©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What do you eat after your workout?

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
Hey brothers, i`d like to know what you eat after your workout and also after you had your shake :D
thanks for your time

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I try to eat 3/4 a lb chicken or beef, some veggies (squash, beans, or asparagus), and some quinola, rice, or a baked potato. Maybe a large glass of milk.

Our garden is coming in right now, so it is gonna be a lot of squash and green beans for a while.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I try to eat 3/4 a lb chicken or beef, some veggies (squash, beans, or asparagus), and some quinola, rice, or a baked potato. Maybe a large glass of milk.

Our garden is coming in right now, so it is gonna be a lot of squash and green beans for a while.

This might seem odd to others but not Chris. Talking about your garden brings back a lot of memories of me as a child and my mamaw picking green beans and then me her and papaw setting on the porch stringing them..

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013

nice foods! thanks! always best to have your own garden ;)
i got veggies from my grandmother`s garden lol

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
This might seem odd to others but not Chris. Talking about your garden brings back a lot of memories of me as a child and my mamaw picking green beans and then me her and papaw setting on the porch stringing them..

I always try and plant a nice garden. It is almost a tradition with my family. With all of this rain, we have beans and squash coming out of our ears. My wife blanched an entire kitchen counter full and froze them day before yesterday. Getting ready to have some cukes, watermelon, tomatoes, and okra very shortly.

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
Usually about 1/2 lb of lean meat, with a piece of fruit and maybe some Greek yogurt.

no rice and no carbs? i guess you`re on a cutting diet.. i have some brown rice with meat.. is it true that white rice after workout it`s better because it increases your insulin? thanks

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
no rice and no carbs? i guess you`re on a cutting diet.. i have some brown rice with meat.. is it true that white rice after workout it`s better because it increases your insulin? thanks

I take 75g if dextrose with some other supps... Along with my post work out protein so my next meal just has some fruit for carbs

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
1 cup egg whites, 40 grams of whey isolate, 1/2c oats, 3 raw eggs, 3 tbs flax seed, and a bananna all mixed up. If I am bulking I throw in some peanut butter. 2 hours after I do my beef/chicken, veggies, and a little yogurt then lights out.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Whey and dextrose immediately after and again after 30 minutes, then 45 minutes later chicken and brown rice.

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
1 cup egg whites, 40 grams of whey isolate, 1/2c oats, 3 raw eggs, 3 tbs flax seed, and a bananna all mixed up. If I am bulking I throw in some peanut butter. 2 hours after I do my beef/chicken, veggies, and a little yogurt then lights out.

big one! that`s how you grow :headbang:

Turbo85

May 9, 2013
Texas
Right after lifting its a shake (just water and 1 scoop whey)
Then mixed all In a bowl-2 cups nonfat greek yogurt, 1 cups dry oats, 2 table spoons of raw honey, and 1 banana chopped up

Then a nap :love1: