©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My Next Cycle Is..

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I've ran tren test eq, tren test deca, and tren test mast never really ran tren and test by itself. But I do know others here have ran tren real high and low dose of test. I've found through my experience the higher I ran tren the higher my bp gets so I stick to under 700 mgs a week. In my case it might've also been the eq as well as tren that caused my bp to rise to 160+ over 90 but that was when I'd run out of bp meds. When I run around 700 mgs of tren it usually stays around 130-140/80. Normal for me is around 120-130/80,

Mast-Not for my goals of getting mass and research showing it's not known for that.
EQ-Time duration and amount needed to run seems worthless for me when aiming for size.

Did you use the above EQ/Mast to just keep a leaner bulk and harder look? Am I right in research that really is neither known for mass? Like taking the generic Test/Eq cycle with EQ high and at 16 weeks is more a clean bulking than that of Tren/Test or Test/Deca/Dbol mass cycles?

Deca- (love as stated) but with Tren/Test seems like that'd be super hard on the body at 19 nors??

I like the idea of getting away from an oral and running the Tren Ace/Test Prop pinned EOD. Because of my goals and research looks like that's all I may need with ability to run Tren Higher as I go along for more gains if i can control sides. (all this based on wanting size/mass/strength)

I'll keep research and post final thoughts, but keepem coming on advice!

Last edited:

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Tren/Test (Not sure oral needed if Acetate and Prop ran?)

Test/Deca/Dbol

Test/Eq

These are repeats I keep seeing for big Mass bulking within past threads researched. Although I thought the EQ to be more hardening, but apetite increase with test seems to be a plus a lot of people are saying.

Any current opinions?

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Test Deca DBOL is the classic bulk season run.

Tren test seems more cut or recomp.

EQ can be added to either.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Tren/Test (Not sure oral needed if Acetate and Prop ran?)

Test/Deca/Dbol

Test/Eq

These are repeats I keep seeing for big Mass bulking within past threads researched. Although I thought the EQ to be more hardening, but apetite increase with test seems to be a plus a lot of people are saying.

Any current opinions?

Test Deca Dbol is your classic staple when it comes to bulking has been for years its just what those compounds together do.
Tren Test is gonna give you more solid leaner gains that you can keep.
Test Eq solid hard gains EQ always makes me hungry as fuck so eating enough isnt an issue for me when EQ is in the mix.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Test Deca Dbol is your classic staple when it comes to bulking has been for years its just what those compounds together do.
Test Eq solid hard gains EQ always makes me hungry as fuck so eating enough isnt an issue for me when EQ is in the mix.

Yea, my last cycle was the Test/Deca/Adrol but Adrol supressed apetite so back to Dbol.

Many speaking of Tren being top knotch but I am looking for pure bulk/mass/size so maybe not Tren time just yet.

Last edited:

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006

Taking away the water bloat that will be gone soon after a Test/Deca cycle...are the gains just as much as Tren/Test & Test/EQ, only different and more harder look with those last two cycles?

Or doyou just gain more muscle % with them over Test/Deca period?

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Test C 750 mgs
Deca 400 mgs
Dbol--------???

I've always hit the oral to kick off cycles.

50mgs dbol ed on for 4 weeks, off 4 weeks, and on again last 4 weeks at 50mg ed

or

75 mg ed first 5 weeks as usual?

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Backloading with Dbol if anything because that's what I already have extra of.

Last edited:

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Test C 750 mgs
Deca 400 mgs
Dbol--------???

I've always hit the oral to kick off cycles.

50mgs dbol ed on for 4 weeks, off 4 weeks, and on again last 4 weeks at 50mg ed

75 mg ed first 5 weeks as usual?
I personally would run your dbol at 100mg per day split up 25 25 25 25 or 50 50. But thats me and what I react well to everybody is different may start at 50 ed then bump to 100 ed if all feels good.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I personally would run your dbol at 100mg per day split up 25 25 25 25 or 50 50. But thats me and what I react well to everybody is different may start at 50 ed then bump to 100 ed if all feels good.

100mgs seems highest I've heard , and toxic on that liver.

Last edited: