©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pinkton's SYNTHEROL ARM LOG with JJB1

Pinkton

Feb 24, 2014
Hello everyone, as many of you may know my coach and good friend JJB1 made a thread on how he used site injections to increase my leg size dramatically...now we're going to move into other areas and use actual Synthetek Syntherol (including my weakest spot, arms). This log will be updated daily with pictures and how everything is going. Currently I am 5'8 220-222lbs 20 years old. Aspirations of being professional.

Pic of my bicep. Also included a pic of my legs that JJB1 has been working with me on:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 376
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 376

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I'm excited about this log. Pinkton did his first ever arms injects; biceps yesterday and triceps today with 1/2cc of syntherol in each head of the biceps and triceps. He said his biceps are pretty inflamed from yesterday's injects. I question if I should have had him start with 1/4cc, as swelling at first is extreme. The body doesn't know what the heck is going on.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Great job on the legs. By the looks, your arms will greatly benefit as well. I think 1/2ml is a good place to start. If the inflammation gets out of hand, you could run tb500 along side to help with swelling along with the healing benefit. Keep massaging and stretching and I think you will be very pleased with your results.

powders101

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2007
The LAB
I enjoy following these Syntherol logs. Always informative!

Legs look great! What are your arms measuring at pre-Syntherol? Nice shape to them so can't wait to see how they progress!

Pinkton

Feb 24, 2014
I enjoy following these Syntherol logs. Always informative!

Legs look great! What are your arms measuring at pre-Syntherol? Nice shape to them so can't wait to see how they progress!

My starting measurements are 17.5 inches, so hopefully 20 inches by the time I'm done :)

Experiment4

Jan 30, 2014
Texas
Looking forward to seeing how this goes, have used another brand of synthol myself on my bi's and im still glad i did it. Stopped because for some reason a cannot miss the nerve on my right side the last 4 times i tried haha. Best of luck

Pinkton

Feb 24, 2014
Welcome over guys! Thank you for sharing this log here!!

Thanks for having us! I'm excited to see the changes that'll happen to my body. Along with this I'm eating like a horse and training like an animal so results are sure to come. More pictures will be posted of arms tonight. Bi's and tri's both got their first injections

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Following on this site too. Your bicep looks great already and I think it's going to look even better when you are done with your protocol.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I am the gym now and Pinkton is here. His arms look like night and day in terms of improvement from 1/2cc of syntherol in each bicep and tricep head. His arms are extremely full and have a lot more shape , which looks like actual tissue development. I have a great feeling about this experiment !!!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Looking forward to the updated pics...Going to be a good log!

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Pinkton was afraid to do the arms shots yesterday. He just text me saying, "I LOVE SYNTHEROL!!!" He's so happy with the results. I told him, "I KNEW YOU WOULD LOVE IT! YOU GET TO PLAY SCULPTURE ON YOUR BODY WITH IMPROVEMENTS SEEN EVERYDAY!":)

Pinkton

Feb 24, 2014
I'm already seeing major improvements. Got so many compliments an looks at the gym yesterday...even one of my coworkers said I looked like I doubled in size. Gained 3/4 inch on each arm from only 1/2 cc shots in each head bi and tri once...crazy. I can't access promuscle for some reason from my phone...if a mod could post updates there until it's fixed I would appreciate it

Attachments

• 2v17yhe.jpg
    2v17yhe.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 283
  • 162386g.jpg
    162386g.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 283

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Looking good!

ProMuscle is down at the moment. Should be back up again shortly.

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
Are you injecting in all three heads of the tricep? Can you please give a little more info on the protocol being used as I am going to be doing my arms for the first time in the next month or two...

Pinkton

Feb 24, 2014
Are you injecting in all three heads of the tricep? Can you please give a little more info on the protocol being used as I am going to be doing my arms for the first time in the next month or two...

Yes all 3 heads and then both heads of bicep

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Pinkton just informed me he did his 2nd round of bicep Syntherol injections tonight. He said it was a piece of cake.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 284

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Pinkton update....

Pinkton is loving the syntherol results! He said lots of people are coming up to him at the gym saying he hot huge and asking what he's doing differently. Apparently, the front desk girl told him a couple girls wanted their picture taken with him.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    367.7 KB · Views: 280