©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Nutri-vet Pictures

small block

Oct 11, 2006
Nutri Vet pics

A friend went on vacation to southern Mexico and brought back these. The Labels do not look like the ones posted by Bio. Are mine OK or are they fake? They did not have holograms on the boxes.

Attachments

• imga0186.jpg
    imga0186.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 117
  • imga0187.jpg
    imga0187.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 98
  • imga0188.jpg
    imga0188.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 87
  • imga0189.jpg
    imga0189.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 89
  • imga0190.jpg
    imga0190.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 90
  • imga0191.jpg
    imga0191.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 88
  • imga0192.jpg
    imga0192.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 82
  • imga0193.jpg
    imga0193.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 89
  • imga0194.jpg
    imga0194.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 97

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
small block said:
A friend went on vacation to southern Mexico and brought back these. The Labels do not look like the ones posted by Bio. Are mine OK or are they fake? They did not have holograms on the boxes.

YES THEY ARE ALL REAL EVERY SINGLE PHOTO IS CORRECT. YOU HAVE REAL SHIT:afro:

B

trainhard

Oct 27, 2006
How is the pain going to be with the sust250 the deca300 and the eq300? I wont be dealing with an extremely swolen/sore muscle will I? I have done a lot of reading on Nutrivet in the last couple days and it seems like some people have had some rough muscle pains and swelling from their products. Even down to bright red body parts for days at a time.

I have also read some really good things about it (so dont jump on me bio lol) I am just wondering how peoples bodies have reacted to the afore mentioned products. (reacted as far as the inj. sites)

And bio, you dont have to tell me how much it is going to blow me up and how much my strength is going to increase.And throw out the 'no pain no gain' cliche... just address the question on inj. sites. lol no disrespect bro. Just givin ya shit. : )

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
trainhard said:
How is the pain going to be with the sust250 the deca300 and the eq300? I wont be dealing with an extremely swolen/sore muscle will I? I have done a lot of reading on Nutrivet in the last couple days and it seems like some people have had some rough muscle pains and swelling from their products. Even down to bright red body parts for days at a time.

I have also read some really good things about it (so dont jump on me bio lol) I am just wondering how peoples bodies have reacted to the afore mentioned products. (reacted as far as the inj. sites)

And bio, you dont have to tell me how much it is going to blow me up and how much my strength is going to increase.And throw out the 'no pain no gain' cliche... just address the question on inj. sites. lol no disrespect bro. Just givin ya shit. : )

ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS WHAT I HEAR FROM MY CUSTOMERS AND MY EXPERIENCE.

THE PRODUCTS DO NOT HURT ME.

I HAVE BEEN INJECTING STEROIDS 10 YEARS. THIS HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT.

CLIENTS HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT PROP HURTING AND SUSPENSION WHEN INJECTED INTO BICEPS.

I DO NOT INJECT INTO ANYTHING BUT DELTS.

DECA AND EQ SHOULD ALWAYS BE PAINLESS.

IN MY OPINION THERE ARE NO DIFFERENCES BETWEEN NV GEAR AND WHAT ELSE IS ON THE UG MARKET, EXCEPT THAT THE NV GEAR IS BOXED AND LABELED AND SHRINK WRAPPED SO IT CAN EASILY BE RESOLD ON THE STREETS. THE PRICES ARE CHEAP AS FUCK ALSO.

SO JUST CONSIDER NV A "SUPER UG LAB" WITH A GREAT PRESENTATION THAT IS ALWAYS IMPROVING SO IT CAN BE RESOLD.:D

THANKS FOR ASKING ME BRO, I APRECIATE YOUR QUESTIONS. IF YOU SEE MY POSTS ON THE NET YOU WILL NOTICE I DO NOT FIGHT AND ARGUE WITH ANYONE, REALLY THERE IS NO POINT. EVERYONE IS OPEN TO THEIR WAY OF THINKING AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND IF STEPPED ON, THE WHOLE CONVERSATION ENDS AND THEN THE TRUTH IS NEVER REALLY TOLD BECAUSE ONE PERSON IS ANGRY AT THE OTHER.

THANKS BRO AND I HOPE TO TALK MORE.

