©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What is your favorite fat loss diet?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Sounds tough bro...its the damn will power and self control that is the riddle.... how bad do I want it? Really bad, but damn I love Haggen Dasz pb choc....lol

I got a solution !!!! It's called "PERMABULK" it's the diet I follow and it's super easy!!!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Drop carbs a bit increase cardio.

Complex huh

Sounds tough bro...its the damn will power and self control that is the riddle.... how bad do I want it? Really bad, but damn I love Haggen Dasz pb choc....lol

Enigmatic is right... there is no magic formula. Tough? Far from it... Tough is the last week of a contest prep when you have to watch every mg of sodium or doing a 20+ rep widowmaker with your 10 rep max. This basic diet stuff, that's the easy part.

You're going to need protein to rebuild muscle and fats are needed to support proper hormonal and organ function as well as stave off hunger. Carbs can help facilitate recovery but they are not NEEDED for survival.

Keep some carbs around training for recovery but eat protein and fats (with minimal carbs - just enough if your energy levels start to dip) throughout the day.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Something simple,,,50%protein/30%carbs/20%fats
Try to follow that regimen for 8 weeks. I SHED fat on that exact ratio.

Yup- I love that ratio too, but you'll have to keep the calories up in order to not lose a lot of mass-

Also supplementing with a lot of BCAA's and glutamine and HMB will help you with the muscle sparring as well.

When I have dieted down in recent times and I have basically sipped on BCAA'S all day I feel that I have held way more mass than in the past.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Enigmatic, I am big on the BCAAs throughout the day. I am not a big eater and having BCAAs helps keep me lean while gaining muscle.

Just for shits and giggles, I attached my current meal plan. This doesn't include supplemental EFAs (fish oil caps) or my BCAA drinks

Attachments

• Atomant Meal Plan Days.pdf
    123.8 KB · Views: 43

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Enigmatic, I am big on the BCAAs throughout the day. I am not a big eater and having BCAAs helps keep me lean while gaining muscle.

Just for shits and giggles, I attached my current meal plan. This doesn't include supplemental EFAs (fish oil caps) or my BCAA drinks

I was unable to view your meal plan Atom can you please repost. Link was broken. Maybe copy paste. Very interested to see.