumbell incline press. Deadlifts are getting there though...only because I am getting a lot better at them and can really see the effect they have in my lower back. I guess I am just liking them AFTER I do them lol. The actual doing....not so much.

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Favorite lift.. hmmm that's tough. I usually focus on the lifts I HATE to do. So if you mean favorite as in what I do most it's probably dead lift, squat, incline press, weighted lunges... Favorite as in what I enjoy.. cable flys/cable press, declined dumbbell or barbell press, reverse grip bent over rows..

t.c.jones

Feb 27, 2013
Im old school so mine would be dumbell pullovers. I like deadlifts too but they take so much outta me.

hawkeyes56

Oct 13, 2013
Nova
Skullcrushers... my elbows hate them and straightening my arms out the first time the next morning I do too but my tri's love them and I just cannot let them go.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
What's the one where you take the weight and lift it and then put it back down again? Yeah that one

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I like deadlifts and weighted chin-ups. Nothing builds back like those exercises.

Yeah, I'm sore as hell from a hard session of pullups mixed with cardio the other day. It is hard to get at my back muscles and get em sore, but I did finally achieve true back soreness. Kind of like the sore muscles from deads. Deep soreness....