B

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
trainhard said:

Aright guys let me jump into this one and I don't mean to step on any toes this is just my opinion but Nutrivet I heard from alot of people they say there product IS top notch but there oils Hurt like a motherfucker crippling pain but there are ways around that if it affects you the same as those. You can delute it with B-12

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
The Injectables Do Not Cause Pain. We Have So Many Other Labs Bad Mouthing Us And Their Followers And Mods Of Boards Helping Them

Fact Is, Nutri-vet Is All Over The Place And We Take Business From Many.

5 Years Running So If The Pain Was Like That Forget It.

Bottom Line For All Who Read This Thread. Don't Believe It Until You Try It For Yourself, Period.

Deca, Eq, Cyp, Primo, Tren, Tren E, Masteron, Sust, Stan, Suspension:

Are Painless Products. If You Inject Your Gear Into Biceps For Example You Can Expect Any Gear To Be Uncomfortable. This Is The Only Case I Have Heard Or Read About Is Suspension Being Injected Into Beceps Along With Prop And It Hurting Like Hell.

Propionate Is Not Painfull When Injected In A Area Like Delts Or Glutes.

Everyone Can Have Their Own Opinion And Other Labs Can Continue To Hate Nutri-vet And The Distributors This Is Going To Continue

Look At The Prices For A Nv Product Thats Labeled, Boxed And Shrink Wrapped For Resale. This Pisses People Off. We Have Nothing To Worry About Sitting Accross The Mexican Border Doing Business While Other Ug Labs Have To Worry About Each Payment They Accept And Powders They Import. We Sell Huge Volume To Guys That Resale On The Streets Because Nv Offers That Opportunity With It Being Boxed And Shrink Wrapped

I Can Tell You My Clients Love It. I Can Tell You That Atleast 500 Bottles Of Product Is Sold Weekly Mixed Of Tabs And Injects.

Go To Professionalmuscle.com And See If Any Mods Or Vets Are Complaining About Nv. Thats A Board Where You Make It Or Break It With A Line Of Gear. Nothing But 100% Positive Feedback.

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
BIO said:
The Injectables Do Not Cause Pain. We Have So Many Other Labs Bad Mouthing Us And Their Followers And Mods Of Boards Helping Them

Fact Is, Nutri-vet Is All Over The Place And We Take Business From Many.

5 Years Running So If The Pain Was Like That Forget It.

Bottom Line For All Who Read This Thread. Don't Believe It Until You Try It For Yourself, Period.

Deca, Eq, Cyp, Primo, Tren, Tren E, Masteron, Sust, Stan, Suspension:

Are Painless Products. If You Inject Your Gear Into Biceps For Example You Can Expect Any Gear To Be Uncomfortable. This Is The Only Case I Have Heard Or Read About Is Suspension Being Injected Into Beceps Along With Prop And It Hurting Like Hell.

Propionate Is Not Painfull When Injected In A Area Like Delts Or Glutes.

Everyone Can Have Their Own Opinion And Other Labs Can Continue To Hate Nutri-vet And The Distributors This Is Going To Continue

Look At The Prices For A Nv Product Thats Labeled, Boxed And Shrink Wrapped For Resale. This Pisses People Off. We Have Nothing To Worry About Sitting Accross The Mexican Border Doing Business While Other Ug Labs Have To Worry About Each Payment They Accept And Powders They Import. We Sell Huge Volume To Guys That Resale On The Streets Because Nv Offers That Opportunity With It Being Boxed And Shrink Wrapped

I Can Tell You My Clients Love It. I Can Tell You That Atleast 500 Bottles Of Product Is Sold Weekly Mixed Of Tabs And Injects.

Go To Professionalmuscle.com And See If Any Mods Or Vets Are Complaining About Nv. Thats A Board Where You Make It Or Break It With A Line Of Gear. Nothing But 100% Positive Feedback.
I have to agree with you on that one bro if you have'nt tried it then you just don't know From what I have heard from your products they are TOP NOTCH.
Hell one day I will probably give them a try how is you TA from mexico to the pacfic north west

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
IronMan said:
I have to agree with you on that one bro if you have'nt tried it then you just don't know From what I have heard from your products they are TOP NOTCH.
Hell one day I will probably give them a try how is you TA from mexico to the pacfic north west

EVEYTHING SHIPS DOMESTICALLY FROM INSIDE USA PRIORITY MAIL. IT TAKES 3-10 BUSINESS DAYS TO RECEIVE YOUR PACK AFTER FUNDS ARE PICKED UP.

