©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Nutri-vet Pictures

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
im new at this

I just started a nutrivet cycle of D-bol 20MG a day and Sust NV 250 a week, is that gonna be enough to see gains, this is my first cycle and im three days into it. thanks

iflexit_1

Jan 13, 2007
gains

sorry bro, even though this is your first cycle, i doubt such a low dosage of both the oral and injectable will produce quality results. at a minimum, i would double both the oral and injectable. 40mg of d bol a day, and 500mg of sustanon a week. how long of a cycle are you doing? i would suggest 10 to 12 week range, again, at the minimum.

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
yea im doin a 10 week cycle, but im doubting this nutrivet stuff, cause all I hear is bad things about it, has anybody had good results with this stuff?, I dont want to get an abscess, I have no insurance.

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
yea im gonna double the dosage on the d-bol for now, i havent took a shot of this stuff yet, I want to hear good reviews first.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
kingleo said:
yea im gonna double the dosage on the d-bol for now, i havent took a shot of this stuff yet, I want to hear good reviews first.
Nutrivet is very good stuff and all I've ever heard is good reviews...The only neg. reviews if any were prob. competition...I suggest doubling the dosage on the Sust as well...Run it at 500mgs./week...;)

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
thanks guys, screw it..... im just gonna jump right into this, ill def. try the dosing methods, I have never tried gear b4 do you think its safe?

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
kingleo said:
thanks guys, screw it..... im just gonna jump right into this, ill def. try the dosing methods, I have never tried gear b4 do you think its safe?
Yes...500mgs. of test is the lowest I would go and great for a first...

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
when I injected i pulled out to see if blood came into the needle, nothin came out so I did it slowly, but after I took the needle out blood started to come out, not a lot, so I put a bandaid on it and that was that, is there anything else I shoulkd do? thanks

iflexit_1

Jan 13, 2007
your cycle

kingleo,
pulling the needle out and getting a little blood is nothing to worry about. now, if you pull out and you get a big spurt, chances are you hit a vein!!! this is not good, but not the end of the world. if the injection site is black and blue, you may have bruised the area when inserting the needle. also, you may experience some pain with the sust 250. i always did. i assume it was from the test prop in it. hope this helps, and good luck with your cycle.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
kingleo said:
when I injected i pulled out to see if blood came into the needle, nothin came out so I did it slowly, but after I took the needle out blood started to come out, not a lot, so I put a bandaid on it and that was that, is there anything else I shoulkd do? thanks

Yea, your cool man...A little blood can be expected sometimes...Just swob with Isopropyl alcohol swab...before and after you inject...If you haven't already been there go to www.howtodoinjections.com
Everything you need to know is right there...Plus the inject sites are correct as opposed to another site or 2 I know of...

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
thanks guys uve been helpful, its good 2 know people still help each other out now a days, I gained 10lbs, in 2 weeks, I hope it keeps goin like this lol

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
Ok I was just wondering If I should use clomid, nolvadex, or whatever after my cylce what do u guys think?

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
And if i start takin 500 MG when should i split the two shots? sun wed or sun thur.?

M

Massff

Are they still around? Haven't been able to get in touch with them in a while. Been searching around the web forever and it led me here. Thanks for any info.

ERASER

Jan 26, 2007
I ,too, am looking for my good pal Bio ..... please hit the PM if he's around. He's the BEST !