©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Planning First Cycle....

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
... We see you putting a lot of work into the drugs for your first cycle, but we haven't seen you posting in the Diet section of the forum yet. The drugs are only a part of the equation, and they're not even the most important part. If your diet isn't right, all the drugs in the worlds aren't going to give you the results you want. ...

Great post here. Many people become 'romantic' with the Rx component and forget the passion they had for the training, diet and lifestyle that made them start in the first place. A better physique comes from within you and your persistence, dedication and consistency in your diet, training and approach, not from a compound you administer.

division

Banned
Jun 3, 2016
Hi, I have some doubts about order of steroids
I find a shop with different steroids drugs and can't understand what is the best for a begginer.
Buy just a Test or Oxymetholone, or Trenbolones? Can you make advice for me?
And does anyone hear about //////////? Cause the price there much less than in sport shop.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

LastPaul

Banned
May 22, 2016
Hi, I have some doubts about order of steroids
I find a shop with different steroids drugs and can't understand what is the best for a begginer.
Buy just a Test or Oxymetholone, or Trenbolones? Can you make advice for me?
And does anyone hear about /////////////////////? Cause the price there much less than in sport shop.
Thanks

If you wanna bought your steroids do it there. Recommend)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Start your own thread, guys. Hijacking isn't cool.

Rachel

Jun 3, 2016
200 to 300mg Any type of test every 5 days
4iu GH PHARM GRADE (2am/2pm)
50 to 100mcg T4 every am
250iu HCG every 3 days
700 to 900mg Equipose Mon/Wed/Fri
If an AI is needed, use Aromasin. It is the most healthy AI out there.
personal view,welcome any tips