THANKS FOR THE TALK BRO.

GOOD INFO

B

trainhard

Oct 27, 2006
Hey bio i emailed you at the hushmail email i found but i havent received a reply yet.. just was responding to send you a pic so you can post it lol

a pic i found on another website of course lol :D

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
trainhard said:
Hey bio i emailed you at the hushmail email i found but i havent received a reply yet.. just was responding to send you a pic so you can post it lol

a pic i found on another website of course lol :D

cool bro, can you post it here and then i can right click and copy it and add it to the website?

thanks!!!

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
trainhard said:
lol.. missed the point of that i guess eh.

i probably deleted the email bro. i was not expecting the pic

sorry

if you want to post it here i can copy it to my pc and upload it to the website with the other pics

superman76

Sep 27, 2006
Hello, I Used To Be An Avid User Of Qv Products, Ever Since I Heard About Nv I Am Very Pleased. I Think The Quality Is Top Notch And The Pricing Is Very Reasonable. As Far As Painful Injections, I Beleive That Is How The User Injects And Cleans The Site. Like Bio I Generally Do All My Injections In My Delts,switching Sides Every Time Needed To. I Also Use A 22g 1inch Which Is Plenty Deep Enough For A Delt Injection. However I Did Notice That 1 Time When I Injected Into Bicep Using 100mg Prop, The Area Became Hot And Red Over The Next Few Days Then Slowly Went Away. I Just Got Some Sus Nv 250 And Enantat Nv 100 Tren Which Im Eager To Start, I'll Let You All Now How It Goes.by The Way I'm New Here So Hope To Meet Some Kewl Bros And Gain Some Quality Knowledge.....

trainhard

Oct 27, 2006
There is NO pain or swelling from the following NV products.

Deca 300
EQ 300
And sustanon 250!

Loving the products so far!!

NV is Identical to QV 2 years ago! Love it!

By the way, i use a 22 guage to draw out of the bottle and a 25gauge 1 inch to blas and only blast into my delts/bi's/tris/.. never inject anywhere else. But again, im loving the NV thus far. Already up about 10lbs (with water of course, from the dbol).. but strength is moving fast going into week three in just a couple days here.

Props to NV (and naps) thus far for sure.

Last edited:

Testguy

Nov 24, 2006
His PRIMO is painless!

Big bump for BIO!Good guy great service and products.Has GREAT feedback on some other boards!;)

d8mian

Nov 28, 2006
gains are good

BIO said:
i probably deleted the email bro. i was not expecting the pic

sorry

if you want to post it here i can copy it to my pc and upload it to the website with the other pics

Bump !! my first cycle of nutrivet - day 3 and gained 2.5 lbs since yesterday - muscles felt great during my lift session too - the pump is awesome..

Highly recommended to all - yo bio i'm hitting u up via hush

d

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
The Gear Is Great Bros. Looks Good To So Its Easy To Resell. Glad Everyone Is So Happy. Makes Me Smile Guys:)

gecko69

Nov 16, 2006
good service

i have not used nutri-vet products yet but have been communicating via email for an issue that he is looking into for me and let me just say that his correspondence has been excellent. i am new to this board so my post will probably not be taken seriousley but i've been using for 5 yrs and know when i'm dealing with bullshitters. This guy has been great with service to me and i'm not even a customer.....YET! i've been reading some post and yall say the product is good so i WILL be making an order with him to try him out cause damn!!!!!!!.............have you seen the prices. Shit! we all know the street value of these products and i think it's safe to say we all re-sell to pay for our own shit. Bio thank you for ur correspondence and i'm awating ur response. You seem to be on the up & up.....expect an order from me soon!

They call me Gecko fellas.......keep pushing to the extreme!

(and by the way) i live in southeast Texas and when i say street value is high i mean like $120.00 for test enanthate 250 mg and i am right by the border where all my life guys from my area are bringing it across the border (which has become very dangerous) and the prices are still high. they bring other shit across the border ( use ur imagination) and they don't charge us up like they do with the gear they bring. what i am saying is that right here on the border we get shit for cheap cause whatever the products are they don't have to go far but i can imagine what you guys up north may pay for a 10ml vial. i hear alot of bitching on a market that shouldn't even exist in America so suck it up fellas......we aren't buying Creatine here.

Last edited: