©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What do you eat after your workout?

Lara

Jun 19, 2013
After workouts and doing some other exercise, usually I have drink some lemonade or also sometime i have drink banana shake.

zman12

Jan 24, 2013
I like to have usually some chicken and brown rice or some times a sweet potato.

Kalel

Jun 28, 2013
A shake with water and 60 grams of carbs from measured kids cereal also in water.

Kalel

Jun 28, 2013
It's not too bad actually. Cocoa puffs are good even in water lol. And the shake is vanilla and terrible I'm just waiting to run it out so I can get chocolate again. I did blend them once but it wasn't as enjoyable as eating kids cereal after a workout lol

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
Ok, I was thinking like lucky charms type stuff which made me gag slightly haha. Sounds like you have it under control then. I can't do vanilla shakes either. Chocolate all the way.

Denzel

Jul 27, 2013
It is good to eat something energetic after doing any exercise. Fruits are best food to eat after workout because fruits give energy to the body.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I've just started with Mutant Mass (1,000 kCal +) and 45-60 minutes later some steak burritos with brown rice, black beans, cheese and fresh salsa. Doing me good. I use 5 scoops (1,200 kCal) even that doesn't really fill me up.
Although, my metabolism's insane. I'm at 5,500 and starving all day long.
:-\

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Just discovered nature's best "perfect 3000"

As the name implies, a serving is 3000 cals when made with milk, 2400 cals when made with water. Unlike some mass gainers I have used, it's very drinkable, even enjoyable. Not too thick or sweet.

I've only tried strawberry so far.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Raw egg whites with pineapple strawberry and blackberries mixed with 1 scoop of 30 grams of protein natural peanut butter and some all natural oatmeal all blended together. I tend to workout I'm the morning
P

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I have 2-3 scoops of TN's whey protein isolate (Strawberry-coconut) + 16oz NF milk + 1/2 cup powdered oats that I blend up + 7-10oz of banana.

I have another meal about 2 hours later.

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
2-3Scoops Whey Islate, 50g Maltodextrin and a banana.

1 hour later, 250g Chicken,200g white potato with tbsp organic honey. Some low fat greek yoghurt with blueberries

andywacho

Oct 16, 2012
Alberta, Emonton
I used to take those supplements which contains ingredients such as :-

Norcoclaurine, which is also known as beta 2-adrenoceptor.

Caffeine

creatine

Arginine Nitrate

Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)

Last edited:

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I always time my training sessions so that i am training one hr after a meal. By the time i am done training its time for my next meal so i usually eat either 6oz chicken and 250 grams of sweet potato or brown rice with my chicken.

anabolic2k

Jun 12, 2013
My 1st post here guys so here goes -

Straight after 20g hydrolysed whey/30g casein mix over 150g of kids cereal.

1 hour later (or as soon as im hungry) 600g chicken breast, 50g peanut butter over 400g of diced/chopped leak and cabbage - chop the chicken up, throw the whole lot in a bowl and melt the peanut butter so it cover everything, add some chilli sauce and you have a tasty Chinese style meal - currently my favourite post workout meal!

Of course if im running insulin then the fats will be taken away!

tmoney

Aug 20, 2013
Arizona
It's not too bad actually. Cocoa puffs are good even in water lol. And the shake is vanilla and terrible I'm just waiting to run it out so I can get chocolate again. I did blend them once but it wasn't as enjoyable as eating kids cereal after a workout lol

Add a banana, peanut butter, and ice to that vanilla, blend and enjoy a heavenly vanilla shake :)